F - page 64

Олег avtomat:

Here's an example of how to get the hell out of the way...

Or haven't you noticed what it's all about...?

But you don't drive a train... A good tractor doesn't care about arrows and off-roading. And the root question in your thread, "The market is a controlled dynamic system." allows for a wide range of interpretations.

What has caught my eye. The first clip by Semikhatov: "By means of logical analysis you can find out the missing pieces of reality."

The second clip. "Mathematics continues our intuition." and "accept the strange conclusions that arise if a mathematical theory seems strange", "anywhere in the universe there is a piece that is described by this theory."

You're working on your tractor. What piece of the universe is it drilling. Maybe it's stalled. Maybe he's not bad in his own right and emotions and dishonest brokers are getting in his way? It would be interesting if you described the actual design of your system.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
What if it is an amoeba and can generate as many fingers as necessary to solve a particular problem optimally? Can you imagine floating point maths!
It does not fit in the head. You would have to ask Doctor of Technical Sciences Semikhatov. Judging by his surname he has no one's mind.

Yuri Evseenkov:

But you don't drive a train... A good tractor doesn't care about arrows and off-roading. And the root question in your thread, "The market is a controlled dynamic system." allows for a wide range of interpretations.

What has caught my eye. The first clip by Semikhatov: "By means of logical analysis you can find out the missing pieces of reality."

The second clip. "Mathematics continues our intuition." and "accept the strange conclusions that arise if a mathematical theory seems strange", "anywhere in the universe there is a piece that is described by this theory."

You're working on your tractor. What piece of the universe is it drilling. Maybe it's stalled. Maybe he's not bad on his own and emotions and dishonest brokers are getting in his way? Interesting if you described the actual design of your system.

It doesn't go over my head. You should ask Semikhatov, doctor of technical sciences. Judging by his surname he has no one's mind.

Your "broad interpretations" are too broad, if you include your expectations of "emotions and dishonest brokers"...

I have absolutely no interest in this verbiage.

Олег avtomat:

Your 'broad interpretations' are too broad, if that includes your expectations of hearing about 'emotions and dishonest brokers'...

I have absolutely no interest in this verbiage.

I do not and have not had these expectations.

Good evening ...Excuse me ...How can it be that by the same principle on all major currencies comes out profit *? How can this be explained?

azfaraon:
Good evening ...Excuse me ...How can it be that the same principle on all the major currencies is yielding profits *? How can this be explained?
What is your question?

Tuesday has passed, where's the monitoring?)

Oleg Tsarkov:
Tuesday passed, where's the monitoring?)
Seems to have blighted the system, even on the demo)

Oleg Tsarkov:
Seems to have blighted the system, even on the demo)
Did you have any doubts? Not me, no. I'm an angry fly eater...

Artyom Trishkin:
Were there any doubts? I certainly don't. I'm an angry fly eater...
Never mind, I'll start next week if I can get it done in time. I'm feeling a bit lazy, I've got to get active. It'll be real, probably on a robo-center for 200 bucks.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Never mind, I'll start next week if I can get it done in time. I'm feeling a bit lazy, I've got to get active. There'll be real, most likely on a robo-center, for 200 bucks.
My interest in this branch is purely practical... But I think it's all going to fade away...
Reason: