GBPJPY sniper - page 2

Hi goodboy_iraan!

Would you like to explain enter rules?

and tell us about indicators on your charts.

Regard

goodboy_iraan:
actually we want to trade like a waverider in this chart we might be able to call this system : a scalp system on gbpjpy

can we really scalp GJ with this system... as we all know that GJ is highly volatile and aggressive pair.. with big spread... so it kinda risky... maybe i didnt fully understand ur system... so please explain how to use it wisely so we wouldnt end up scalping with VE

Meanwhile the system is in develop phase we could move to Suggestions for Trading system.

yeah im developing this system!

i found some realy interesting way in this system!

i will publish them so sooon so wait and see how could this system change your minds about this pair!

there is a rule in this system : more loss = more profit

this is the which this system will go on

just check the picture out

a dificult trade will lead us to a perfect an easy trade

a retrace singal and a trend signal shown in pic.

Files:

goodboy_iraan:
yeah im developing this system!

i found some realy interesting way in this system!

i will publish them so sooon so wait and see how could this system change your minds about this pair!

there is a rule in this system : more loss = more profit

this is the which this system will go on

just check the picture out

a dificult trade will lead us to a perfect an easy trade

a retrace singal and a trend signal shown in pic.

Ok, keep us updated.

Interesting - AO and Macd...

well, why not - if many systems built on just few ma cross - here you have junction of EMAs, SMAs with different applied prices, BB, Ketler, squeeze - could be preatty interesting results

here's 4 colour(up/dn.>0>) Macd/Osma/AO/ACC

could help on zero line crossing

please, continue your work and good luck!

p.s. AO settings - 34,5,5 Sma(0)price median(4)macd histo=true (false -ACC)

With a 5.34.5 MACD you get AO, also called Elliot wave Oscillator

With a 5.34 Price Oscillator you get AC.

thx guys but let keep it simple!

as you saw in my last picture i told you we have to different signal retrace and trend and lets check the result of that trend signal

and a new buy retrace signal!

last signal result : 190 pips for me and for you bitween 20 or 30 pips

i told for me because you didint know how you have to treat with trend signals as i know

now you learnt that in trend signals you have to :

1- wait for ao to chane its colour!

2- be care full about VQ alert that shows you the main important area that price shown himself as a retrace or a continious trend!

detail for new signal:

entry : 206.66

stop : 204.27

profit : above 205.25

Files:

How do you determine the "warning area"? I can tell from your charts, but just want to confirm.....

hi

lets check the result for last signal

the last signal was a retrace signal and as you see its was a hard one because the price tried two time two hit our stop loss but it didnt happen!

and if you noticed about our warning area( the area that price makes its first touch with our bands) that price did touched then you should exit with that at least 30 pips of profit!

Files: