Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1275

mrtools; n1779936:
Hola Julio. necesitaría la versión original MT4. la versión publicada es una versión descompilado [/ quote] me une a otros indicadores que tengo. Espero tener ningún propósito. Si eso no sirve por favor explicar cómo puedo saber si se trata de una versión descompilación. Muchas gracias por su ayuda amigos.

Julio, when you see this in the code::

/*

Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.225.1g []

*/

means it's been decompiled

Hi mrtools,

Sorry not very sure what you mean as I am newbie. Then what should I do ? U have any suggestion ? Or any EA based on ichimoku cloud ? Thanks

valent88:
Hi mrtools, Sorry not very sure what you mean as I am newbie. Then what should I do ? U have any suggestion ? Or any EA based on ichimoku cloud ? Thanks

In metatrader the files are 2 types a MQL4 source file and or EX4 file. With an MQL4 source file you can open an do mods on it,

Hi, MLaden and/or MrTools,

WPR T3 (Haos is same but 2 times WPR T3) is an indicator (I use it for divergence only) I have always used in all my past systems looking for the right one for me. I think it gives better signals than other divergences.

I don't know if this is the place for this, or it can be done, but could you add an divergence alert on the WPR T3. My system has been resonable stable and the same for a while, and I am getting more in control of my emotions, Now I would like to further that by not being in front of the charts al the time in looking for the DIVG trigger.

Can you help me with that or point me in the right direction?

Thanx

Files:
haos_visual.ex4  26 kb
wpr_t3.mq4  6 kb
wpr_t3.ex4  13 kb

Angy:
Hi, MLaden and/or MrTools,

WPR T3 (Haos is same but 2 times WPR T3) is an indicator (I use it for divergence only) I have always used in all my past systems looking for the right one for me. I think it gives better signals than other divergences.

I don't know if this is the place for this, or it can be done, but could you add an divergence alert on the WPR T3. My system has been resonable stable and the same for a while, and I am getting more in control of my emotions, Now I would like to further that by not being in front of the charts al the time in looking for the DIVG trigger.

Can you help me with that or point me in the right direction?

Thanx

Hi Angy, there is a version of WPR T3 that I updated and fixed and added alerts for the dot color change(think the original might have had a repainting problem) anyway do you mind if I use that one to add the divergence.

ps) this is a Haos Visual you might be interested in that I think Mladen fixed and I added the alerts and also the WPR T3 alerts for you to check out if it will work for adding the divergence

haos_visual_nmc_alerts.mq4

wpr_t3_alerts.mq4

hi mrtools and mladen

is it possible to make this indicators non repainting?

thanks in advance.

crazyharij:
hi mrtools and mladen

is it possible to make this indicators non repainting?

thanks in advance.

Hi Crazyharij, this should cover the lwma,iinmarrows,and sma crossovers, in the settings you can choose between the moving averages you want, about the stealth earlybird not much can be done with it since it's an ex4 file. and the AFStar haven't figured out yet what was being attempted.

ma_crosses_arrows_or_lines_alerts_2.mq4

mrtools:

Julio, when you see this in the code::

/*

Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.225.1g []

*/

means it's been decompiled

Hi Mrtools,

​Unable to find the original indicator. Anyway thank you for your attention. Perhaps you could suggest some other indicator that serves to my purpose. Thank you so much for everything. Regards.

Julio:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools, I have a request for the indicator attached to them. I would appreciate your cooperation to set an alarm and arrow right at the beginning of the next candle as an entry point whenever the previous candle downhill and finished with a red line in the body of the candle. Please excuse my English, but not my language. Thanks.

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

I found the attached indicator that could serve the purpose of my previous posts. We have to wait to enter color change in the body of a candle HA. It is important to wait for the close of the candle as it has form while color can vary several times. I would like if you could add a warning message and an arrow when: ENTRIES: previous is red candle ... if we're ... CLOSE yellow alert and arrow up. OUT: Previous is yellow candle ... if we are in the red ... CLOSE Alert and arrow down.

Thanks.

mrtools:

Hi Crazyharij, this should cover the lwma,iinmarrows,and sma crossovers, in the settings you can choose between the moving averages you want, about the stealth earlybird not much can be done with it since it's an ex4 file. and the AFStar haven't figured out yet what was being attempted.

ma_crosses_arrows_or_lines_alerts_2.mq4

the attached indicator isnt repainting ?

and the AFstar i dont know too what is going there

Thanks for your help !

Reason: