MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 374

Hi, I need to code for my system: - atr periods 7 - exponential ma of atr at 35 periods I think that it would be a good indicator for scalping strategy. Thx for your attention.
It seems that OnTick() and OnTimer() event handler used to work before, but recently I found they stop working when I minimize MT4 terminal, and they will come back to work when I un-minimize MT4 terminal. Does anyone found this issue? Test of OnTick() 0       14:48:33.850    EA GBPJPY,H1:...
[Deleted]
I cannot delete a demo account on mt4 mobile (ipad). Any help? thanks.
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                      ProjectName |//|                                      Copyright 2012, CompanyName |//|                                       http://www.companyname.net...
Hi  I have my two Count Function to Winner trade and to Losses Trade  But I want to know if is possible modify the Count Function to do this if I have two Losses or Winner consecutive trade  and if is DayOfTheWeek ()==1 , and  Next Session trade is  DayOfTheWeek ()==2 The Count, ComeBack to 0 and...
Hello friends, I rarely use Strategy tester on my programs. It was suggested to me by a friend that strategy tester is a fabulous tool to carry out long term and short term testing for expert adviser's and indicators. Currently, I am still not convinced of it. Myself it seems to be a backward...
The market seems to be broken within my MT4.  I can not view products at all. I can search for them, but when I attempt to click on one to view it, it does nothing.  Also, when I go to my Purchased" page and click on the blue "Install" button, nothing happens.  I've attempted to logout and log back...
  RefreshRates...  (10)
Hello I read in doc Mql4 that RefreshRates() updates the data of the current symbol. I understand: the data of the symbol of the card to which is attached the EA. (?) In this case, for a multi-pair EA, how to refresh the data of other pairs? Or I'm wrong? Thank you for your answers
  FileReadArray issue  (17   1 2)
Hi friends, I'm trying to write some info from an array into a .bin file using FileWriteArray function and then read from that file and copy the file contents into another array using FileReadArray. As I checked the MQL4 documentation, I found out that it is not necessary to define the array size...
aiuto, ho smarrito la password per entrare nella piattaforma meta commercio 4 e non sono in grado di recuperarla (il consulente chemi ha seguito è scomparso e ha cambiato la password). cosa posso fare? thank you.
I devised an EA which I'm planning to run on my computer from 8:00 to 20:00 every trade day. I will shut down my computer every night and reload the EA every next morning. How can I simulate this case in strategy tester? Is there a function that reloads the EA (from the first line, including all the...
[Deleted]
If you want to code an EA, or trade well, for using daily charts, you need the real GMT times for start & end of a forex day. Just asked oanda, and got the following answer: "Itis either 5pm new york time that the candle starts plotting or 12 midnight newyork time that the candle starts plotting....
[Deleted]
Hello my code is not decompiling correctly for mt4 build 1090 now after I try to run some back test Please help me clean up my code thank you. My code is included in attachments and I will paste it below: #include <WinUser32.mqh> #include <stderror.mqh> #include <stdlib.mqh> extern int
  dll esterna  (3)
Buongiorno a tutti. Volevo utilizzare una dll personalizzata mql4, che normalmente è collocata nella cartella MQL4 \ librerie. E 'possibile collocarla in una cartella su chiave usb e richiamarla su un expert (#import .........). Grazie per eventuale risposta Paolo Goodmorning everyone.I wanted to...
hi guys  i have a little script for open trade 2 or more with one button , i want  write a  numbertrade in temporary file i write this  code    for(ctrlshort=1;ctrlshort<=QttOpenTrade;ctrlshort++)        {         SellShort=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotSizeTrade,Bid,3,0,0,"Open CloseHide"...
The platform I use is the: MetaTrader 4 - Version:4.00 Build 1170 (20 Dec 2018). Just today I noticed that bug, on 17:00 platform time. My local (Summer) time is GMT-4. (And the NY NYSE local (Summer) time is GMT-4 too).  So what happen: On Friday April 5, 2019  I added a Vertical line on the last...
Hi Everyone, how do I set up multiple(4 to be precise) 2 minute offline charts so that I can run 4 EA's on MT4? I have tried to open multiple charts but every time I do so they stop working.
Hi when I download Meta4 for this site I get meta5... were can I find MT4? https://www.metatrader4.com/ MetaTrader 4 Platform for Forex Trading and Technical Analysiswww.metatrader4.com Millions of traders with a wide range of needs choose MetaTrader 4 to trade in the market. The platform offers...
Hi everyone, i must say that i'm not a coder, so this is one of my first attemp to make my own indicator, its based on rules wrote in other language but i wanted in mql4. I attached the mql4 file if anyone could answer me whats wrong. For an unknown reason the code works fine till i try to calculate...
Hello I am just wondering how can i place multiple trades so i can have lets say 2 or 3 different Take profits? Do i have to lower the lot price? Every time i do the first one when i try to do a second trade i just get insufficient funds. For example if i want to do EUR/USD BUY @ 1.1310 Selling...
In my Terminal section below on the top 3 tabs labeled Main/Favorites/Purchased I get nothing they are blank ! All three are under the Market tab. I am connected to the MQL5 Community ? I really need this fix because I have purchased indicators and plan on purchasing more on the MQL5 web site and...
Hi! I'm trying to understand how the s1 and s3 values are calculated in this for loop. How the initial values are calculated? Shouldn't be 0? This is a for loop in the Damiani Volatmeter indicator. for(int i=loop_size;i>=0;i--)   {            double sa=iATR(NULL,0,Vis_atr,i);      double...
Hi, I put a Sell Limit, without TP and SL to test something. After a while I see the Sell Limit deactivated in Account History. Image below: Why this happen? Thanks
Hello, I have a rather simple EA that in `start` function checks if it's trade time (which is True once every hour) and then, if True, makes HTTP post request to localhost web server (implemented in python). Python is run from Linux subsystem inside Windows Server 2019 Datacenter. Server is hosted...
I'm using the zmq bridge to be able to code in Python and have Python communicate with MT4. I have everything working fine locally, but was wondering how one goes about setting this up on the VPS. The zmq connector uses tcp ports to communicate. I'm assuming I get a server address from somewhere and...
Ref: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/WinBase/nf-winbase-formatmessage Below code is the syntax: DWORD FormatMessage(  DWORD   dwFlags,  LPCVOID lpSource,  DWORD   dwMessageId,  DWORD   dwLanguageId,  LPTSTR  lpBuffer,  DWORD   nSize,  va_list *Arguments); In my MQL4 code, I...
Hi all,  I don't have the greatest grasp on memory allocation so I'm wondering if this issue has something to do with that. Here is the problem I'm having: I start with 3 user input strings: input string currencyTickersString = "AUDCAD,AUDCHF,AUDJPY,AUDNZD,AUDUSD,CADCHF,CADJPY,CHFJPY,EURAUD,EURCAD...
I am looking for a system to extract out a signal from an email message, parse the data in to a text file or database and then have an EA process the order in MT4. Has anyone done this before or know where I may find such a system? All assistance will be greatly appreciated
Dear coder, can someone show me how to code the mql4 to read value from this indicator. FX5_MACD_Divergence_V1.1.mq4.  From the data windows shows 4 values. Value 1 ... to 4. How to code, let say I want to compare if value1>value2. How to set the buffer and make variables. Tq Sir.
Hi all. I have an EA that records H1 candles from the chart. I want to get data from as back as 2007. I have tried a few brokers but the furthest back I have got to is 2015. Do you know any broker who lets you go the H1 chart in EURUSD back to 2007? I have tried to get data from 2007 from dukascopy