MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 380

OrderTakeProfit() does not show the actual take profit price if you modify the take profit value of the order, it shows the original value (it was 0 in my case) present there before modifying. Is this a normal behaviour or known bug
i tried to test my ea by the strategy tester , but it open only sell order. what 's wrong? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| 200SMA_CCI25.mq4 |//| Copyright 2015, MetaQuotes Software...
Hi everybody, It's the first time I'm posting here, so: apologies if I don't respect some forum rule which I still don't know. I have a question about "off quotes" error. In one of my MetaTrader4 account (broker: CMC) - which is a "Market" execution type broker, I had, some time ago, an off quotes...
when I load the history, MT4 skips the months from November 2018 to today as you can see in the picture, I tried several times always deleting the previous data, but MT4 do not load the months from November onwards ..
Hello, Is it possible to define the amount of account history that the MODE_HISTORY extracts from MT4. I'm trying to limit the date range of the output for this indicator. Thanks in advance. <ex4 file deleted > //+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+ double
for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i >= 0; i--)    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))    {        if (OrderType() == OP_SELL && OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)        {            double SL = NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice(), NDigits);            double TP =...
Hi i have a problem with type i think  Some one can help me to understand how work it ? ty :) class IndicatorSettings{   public:   IndicatorSettings ( )   {}};class RsiSettings : public IndicatorSettings{   public:   RsiSettings ( )        : IndicatorSettings()        {}      };template < typename T...
Hello all, I have EA and it have a lot of extern parameters. One of these parameter has name global_Enabled (bool).  In some scenario I change this parameter value via custom event which is fired from master indicator in other chart. It works. gobal_Enabled parameter has changed value. But if I open...
Hi, my Avira anti virus flagged a trojan TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen2 upon launching Metatrader 4 on Windows 10 concerning terminal.exe Anyone else getting this problem? 
Hello,  I've noticed that in most cases when I optimize an ea the journal remains empty of trades with only "Optimization started" printed in the journal until the end, when some other times it prints all trades of all passes I can't figure out why ? is there an option to choose or not ? Does it...
  Copy signal  (1)
Hello, I linked my MT4 to MQL5 but when I click to copy a signal, nothing is displayed. Could you help me please? Thank you 
hello, I have subscribed to a signal on MT4 that places an ".sm" at the end of every forex symbol (" EURUSD .sm" for example). However, my MT4 terminal does not recognize that symbol. Is there a way to get MT4 to recognize the symbol from that signal? So when it receives a signal it can match it
Hi I have developed a machine learning algorithm in python and I wonder if I can implement it in MQL4 or MQL5. The thing is that the model needs training every week and it needs to score every hour that the market is open. Do you know if it is feasible? Kind Regards George
Hello, I've been looking for script templates, just so that I don't have to manually input orders. Started a couple of classes on MQL5, but they're geared towards more complex bots. If I simply want the following, a simple order script: Buy 1000 units Stop Loss 10 pips away Take Profit 10 pips away...
  Dukascopy Data  (1)
How do I format Dukascopy historical data for MT4? I reinstalled MT4 and got varying results using the same EA is this normal?
Hi, is it not possible to anchor each corner of a rectangle bitmap to a (time, price) coordinate rather than a pixel coordinate? PROBLEM: This is for a script which creates simple volume-at-price profiles, made up of many rectangles. When there are two overapping profiles, the overlapping parts of...
  Kama Indicator  (4)
Good morning, I am attaching my KAMA indicator to everyone, kindly tell me where am I wrong ?, the indicator should turn red if the price is below the Kama, and green if the price is above the Kama. Thank you all
Hi all, I am recently testing an EA that I developed myself and I found that for some reason, when it closes a position on a pair, it closes all other positions in all other pairs, regardless if the EA is running on that pair. For example, if the EA is running on EURJPY and one condition is met for...
Hi please make simple ea in MQl4 as follows 1.When A candle crosses Moving Average ,SMA14 above On the next Candle opening EA should open "BUY" 2.When A candle crosses Moving Average, SMA14 below On the next Candle opening EA should open "SELL" 3.SL-50 and TP-50,trailing stop-after 20 pips request
I'm currently using a time and a profit filter for finding trades closed at take profits (my take profits are at 40 pips and I'm searching trades closed with + 30 or more pips for a specified time interval). Is there a more smarter way of doing this?
How can I change the color of the dashed green line drawn for executed trades? Thanks.
Hello guys, newbie coder here, just finished my first course and only been at this for a month, anyways. I am currently trying to automate my strategy and in order to do so I need to find the nearest moving average that is greater than bid and then again to find the nearest MA that is below bid. and...
double array[10][9][8][7][6];   // this is giving me an error:                                // '[' - wrong dimensiondouble array[10][9][8][7];      // this is working normally
Hi programmers Need some advice for my ea development in mql4 :) What i need is an entrytrigger from a cross of two indicators in the same indicatorwindow. In my case im trying to figure out, how i can get values from two indicators to check a cross of CCI eg. upwards over the zero line of OsMA. The...
[Deleted]
I want to have an object appear in a fixed position on the chart. It will be part of a meter indicator on the chart but right now I'm stuck just trying to get the object to appear on the chart at a fixed position. I can do this with a label but apparently it won't work with an arrow. I've read...
How can I to a datetime comparison? In my code, I use one datetime variable, lets say: datetime forbiddenDate; And some time during my strategy I give to this variable a value forbiddenDate = Time[0]; Then I want to check date to see is it good time to open if(forbiddenDate != Time[0]){ //open } But
original code: why the result is different?It should be the same! for (i=bars;i>=0;i--)   {      ma     = iMA("NZDUSD",0,periodMA,0,0,PRICE_MEDIAN,i);//replace with iMAONArreyfor (i=bars;i>=0;i--)   {   double haHigh = iHigh("NZDUSD",0,i);   double haLow  = iLow("NZDUSD",0,i);   double haClose=...
Hello everyone, I am wanting to make an indicator or EA (without success) that check the profit and if you reach the profit you want it to close all the orders, I have a script that close manually and I want to automate it //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Can multiple terminals use SendNotification to send notifications all to a single instance of MT4 mobile running on an iphone or android phone? Let's say we have Terminal A from Broker 1, Terminal B from Broker 1, Terminal C from Broker 2...  can it be set up so they all send notifications to the...
[Deleted]
Hi, i hope here is someone who wants to help me please. I want to read from a MySQL Database, and dont know how to do this. I already have my code ready to establish a connection to the database and too write into the database. But how can i READ from the database? I found this: https://forum.mql4...