F - page 102

Kesh withdrawal at a drawdown of 40% risky, well, maybe a penny, at 90% is silent,
Also, that all this to pay (all of the above and eat and live), to withdraw at least $ 1000 per month, for example, that this amount has not strongly affected the goal, it must be insignificant in relation to the deposit
And there is a question whether you would invest $ 10,000 in your machine?

Yurij Izyumov:
If you withdraw cash with a 40% drawdown it's risky, maybe just a penny, not even for 90%,
Also, that all this to pay (all of the above and eat and live), to withdraw at least $ 1000 per month, for example, that this amount has not strongly affected the goal, it must be insignificant in relation to the deposit
And there is a question whether you would invest $ 10,000 in your machine?
Before you get smart, you'd better figure out what you're talking about first...

Олег avtomat:

Tractor RA kicked off today, 19 April 2016. (link in profile).

Target: 100 times the resultant growth of the starting deposit = 1,500.00. (cents).

Based on the actual data we will build a movement model and solve the problem of optimising the withdrawal cache.(example)

This task deserves a separate branch.

And besides, I wonder, how to distribute opinions of forum participants about the terms and the possibility to achieve the goal - for this I will include a ballot.

Let's work ;)

What's the deadline?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
What's the time limit?
infinity

Alexander Bereznyak:
infinity
Incorrect comment

Alexey Volchanskiy:
What is the deadline?
That's an incorrect question.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Incorrect question.
Incorrect Alexei )

Oleg has just the most amazing ability to always enter at price extremes, but in the wrong direction...

And, yes, the levels are drawn by me right after this entry.

ZS. Oleg, no offence - just to discuss. Maybe I really don't understand something, and that's how it should be...

Artyom Trishkin:

Oleg has an amazing ability to always enter at price extremes, but in the wrong direction...

And, yes, I drew the levels right after this entry.

ZS. Oleg, no offence - just a discussion. Maybe I really do not understand something, and that's how it should be...

I do not mind, if you want to discuss it, go ahead.

But this is my demand: switch to the investor password, so that these discussions do not provoke you into any action on the account. To exclude any grief-stricken actions that may arise in the heat of discussion, so to speak...

Reason: