My profitable trading system so far - page 2

aurorau:
Aikkksss, Kairen, look like you stop appearing in FF, now you back to TSD with your new system. . You no more playing with Sidus method? Gong Xi Fa Cai...Happy Lunar New Year.

Kairen is chinese? oh then Happy chinese New Year to you. How are you aurorau?

Hy guys, meanwhile this thread is getting followers we could test into the suggestions for trading systems section.

FXOE-Channel

Hi guys,

Found the channel indicator at strategybuilderfx forum. It was modified by Shimodax (markus) about 3 years ago, to use along with other indicators which forming a trading system called Fxovereasy System.

I attached here the zip.file, including the mqh file and a pdf explaining use of the indicators but you can just use the channel indicator with macd divergence and stochastic, as kairen suggest to use.

If you want to know more about the Fxovereasy System, go to strategybuilderfx forum > Trading Strategies Development Center > Trading Method & Strategies > Fxovereasy System.

Enjoy.

Files:

Hi,

I think that the moderator should organize a rule in a such way that to every new system should joint statement, to give us an idea if it is profitable or just brain masturbation....

mudar:
Hi, I think that the moderator should organize a rule in a such way that to every new system should joint statement, to give us an idea if it is profitable or just brain ....

Rules were already set long time ago.

Well tested trading system have their own section. Anything else considered ideas belongs to here.