MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 406

Hey, Ive been trying to get an array working for a while and keep coming back to it after moving on too finish other things. Im simply wanting to store a fractal high/low value in it. I only need 3 stored so i can identify a change in trend so when the middle fractal is higher than the other two
Hi there, I like to know if is it possible to use C++ to create a bot in MetaTrader5 or I must learn MQL4/5? Thanks a lot!
[Deleted]
when i try to add new chart i get this:  C:\Users\?????\AppData\Roamin\MetaQuotes\Yerminal\804178f05358d0dfe1028115526a9e97\profiles\Default\chart01.chr contains an incorrect path.   anybody can help 
hello I have  a problem. If I input a value which is lower than minimum of take-profit, then I would like to show log. I think mininum of stoploss is "MarketInfo(symbol, MODE_STOPLEVEL)", but I have no idea  how can I get the minumum of take profit... could you help me? thank you in advance.
Can you change the time at the bottom of charts to my local time
Hello, I think it's too complicated for me to use properly MQLInfoInteger() - ot always return 0 for me. For example:  Print("MQLInfoInteger(MQL_CODEPAGE) on Init: ", MQLInfoInteger(MQL_CODEPAGE)); MQLSetInteger(MQL_CODEPAGE, 850); Print("MQLInfoInteger(MQL_CODEPAGE) after codepage change: ",...
Hey, I have been trying to get my head around for loops in order to store data in an array.  a = (Current>High[i+1] && Current>High[i-1]);           for(a;!a;a++)       {       High_Array[h]=Current;       }// So Current is = High[i]// int a;//double High_Array[];^^^^^^^These have all be clarified...
Hi,, I found below code , it does what I want, the problem it dumps all orders types , I just need the pending orders: I believe my problem in this line: --->       ENUM_ORDER_TYPE type=(ENUM_ORDER_TYPE) OrderType(); I need to put only below Identifiers : ORDER_TYPE_BUY ORDER_TYPE_SELL...
Newbie here,  Can anyone please tell me how to code your own alerts for RSI indicator? Thanks!
Hello everyone,I'm looking for a way to let a EA. Check what the total current profit is of all open orders.  If it's is equal to for example 20 usd that it automatically closes all the orders.  Regards, 
Hello, I am newbie in MQL4. I would like to know how I could detected that Heiken Ashi Body close above/below MA?
[Deleted]
Would you be so kind to help me about the following case?   Fibonacci retracement and the trendline functions would be very important for me on my android mt4, but I can't find it in the software.  Is there any possibibility to use it somehow on my andoid, or I have to change my new mobile to...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I've tried to decipher the past posts on this subject but cant get code to work. I looking for a Heiken Ashi close above/below a MA. That parts done. If its going Up I want to see two White bars IE [1] & [2], for confirmation and two Red bars for downward trend. I don't know how to code for...
How do I restrict my ea to only backrest and not trade.example like what is done by MQL when you download the from version of an ea and all you can do is to backrest and not trade the system..please how do I achieve this.
I am using a custom indicator Connor RSI that displays correctly when attached to a chart (screenshot attached), but when  call and print the return value in an EA, I only get a zero (0) value returned. Here is how my EA is calling the custom indicator double crsi;// for each new bar...
Can't figure this one out. Please help! TY!
Hi how to get the log data (journal tab) by mql code? Please help. Regard.
Hi, how do I make this EA able to make several trades but only on different symbols? I hope you understand how I mean? Thanks in advance. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                rsi-automated.mq4...
Hi, It there a indicator that is exactly the same as setting a alert on MT4 but it has the option that when prices closes above a certain price, or when price closes below a certain price level on a particular timeframe then a alert is sent? I think this is a great option that is missing on MT4. Do...
Hello, I am trying to create persistent set of data for an array, as a test, but it doesn't work. This is the code: void OnTick(){  int multi[][3];  if (ArraySize(multi) == 0) {    Print("Array size = 0");    ArrayResize(multi,3);    multi[0][0] = 1;    multi[0][1] = 2;    multi[0][2] =...
Hello I have a question about slippage. I've tested each diffrent slippage values  about OrderSend() and OrderClose() ,but results are still same. (I tested slipage 5 and 100) what is role of slippage???  thank you in advance
Hello I'm begginer. I was searching about that, but I can't find about class (excepted?) indicator, profile, history,array and others. and F1( MQL4 Reference)  is not understanded. I was typing as follows. Ticket t();      // Class namedelete &t; but It is not working ~Ticket()  (=destructor ) How...
I have generated a few demo accounts b/c everytime I set one up, it won't allow me to login. I've taken a picture of the pw generated so I know I am using the same pw.  What am I doing wrong?
I have been unsuccessful in setting up any of my emails in meta trader4 under Tools, Options, Email. I have tried 3 different email accounts and none of them work. The Journal shows login to smtp server failed. Is there something specific I should do other than fill in the account info? Any help...
  PIP Calculator  (2)
I am using the MT-4 platform.. Do you know of any indicators free/paid that will show current pips while in a trade and display them along with profit/loss after the trade? Thank you
[Deleted]
iMycustom is a custom indicator, i compiled with 0 error. when i use it in my EA, i got a error messege in the log file like this below. 2009.04.03 18:16:22 2008.10.07 05:05 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\iMycustom.ex4' on the EURUSD,M5 anybody please...
Hello, I am getting Error: EURUSD,H4: OrderSend failed with error #130 void OnTick()  {      H1EMAprev = NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,14,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1), 5);   H4EMAprev = NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H4,14,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1), 5);   StopLossBuy = High[2] + ((3 * 10) *...
Hi! I have code like this:double bid, ask, point;int digits, stoplevel; int cnt, cntOrders, ticket, ticketBuy, ticketSell, total, f_news, f_logs; string n_time, n_pair, NewsPair, symbol; double lots; // wielkosc otwieranej pozycji double balance, equity, lotsize; double...
Can anyone help me create a close order in my ea because I'm at loss in what i should do. Example, I have open buy and the condition to close  the order is fulfilled (CCI<0). How do i write in in my ea. Thank you.
Hi all, I have tried different ways of sorting the charts in a profile but they kept on getting Auto-sorted. I've changed the sorting with the mouse -didn't work-, I've changed the sorting in the sorting file .. "order" in the profiles, but no luck. So is there a way to Force sorting through a...