MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 907

i dont know where to post a thread for suggestion but i hope metatrader will add functionality to metatrader 4 for android levels on moving average
Good afternoon, I have quite a weird problem, I am trying to extract the highest and lowest of all closing prices of a given period without sucess. This is what I have so far. double DCloseHighest(int shift, int period){   return(iHigh(Symbol(),Period(),iHighest(Symbol(), Period(), MODE_CLOSE,...
Hi, I'm coding an "EA" (not full automatic), the idea is that i create 1 support and 1 resistance (both are angled, not horizon). Both lines is created in init() area and by extern input (time and price). If price touch line EA will place an order with setting stoploss and target profit. However,...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, example: I have array int Test [10] [10]  and I need sorte (ascending/descending) array rows sometime: a) by the 1th column   for it I can use:  ArraySort ( Test, WHOLE_ARRAY, 0, MODE_DESCEND );                  b) by the 3rd column    How is effectively code for it? Thank you. 
[Deleted]
  scripts and EA's not working  (15   1 2)
I know some people must think, "not this again", but I have tried the following. Checked live trading enabled, the most obvious, uninstalled the platform, restored my computer, deleted all files and started from scratch and still the things won't work. The only thing that will work, is if I download
Hello everybody, I am having problems with my metatrader 4 on Windows 8. I am losing my EA OrderSend arrows on system reboot. In fact, any object I add to the chart, either manually or through an EA, gets deleted if the command lines shutdown.exe or taskkill.exe are used. Funny thing is that no...
[Deleted]
I created different codes for mql4 but one thing I'd like to learn how to create an inscription on the graph using comment or ObjectCreate ("label_object", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0) I can not seem to  shows the message   (uploading and activating the program)   while if I simulate the same program I can...
MT4 after upgrading to bulid 500 lost a correct record of the history of the account. The "save the detailed report" shows the nonsense in our account
Hi, I'm studying this indicator but I don't understand some lines. Please someone who explain it to me. ¿Where is my error? First the function "FractRightBars" is equal to 1. extern int FractRightBars = 1; I think than the function "limit" is equal to 2  because: IndicatorCounted() = Bars - 1 =...
Hi guys   I would like to know, if there are professional guys on coding and forex expertise that want to work with me on this ea.    To work with me, will need to do somethings, proving that really knows to code in MQL4.  
[Deleted]
Hello guys, I am not a noob in programming, however, I am new metatrader. I want to create a simple ea. I want to trade when the EMA 10 touches the EMA 20. Please give me an overview how to model this touch in the metatrader language. Thx in advance!!!
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying a bit around with creating EAs. But I don't seem to understand the start-function The documentation says that it is called every tick, which I believe should be very often. So I tried this test-script http://pastebin.com/AyPZ9tb8 And it should flood my console with this text, but it...
how do I put an Expert adviser on the MT4 that doesnt leave any comments  ?
I have found Metatrader 4's input Boxes to be  inadequate. I have not looked at MQL5.  In 4 I wanted to write a little more information about how you would like to configure the EA. I looked into PHP and a web site and I also looked into a few other things. I settled on using a QT standalone App to...
[Deleted]
  建议  (2)
各位先生/女士,您好!作为一个来自中国的客户,我提一个建议,请在这个网站的“ Language”里增加一项“ Chinese'。这当然是为了方便我们中国人的阅读了解此网站的有关信息。谢谢。
As those who like 99% mod quality with tick data know, most tick data goes back to 2007 only (Im using Dukascopy tick data). This means we cannot test from before than with this data as whatever date we set, the test will begin when the tick data does. Does anyone know if it is possible to test say...
 Hello there,  I am using an EA that i got from a friend... but i cannot change the Lot size for this EA. I tried changing the lot size from 0.01 in the dialogue box to 0.02 or 0.04... but it always keeps buying and selling only in 0.01 lot. how can i fix it?T   Thanks 
[Deleted]
I am new to using mql and I am using generator to create codes. I want to open position when MA Exp. 5 crosses up MA Exp. 12 = BUY , MA Exp. 5 crosses down MA Exp. 12 = SELL. But the problem is, I want to open only one position but when I check ea, it seems that when position closes, ea opens
Can anyone help me with the below indicator. The alert repeats Continuously. I would just like it to alert me once. Any help would be appreciated.  
  Open a new order  (2)
Hi all, I'm try to get a new order open when the the difference between Bid and last order open price equals or is above ta certain distance. The code that I want to use  is as follow;   void OpenNextOrder()    {//0          int Op;            for(int Counter = OrdersTotal()-1; Counter >= 0;...
Guys...   I am here only for one purpose. To know your opinion about this graph chart.   I've downloaded data from Dukascopy and used Tick Data Suite.   Can you share your experience with me about backtesting?   Best regards, BearNaked 
please advise how to determine the trend direction? for an EA
Good afternoon, I am working on a little indicator which recognizes candlestick patterns and I have problems drawing the pattern name in a vertical text object. My problem is that all texts are "centered" from the object source position, and I can't align it properly on the chart. The end result is...
[Deleted]
can anyone help me??? iam confusing n dont understand about "magic number" i want to make macd sample use in multiple chart (few chart, diferrent pair n 1 terminal) i need everyone help.... please master.... this is the macd that i'd modified,.. bu its not working.... ??? can anyone help me to fix
[Deleted]
Hi I use my EA to open a couple of orders. How do I get notified when one of the trades gets closed?  What function do I have to use?  I can't find how to do this. I know that I can set Orderstotal() to give me my maximum of allowed trades in any moment and then once this value drops by 1 I know...
I just updated my 482 build to 500. There is a problem viewing charts. I attach a screenshot of the same account with 482 and 500 build. Some opened transaction are not displayed. I tried to reinstall mt4 but nothing changes.... Any suggestion?
Hello, I am trying code EA with operator while. Cycle until are open trades, but my code not working. Can me anybody advice ? Here is code.   Thank you int start(){         while(ExistPositions() == True)     {      do something     }     else     {     continue;     }return(0);bool ExistPositions()...
[Deleted]
I learn a lot about how to get 99.0% model quality especially form XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX By test my ea that use data on M5 and trading on M1, only one month and get very surprise as below. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I wish it will happen nearly the same or maybe 1%  of this profit that 's...