MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 410

Hi, Today I try to uninstall Tickdata Manager by using revo uninstaller advanced mode(actually shouldn't do) by deleting all related file and then MT4 can't open in every terminal.  then I uninstalled the MT4 exness with normal Windows uninstaller and reinstall it again I found the problem  and the...
Hi On one of my live account All my open trades are closing 00:00:00 on Fridays I can't find the reason why they are closing because they are not closing on backtest and on other livebrokers i have. The thing that are the difference between the brokes is that: -The one that are closing the orders...
I will want pen or pencil on MT4, Do you have some script for pencil or pen ? thanks
Dear sirs, I'm using an MA cross EA that closes orders on 8,25 periods and when launched it closes opened order instead of waiting for the cross to happen and then close the opened order although there's no error or anything else showing in the journal. find attached the EA's that I'm using they're
I develop in both MT4 & MT5 and when testing MT4 EAs to check they match MT5 I discovered this issue, the take profit in this visual test obviously gets hit but the tester doesn't trigger the take profit. Any chance this can be fixed because this is a major issue when EAs are sold mainly based...
[Deleted]
Hello   How we can compare double value ,when double value is nearly equal to zero? Please Help. 
can someone help me with this indicator? I need popup alerts and push notifications for both major and minor swings. would like cash register cha ching sound for major and anything else for minor.
I want to pull the data (ask and bid prices ) to an outside program and it will show me the spread at the same time. It can look like an excel sheet it does not matter but it has to be real time data. Is it possible to get the data real time? basicly it will look like this. thanks ask bid spread X
  Downloading MQL4  (3)
Anyone know how to download MQL4 rather than MQL5...?
hi for a specified time , for example 1 day before , or 4h , is there average spread function, for mq4 ? or can have it .? how can have such this ?
Hi Friends, I would like to know about an indicator that can calculate either price difference of a candle's HIGH and LOW or it can tell me in % the difference of HIGH and LOW. For Example: 5 Min Chart. Any Equity Cash or futures Share. 1st candle: high 102. Low 99. Open 100. H & L diff: 3.  And in...
Hi Dear programmer I have got the free indicator from other website, but it does not have alert system with it. I think it is a good trend trading indicator. Hopefully, Someone can make it easier to use by adding sound or notification /email. The file is attached below. Thanks in advance!!
hello, i have problem to download entire "history data's charts” with my live ecn mt4 (for example when i try to download an entire history data for EURUSD.pro M30, i only can get “2048 records” that mean only the last 2 months); i contact my broker, and they tell me that it’s not their problem, but...
Hi all! There is code of script which get the name of chart window in MetaTrader 4 terminal (e.g. " EURUSD ,M1"): #import "user32.dll" int GetParent( int hWnd); int GetWindow( int hWnd, int uCmd); int GetWindowTextA( int hWnd, string str, int nMaxCount); int GetWindowTextLengthA( int i);
Hello, I have attached a picture I have mentioned my question in that picture. Experts Please answer my question. Questions: 1. I want to ask what is stoplevel & freezelevel? please explain me in simple words I am not able to understand reference documentation. 2. How could I detect market pull back...
  Backtest issue  (17   1 2)
Hi frineds, I'm going to backtest my EA on MT4 so I installed four MT4 in differenet directories and downloaded the historical data to backtest my EA for the 3.5 previous years. I started to backtest without using "visual mode" on all four MT4s and it worked well for about 6 hours but after that all...
Hello there, I have created an indicator wich dysplays oscillators : What I desire to do :  When I create a trend line manually by clicking the mt4 button I need the trend line to have a custom predifined name like : "My_Predefined_Name". Is it possible ? And can you lead me on the simpler way to do...
Hi MQL community Admittedly I am new to coding but have written a few successful codes but I am having trouble with this simple eaI am trying to write. The ea will open a buy order when a spinning to candle appears and this is tied in with an alert. I have written in the code to only allow one open...
Hi, Is there anyway i can change vertical lines with arrows when i place an order in MT4 like in the picture?Or is this specifically to the MT4 you're using? Thanks.
Hi, I need some assistance on changing my order to enter a limit order "x" pips away, for example 5 pips away, if AUD/USD is .7255, buy limit would be .7250, or if Eur/usd was 1.1558, sell limit would be 1.1563 This is the current buy/sell Order code I have for instant execution but I want to change...
Hello everyone, I published a signal 3 weeks ago. Its showed in MYSIGNALS/PUBLIC for a while then suddenly disappeared. Its still showing in 'MYSIGNALS/ALL SIGNALS but not in PUBLIC. I understand that the monthly growth was a bit high but when will this warning be removed so that it is available for
Hi All, I am trying to do the following code: for ( int z= 0 ;z < OrdersTotal ();z++) { if ( OrderSelect (z, SELECT_BY_POS , MODE_TRADES )== true ) { .... int another_function = another_function(....) and then the another_function is defined by: int another_function(...) {
When I click "open chart" tab I am unable to see the entries and exits of my EA on the chart.  Can anyone kindly advise what I am doing wrong? Thanks,
how to draw V_Line on the chart according to the specific time For instance, I need to draw a vertical line on the chart when time is 6am, 6:30am, 7am,7:30am, ...12pm, 12:30pm thanks
For example,the EA places orders (using iCustom signal in one chart). order#1  buy  (EA ordered with signal of time frame M5)  ---iCustom(NULL,5,"indicator name",0,1) order#2  buy (EA ordered with signal of time frame H1)  ---iCustom(NULL,60,"indicator name",0,1) order#3  sell (EA ordered with...
Hi guys, I am looking to create a signal that is only visible to me and anyone else I share it with. Also, I wish the signal - even though on a real account - to be free rather than have the usual USD 30 fee. Is this possible? If so, how do I do this? Basically, I want to copy trades from a source...
  Trailing Entries  (1)
How do I go about entering a Trailing ENTER order (short or long)?  I see the the trailing stop feature once the order is filled etc but if I want to set up a trailing entry order I don't see a function for this on the order tickets?  Thank-you!
I understand the basics of making an expert advisor and have seen some posts that mention that I should use iCustom function to access my indicator in an expert advisor, but it's not too clear. I want to make an expert advisor that takes a trade when the "X" and arrow appear at the same time, as in...
so I added a custom timeframe which is 90M timeframe, I used 30M chart and added the "period converter" script multiplied by 3. I added my EA and unchecked the offline checkmark on the properties of the chart so that my EA works. But every time a re-start my mt4, the offline 90M chart goes back to...
Can I run an Expert Advisor (EA) on multiple shares at the same time. So for example flag all stocks with RSI > 80% ?