F - page 68

Results :

Monthly run is over - November (02.11. to 27.11.) - results are on the link in the profile, then click on the link

I have not won the contest yet. But a steady doubling over the month is looming.

What does doubling in a month mean :

;))

Олег avtomat:

;))

Congratulations!!! Shame on the hamsters )))

We should count the arithmetic progression every day, not in monthly increments.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Congratulations!!! Shame on the hamsters))

We should count the arithmetic progression every day, not in monthly increments.

Just kidding.

;)

Yes, the result is impressive. And that's in only 23 trades. 22 of which were shorts.

I'm testing the robot now. For days it generates only profitable deals with small profits. But at one "beautiful" moment a large stop-loss is triggered and the final result is close to zero. If I had known where I would fall, I would have laid a straw on the ground.

IMHO. If you have found a really effective system, it's better to behave as a "hamster". 9.8% per month and sit and chew. Otherwise you will be kicked out of your kitchens.

Yuri Evseenkov:

Yes, the result is impressive. And that's in only 23 trades. 22 of which were shorts.

I'm testing the robot now. For days it generates only profitable deals with small profits. But at one "beautiful" moment a large stop-loss is triggered and the final result is close to zero. If I had known where I would fall, I would have laid a straw on the ground.

IMHO. If you have found a really effective system, it's better to behave as a "hamster". 9.8% per month and sit and chew. Otherwise you will be kicked out of your kitchens.

And this is far from the limit. There is huge potential for further development and improvement of the system and, consequently, better results.

These possibilities will be tested at the December competition (01.12 -- 24.12)

Олег avtomat:

And this is by no means the limit. There is huge potential for further development and improvement of the system, and consequently for improving its results.

These opportunities will be tested at the December competition (01.12 -- 24.12)

Are there any stops? Or again without them?

Victor Nikolaev:
Are there any stops? Or again without them?

Victor, there are valid entry rules; there are valid exit rules; there are rules governing certain actions in certain situations; there are rules governing no actions in certain situations; and if a stop is placed, it also has its justification.

But I don't need "stops for the sake of stops". Is that the kind of "stops" you're asking about?

In short, there isn't.
Reason: