KG FIMOM System ... (A Simple System) - page 26

ezekielekata:
hello, pls mercelius can you post the VQ and the signal to noise indicator or pm it to me. Thanks a million

Hi, first is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Linuxser:
Hi, first is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks linux user......

Al salam alikom brother

kang_gun:
KG FI ==> Up/Down in the parentheses means the direction of KG FI line

UP TREND AREA/ DOWN TREND AREA means the trend of KG FI

UP TREND AREA if KG FI > 0

DOWN TREND AREA if KG FI <0

KG MOMENTUM ==> Up/Down in parentheses means the direction of both line

on KG Momentum the first one refers to blue line and

the second one refers to red line

Thanks

KG

Al salam alikom brother

Thank you for sharing your work..

I have something strange happening with me!!that the "KG MOMENTUM and KG FI " they are changing when i make dubel click on them then OK..let us say:i switch my terminal four 4 or five hours and there is either some crosses in "KG MOMENTUM "the two lines" ,when i make dubel click and then click OK -EVEN IF I DO NOT CHANGE THE INPUTS- i see the indicator changing its shape and making another crosses at somewhere else and different from befor this dubel click!!..it is canging when i make refreshing!!...is there something wrong with me indicators??..or you need to play with them a littel to avoid this kinds of problems???

thank you again nand thank you in advance

ahmedazizelias:
Al salam alikom brother

Thank you for sharing your work..

I have something strange happening with me!!that the "KG MOMENTUM and KG FI " they are changing when i make dubel click on them then OK..let us say:i switch my terminal four 4 or five hours and there is either some crosses in "KG MOMENTUM "the two lines" ,when i make dubel click and then click OK -EVEN IF I DO NOT CHANGE THE INPUTS- i see the indicator changing its shape and making another crosses at somewhere else and different from befor this dubel click!!..it is canging when i make refreshing!!...is there something wrong with me indicators??..or you need to play with them a littel to avoid this kinds of problems???

thank you again nand thank you in advance

I dont think so. I dont have this problem everything looks normal.

but u can ask Kang gun in Forexindo Forum - Powered by vBulletin.

he is from indonesia and he is in that forum

just infom he can get 200 pip / pair/ day and no using indicator

I would like such a simple system.Thank u for sharing.

Have a nice weekend...

See you all next week..

KG

Been trying to demo this system, looks promising!

Nice one KG!!

have anybody EA for this system????

kgfimom EA?

daily kgfimom?

I need mq4 version of KG Momentum V.1.1a - Is it possible to send it to me? - kisa1986@bk.ru

Where is everyone?

Read every post from the beginning, and looked like a simple and promising system. People were posting they were making pips, and all of a sudden, no posts? Is anyone trading this system? If so, how is it going?