MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 374

Hello everyone! I have developed an indicator to draw RSI sensitivity (for the sake experiment). What I want it to draw, is two lines which gives RSI sensitivity each for a bearish and bullish candle. But it draws nothing. Can anyone help me to find where I took the wrong turn? The code is attached....
Hi, I am starting to write my first EA which looks at the crosser over of the moving averages and stochastic main/signal lines. The issue I'm having is that it will only take the trade if the crossover of both the MA's and stoch occur on the same candle. I want it to be able to recognize if both...
Could someone please edit this indicator to display in a different corner and change the text size ? 
[Deleted]
Dear all, For me to able to monitor the market, I want to have many charts open. I noticed when opening the charts, that the Terminal limits the amount of charts to a max of 128. Of course I just copied/programmed the way the charts should look (indicators...) in the profiles section of MetaTrader...
Hello forum! I was wondering if anyone knows a way to share account growth information with investors without showing trades, balance, etc. Basically a way to only show the growth percentage of an account to a third party. Thanks in advance for your input!
Is it? Anyone tried both and care to tell me is the Linux hassle worth it for stability or anything else?
Hi i'd like to limit the use of an indicator so it cannot be used in EAs but i'm not sure if it is possible thanks for help Jeff
  Error # 130  (2)
In this function, I'm getting error # 130 at the "else" section (underlined) of the OrderModify(). What is wrong here? Thanks a lot. int targetRaw = 40;double target = NormalizeDouble((double)targetRaw / 10000.0, 5);void Sell_Order(double price, double stopLoss, double takeProfit)  {   double...
OrderTakeProfit() does not show the actual take profit price if you modify the take profit value of the order, it shows the original value (it was 0 in my case) present there before modifying. Is this a normal behaviour or known bug
i tried to test my ea by the strategy tester , but it open only sell order. what 's wrong? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| 200SMA_CCI25.mq4 |//| Copyright 2015, MetaQuotes Software...
Hi everybody, It's the first time I'm posting here, so: apologies if I don't respect some forum rule which I still don't know. I have a question about "off quotes" error. In one of my MetaTrader4 account (broker: CMC) - which is a "Market" execution type broker, I had, some time ago, an off quotes...
when I load the history, MT4 skips the months from November 2018 to today as you can see in the picture, I tried several times always deleting the previous data, but MT4 do not load the months from November onwards ..
Hello, Is it possible to define the amount of account history that the MODE_HISTORY extracts from MT4. I'm trying to limit the date range of the output for this indicator. Thanks in advance. <ex4 file deleted > //+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+ double
for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i >= 0; i--)    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))    {        if (OrderType() == OP_SELL && OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)        {            double SL = NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice(), NDigits);            double TP =...
Hi i have a problem with type i think  Some one can help me to understand how work it ? ty :) class IndicatorSettings{   public:   IndicatorSettings ( )   {}};class RsiSettings : public IndicatorSettings{   public:   RsiSettings ( )        : IndicatorSettings()        {}      };template < typename T...
Hello all, I have EA and it have a lot of extern parameters. One of these parameter has name global_Enabled (bool).  In some scenario I change this parameter value via custom event which is fired from master indicator in other chart. It works. gobal_Enabled parameter has changed value. But if I open...
Hi, my Avira anti virus flagged a trojan TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen2 upon launching Metatrader 4 on Windows 10 concerning terminal.exe Anyone else getting this problem? 
Hello,  I've noticed that in most cases when I optimize an ea the journal remains empty of trades with only "Optimization started" printed in the journal until the end, when some other times it prints all trades of all passes I can't figure out why ? is there an option to choose or not ? Does it...
  Copy signal  (1)
Hello, I linked my MT4 to MQL5 but when I click to copy a signal, nothing is displayed. Could you help me please? Thank you 
hello,     I have subscribed to a signal on MT4  that places an ".sm" at the end of every forex symbol ("EURUSD.sm" for example). However, my MT4 terminal does not recognize that symbol. Is there a way to get MT4 to recognize the symbol from that signal? So when it receivesa signal it can match it...
Hi I have developed a machine learning algorithm in python and I wonder if I can implement it in MQL4 or MQL5. The thing is that the model needs training every week and it needs to score every hour that the market is open. Do you know if it is feasible? Kind Regards George
Hello, I've been looking for script templates, just so that I don't have to manually input orders. Started a couple of classes on MQL5, but they're geared towards more complex bots. If I simply want the following, a simple order script: Buy 1000 units Stop Loss 10 pips away Take Profit 10 pips away...
  Dukascopy Data  (1)
How do I format Dukascopy historical data for MT4? I reinstalled MT4 and got varying results using the same EA is this normal?
Hi, is it not possible to anchor each corner of a rectangle bitmap to a (time, price) coordinate rather than a pixel coordinate? PROBLEM: This is for a script which creates simple volume-at-price profiles, made up of many rectangles. When there are two overapping profiles, the overlapping parts of...
  Kama Indicator  (4)
Good morning, I am attaching my KAMA indicator to everyone, kindly tell me where am I wrong ?, the indicator should turn red if the price is below the Kama, and green if the price is above the Kama. Thank you all
Hi all, I am recently testing an EA that I developed myself and I found that for some reason, when it closes a position on a pair, it closes all other positions in all other pairs, regardless if the EA is running on that pair. For example, if the EA is running on EURJPY and one condition is met for...
Hi All, Im trying to add this indicator to a chart in MT4 but it just wont load.  I think it may be a build issue. Does anyone know how i can fix this? (sorry am a bit of a novice - i have tried editor/compiling but no idea how to fix the errors). Thanks
Hi please make simple ea in MQl4 as follows 1.When A candle crosses Moving Average ,SMA14 above On the next Candle opening EA should open "BUY" 2.When A candle crosses Moving Average, SMA14 below On the next Candle opening EA should open "SELL" 3.SL-50 and TP-50,trailing stop-after 20 pips request
I'm currently using a time and a profit filter for finding trades closed at take profits (my take profits are at 40 pips and I'm searching trades closed with + 30 or more pips for a specified time interval). Is there a more smarter way of doing this?
How can I change the color of the dashed green line drawn for executed trades? Thanks.