F - page 66

Yuri Evseenkov:

That's how it is. The reusable spacecrafts have been ruined, but the air transport system for the Buran project - the AN-225 Mriya (Dream in Ukrainian) aircraft continues its commercial flights. It too was abandoned at first, but then it was restored and now Ukraine has the world's largest transport aircraft with cargo capacity of 250 t. No one can deliver such heavy and long cargoes as rocket stages to the American cosmodrome at Cape Canaveral. Only the Mriya.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%90%D0%BD-225

ehhh.... I've seen - over a quarter of a century - with my own eyes how many of the highest technological level enterprises have been ruined.... why... why.... It's clear now which scoundrels needed it... But back then...

I also remember how the Antonov plant was fucked up... how people came out to protest against such vandalism...

but... The current situation here-- the result of that downward movement that fucked everything up... And I guess we have to go all the way to the bottom before our eyes are opened, our understanding comes, and a rebirth begins...

Well, and about that "Ukraine possesses the largest transport aircraft in the world with load-carrying capacity of 250 t" - it hardly... The seizure is carried out on all fronts - robbery of everything and everything...

Artyom Trishkin:
Thank you, I watched it with interest. It's a pity it's like this ... although... ...what if it is? ...
I'm sure the Spiral will make a statement. Very soon.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Because the Mriya has a commercial appeal, albeit a small one, and the Buran does not. Initially it was conceived for military purposes.

P.S. When will Tractor be in orbit? I looked at myfxbook, nothing. Here, by chance, I found a 100 baht no deposit there http://www.tenderfx.com/account/bonus.html, maybe someone will need it

Tractor is up and running.

Олег avtomat:

ehhh.... I have - over a quarter of a century - seen with my own eyes how many of the highest technological level enterprises have been ruined.... why... why.... It's clear now which scoundrels needed it... But back then...

I also remember how the Antonov plant was fucked up... how people came out to protest against such vandalism...

but... The current situation here-- the result of that downward movement that fucked everything up... And I guess we have to go all the way to the bottom before our eyes are opened, our understanding comes, and a rebirth begins...

Well, and about that "Ukraine possesses the largest transport aircraft in the world with load-carrying capacity of 250 t" - it hardly... The seizure is made on all fronts -- robbing everything and everything...

I was on an internship in a Soviet counting machine factory. Of course the computers were not very advanced, but at least they were competitive with Sinclair. Then it started. Democracy, trade unions, election of the director, shop stewards, foremen.... Now there is a shopping centre in the buildings, chickens and pigs are raised on the premises. It stinks.

Yuri Evseenkov:

I had an internship in a Soviet counting machine factory. Of course, they did not make advanced computers, but at least they competed with the Sinclairs. Then it started. Democracy, trade unions, election of the director, shop supervisors, foremen.... Now there is a shopping centre in the buildings, chickens and pigs are bred on the territory. It stinks.

yeah... That's the kind of shit democracy...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

? Looked it up on myfxbook

Олег avtomat:

Oleg, yesterday, 20 Nov there were stats on the chart only up to 9 and today 21.11.2015 20:40 MSK looks like this. What's the matter - don't know, there's a gap in trading between 9-16. I used to use myfxbook, used to be - wildly slow with updates.

By the way, there's a New Year contest on robo, they give 10 on cent, all the money stays in the account for all participants + prizes for the winners at the end.

automat

Alexey Volchanskiy:

By the way, there's a New Year's Eve contest on robot, they give 10 on a cent, all the money stays in the account for all participants + prizes for the winners at the end.

I've looked all over, couldn't find it :(

Oleg Tsarkov:
I looked all over, couldn't find it :(

And you have to look at the forum, they post there. I just got an email, registration is until 23.11.2015. There are conditions for participation, registration on the forum and authorisation, read the rules.

Moderators, do not cut the link plz, it is not advertising, let the participants to train and earn a little ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And you have to look at the forum, they post there. I just got an email, registration is until 23.11.2015. There are conditions for participation, forum reg and authorisation, read the rules.

Moderators, do not cut the link please, it is not an advertisement, let the participants train and earn a little ))

Thanks)

Looked at the terms and conditions, I understand you have to describe each trade on the forum in terms of your trading strategy, strange that there is no ban on using EAs. Maybe they forgot to put it in?

I hate scribbling)

Reason: