Trading Systems - page 110

heikin ashi  (11   1 2)
Hi , does anyone have heiken ashi EA ? when it change color then buy or sell
  Fibonacci_Ema  (170   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
I was reading something and found the trading system for H1 and M30 timeframes. System is simple: - signal for enter - EMA8 is crossing EMA55. Confirmation on Parabolic with default settings on the current timeframe (H1 or M30) and on M15 as well. - exit on crossing EMA8 and EMA21. Why Fibonacci
hi all...i have a strategy using 3 Moving average which are Ema 5 (blue), Wma 32 (pink), and Wma 74(green)..and i used MACD tooand TF usually i try 1 H...i still used it for demo account so i need improvement from code guru, azlema, firedave, other senior, and all of you friends for this sistem..if...
Mark cook has a FREE 90 MINUTE VIDEO at https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.videos4traders.com It is pretty interesting.
Hi All, This is my sincere effort to contribute. I am still very far away from being good at this, but i'm so deeply moved by the sincere efforts of a couple of guys i've met here to help others. What i'm presenting is not mine by any means; a friend shared with me. I've looked at it, tried it (on...
  Neurus Pampa System (NPS)  (17   1 2)
Let me share with you my system. Neurus Pampa System (NPS) I Use SHI silvertrend, high ema 5 (blue)and ema 5 low (red) and Trend Lines Pair and TimeFrame: eurjpy H1 I trade 2 lots by position. Entry Short: When the candlestick crosses above the ema 5 blue, then I wait to see the dot and enter...
  3ammary's system  (7)
my system is: after any divergence of price with (momentum) i take momentum 30.... we take previous high to the low just before divergence in up trend ,,, or the previous low to the high just befor the divergence happen (in downtrend),,, and use fibonacci extensions----> so it must rebound to 100%...
  GBPJPY sniper  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
hi im going to develope a new short term trading system on gbpjpy . as you know this pair moves look like a dragon so we have to create a system which can move and act like a dragon and the one which im going to introduce can act like that but because its a new creation it has some weakness that i
Hi……..i am not programmer I am learning MQL4 language 1st of all I would like to thanks the ppl here like “Coder’sGuru” and many other who helps ot I am going to find peaks and depths in the zigzag indicator for plotting different drawings such as Fibonacci Levels, Pitch Forks, Trendlines etc. In
  Phoenix Setting File Converters  (37   1 2 3 4)
Settings File Conversion - New people don't need to convert settings files. Conversion and Instruction are contained in each zip file. (see attachments - below) phoenix 5.7.1.Convert.zip is for 5.7.0 to 5.7.1 conversion phoenix 5.7.2.Convert.zip is for 5.7.1 to 5.7.2 conversion - good for 5.7...
I'm looking for someone who would like to program a very simple indicator for free. Usually I would pay for custom indicators but this one is so simple, I mean..it's just a shame that I don't bother to learn to code myself. Anyway, if someone wants to tackle this, here's what I'm looking for: I am...
  KG FIMOM System ... (A Simple System)  (270   1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 27)
Hi everyone, let me sharing the indicator that created by KG that i already used in my system. This indicator created based on our trading experiences and for simple trading system ... no headache and no hard analysis to decide when we put the order. It only depends on our MM and strategy .. I using
[Deleted]
Did anyone know this system ? I am looking for this system. The original post is from a chinese website 趋势跟踪器-——不漏掉任何一个主波段 - 「会员精华区」 - 『火线投资论坛』 外汇,外汇入门,外汇论坛,外汇社区,外汇保证金,外汇交易,投资,投资论坛,A股,股票
[Deleted]
  OSMA EA - good potential  (23   1 2 3)
I just did a quick coding of the Osma EA. The settings of the Osma can be customized by the fast_ema,slow_ema and signal_period input. There is also a reverse close feature that when set to true, will close the trade when we have a reverse signal, e.g close a sell when we get a buy signal The EA...
[Deleted]
  MA Cross  (3)
Can someone make an EA using this indicator ?
  KG LONG TERM IDEA (D1 base)  (16   1 2)
Hi all, First i have to apologize open this thread (to ND & LINUXER). But i think i have to open this thread, i'm afraid this idea is dissapear from my mind. Straight to the point, actually i'm trying to play long term right now. And I need to built a trading system that could help me play a multi...
[Deleted]
This a great sytem ! 120 to 200 pips a day in manual trading ! can someboy please convert to expert that buys on blue and sells on red also please add a start time and close time with on/off option thanks in advance
Hi all, Its been awhile for me so go easy on me. If anyone knows of a system that im about to explain, please point me in that direction. Idea would be to use an existing code to add another hedge at a set given profit targets. Example: Hedge EURUSD & USDCHF (does not need to be this pair) When...
  My GBP/JPY Trading System  (23   1 2 3)
Hi guys, I here to share my trading method. I tried this for two weeks (with real live account) with great results. I have research and back test from 2000 that GBB/JPY almost all the time touch the open. So here what i do at GMT 00 Buy and Sell GBP/JPY at GMT 00. Buy and sell are two...
Hi members, I would like to share my trading system. Please see the picture attached. Everyday at least 1 - 2 trades: SL = 30 pips TP = 40 pips GBP USD M15 USD CHF M30 EUR USD M30 Trading platform : interbankfx For your info: In Singapore time, hunting time starts from 1 pm onwards to 1 am midnight
[Deleted]
Hi everyone I read a great quote which said something like success is giving back more than what you take. As this forum has helped me so much I would like to give back a system which has been profitable for me so far.... It is a system I have devised and think is quite unique. I have been using it...
Been testing this manually and would like to code it to close auto. Here is system Place orders as follows 1ST SET OF 3 EURUSD BUY 1 EURUSD SELL 1 GBPUSD SELL 0.67 2ND SET OF 3 EURUSD SELL 1 EURUSD BUY 1 GBPUSD BUY 0.67 NOW CLOSE WHICH EVER FIRST SET OF 3 PAIRS ARE IN TOTAL PROFIT OF YOUR CHOICE
I have a very good Strategy based on the MACD . I would love to Transform it into an EA and would love to see someone that can develop it for me. I have attached the file and Documentation here. It earns me a very decent return weekly rougly 60% on Equity. I will surely appreciate if someone can