MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 663

Well,I've made an Expert Advisor that is supposed to open an order once the current price reaches the upper Bollinger Band(it will check it every 30 minutes and in 9 symbols). The problem is that if the current price reaches the upper Bollinger Band and after 30 minutes it reaches there again,it...
Hi   I want to subscribe to 5 signals, using 5 different MT4 programs on 1 computer. So i have 1 computer, 5 diffrent MT4 programs are running. Each MT4 was installed in different folder, so it's possible to run it 5 times on 1 computer, that is no problem. Now... i want to subscribe to signals, 1...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am quite new coding with mql4, so I have some doubts that might be basic... I am trying to write my first EA, and I am doing it step by step. The fisrt thing I would like to achieve is to compare the current value of a  Williams' Percent Range (16) indicator with an EMA indicator (20) from...
[Deleted]
How I can make my EA stop in target and continue in another time? For example,if the EA earn 100 pips in this day,he will stop and start  agian in the next day. Thanks   
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am trying to find out  how close I came to the margin on my account(minute by minute / second by second). Do anyone know if Meta Trader has a facility to show this or maybe something similar. Alternatively, has anyone seen a script that can supply this?   Thanks in Advance    Herbie
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am trying to find out  how close I came to the margin on my account(minute by minute / second by second). Do anyone know if Meta Trader has a facility to show this or maybe something similar. Alternatively, has anyone seen a script that can supply this?   Thanks in Advance    Herbie
If I login to a few accounts on MT4 MultiTerminal and have them signed up to copy a trading signal, will MultiTerminal execute those trades? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'd like to ask you if anybody of you is playing any forex based game? I mean some kind of this http://forexstars.com/en/regulars/ I searched a little bit about the demo accounts - some people say, that they can be tricky :( Excuse me if i started the topic in the wrong place and thanks...
[Deleted]
Hi all. I have been using MT4 for just over a week now. I set up my charts to load as I want them (ie. Background colour, Candlesticks, periodicity, etc.), drew the various analysis lines necessary for my trading method, and had all the markets I require open with tabs at the bottom to quickly cycle
Hi, everyone.    I'm trying to write an EA that uses several Strategies at the same time and using different Symbols & Timeframes in combination. So far I've written almost everything but the Strategies themselves and everything was alright by now but, when I wrote this function: void Trade(){...
i need simple logic   extern double StopLoss    = 100; extern double TakeProfit  = 50; if(Digits==3 || Digits ==5)    {       TakeProfit*=10;       StopLoss*=10;    }   point=MarketInfo(pairs[MaxIndex],MODE_POINT); dig=MarketInfo(pairs[MaxIndex],MODE_DIGITS);...
[Deleted]
Hi All, I have been using MT4 for demo purposes for just over a year now and require my initial start-up Trading Balance to be below the default minimum of 3,000. I have read up on MetaTrader that the initial Trading Balance can be set to a figure as low as 300. Can anybody advise how this can be...
has any body seen. slope direction line (2color) indicator joined with zerolag macd in same window.can not find any help? also tryed to drag and drop on my platform to join to indicatores in one.platform can,t do that
I've been struggling with this for a few hours now.  I'm trying to subscribe to a Signal, here in the market. I'm logged into a LIVE account within MT4, as well as my MQL5 account (which is also funded). When I click "Copy Trades" the prompt comes up in MT4, I click I agree, and enter my password to...
 I suddenly can’t see the trading orders in MT4 charts, the arrows andlines between order opening and closing, after finishing back testing. How to recover? I re-installed MT4, tickstory and can’t fix it.  It's so strange! 
  Profit from a random price range  (82   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I found an interesting idea in an article: Yury Chebotarev, Sergey Yashin "The Profitability of a Random Price Sequence". It suggests creating a TS which will hit bars with large ranges. And reject bars with small ranges
hello all i am willing for some help to solve this issue. i would like to take an order every  x pips  if the market continue in the same way of the first order this is the code but it doesn't work with me , any help please  double Xpips=50; if(Ask-Xpips*Point>=lastorderopenprice(OP_BUY)){ BUY=TRUE...
Hi, it's been a few days since I'm trying to code, I do not have coding background (at all) so it's little bit hard for me at this point, but I'm gonna make it, I need that way too much to quit. so here is my first indicator (nothing that much, just trying to code something that will work) but at...
hello,good evening. i need to call  functions by an array. the functions count buylot,selllot,OrdersTotal and the array is for a set of different magic number. what i did was,Use" Function_1(ARRAY_1[i]); "formate/syntax;but it seems OrdersTotal function call is working. as i am getting the result...
hello,good evening. i need to call a function with an array. the functions count buylot,selllot.and the array is for a set of different magic number. what i did was, Function_1(ARRAY_1[i]);but it doesnt seems to work. please advice. Global Declearation.int Free_Magic[4];int Magic[8];int...
[Deleted]
Hi, I was using EA on MT4 and everything was ok untill I've downloaded MT5. I've had 3 different MT4 terminals of 3 different brokers and somehow the MetaEditor got updated. Now I cant use the EAs on the MT4 (when I try to compile there are a lot of errors). I've tryed to download the MT4 software...
I have modified the fib tool in MT4 for personal trade parameters . Is there a way to have the original fib tool along with my custom settings on the fib tool? Would like to have access to both at will. Thanks, jacquesE
We are developing a Algo trading, fully auto trading software for stock market, would we be able to get an API to connect to our software from MT4 chart???????
i ran my EA on a computer, and i saw that the size of the tables (Low, High, Open, Close), that i use to compute some statistics is 101. ok. On another computer on which i work now, i print the size by using  ArrayRange function, and i obtain 12. It is very few for statistis. But on ths graphic, i...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Just trying to fix a problem that I'm having with an EA of my friends'. The EA has a what he calls a grid function, the way it functions is after an initial order is opened, the grid function (if turned on) will open a new order x pips from the original order which also remains open....
[Deleted]
Hi folks, Picked up this indicator on this forum. It's great. However, my chart background is white and so white is the colour of the indicator background. I would prefer if the indicator background colour was black to see it better and keep the chart background white. Is this possible? Any help...
I understand TimeGMT() when running an EA live uses GMT, however when back testing does it use the broker time, local time or GMT? EDIT: Nevermind, I found this: During testing in the Strategy Tester, TimeGMT() is always equal to TimeCurrent() simulated server time.
Good evening everyone. Greetings from Brazil!!!  I'm making an EA to Binary Options to works with Core Liquidity Markets Fx Lite for Meta Trader...   How can i get the amount limit per order ? Core liquidity has a limit of $ 250 USD per operation, and i need to get it on MetaQuotes!    
Hello, nice to meet you here, as this is my 1st post. On to the topic now :)  I am currently building my first EA and I finally came along to program the order logic. At that time, I was looking at OrderSend() and similar and I realised that I should have to check what is the Execution Mode of my...
Using the below syntax to send values from EA to AutoIt compiled script as below.     double value1 =234     double value2 = 678     double  value3 = 888     ShellExecuteW(0,0,"D:\tstScript.exe","value1 value2 value3","",1);     Getting below error     Access violation read to 0x000000EA in 'C...