MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 359

Stucked  (3)
Have this code to close first ticket when orderstotal is higher than 1:          if(OrdersTotal()>1&&OrderTicket()==OrderTicket()){            if(!OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),ClosePrice,3,clrGold)){               RefreshRates();               return;               } As the loop is forward...
  Newbie  (6)
i am so new to using mt4 muchless on a desktop. it is saying waiting for update? i have no idea. also how do i get to h4 and 1d charts without it saying waiting for update? thank you for helping out a newbie ^_^!
  MT4  (2)
Estoy tratando de abrir una cuenta "demo" con MT4 pero al momento de enlazar mi cuenta de Oanda con MT4 solo se abre la pantalla de "esperando actualizacion" y no se abre la pequena Ventana donde tengo que poner mi numero de cuenta y el codigo de practica de MT4 para que me abra los graficos , que...
Hello, maybe someone can help me :)  I need to get a toolbar on the chart. when i make fullscreen mode, toolbar is still in the chart. Here is img - do you anybody know this indicator for mt4? 
[Deleted]
  SEFC Cycle System Trader  (55   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi Ive been searching & searching but i cant seem to find the solution. During peak moments MT4 sometimes stops responding. Meaning i cant switch from oné to an other... but the EA is still running solid in the background & does its calculations & trades. It also doesnt say in Task manager - Not...
  How button work on backtest.  (12   1 2)
Dear guys I create a button. it work on very well. but it is not work on backtest. I don't know why. can anyone tell me how button work on backtest on visual mode.  Thanks 
higher high:if(high[3]>high[2]  &&  high[3]>high[1]  &&  high[3]>high[4]  &&  high[3]>high[5])highe rhigh= high[3] please show me the code,thank u.
hey everyone, so I'm new to forex and also mt4. I am trying to build up a trading bot but when I try to place orders It gives me an ' not enough free margin error '.  So here is my code:  #define MAGICNUM  20131111 // Define our Parametersinput double Lots          = 0.1;input int PeriodOne        =...
Hello, one of my EA users has problems with its initializing and working. The symbol() function returns the name, but for some reason this name does not work on other functions. MIN_LOT = SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN); returns no value. SYMBOL=Symbol();...Print("Attempting to open BUY...
hi there  i am new to mql4 i wrote this simple expert the idea is i want to see if candle close price is above kijen sen i want to generate a buy order but cant generate any orders in strategy tester  anyone can give clue here thanks for your time extern double kj=52;extern double StopLoss=10;extern...
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to share the following problem and solution, if any other has the same problem. It took some time to find out. Problem is: After installing the Trading Central (TC) plugin and adding it to chart, the Metatrader closed with no error. What happened? The TC...
I found a script that exports history of multiple pairs, but when the Files folder already has the pairs (csv files) it won't do anything - is there any code or possibility to always overwrite them
how are you all my brothers please i have this indicator any coder can help me to added alert&notification when touch thanks thanks in advance
Hello, I was wondering if there was a better way to retrieve the current user directory? In Batch file (*.bat) its as simple as placing %USERNAME% in the desired directory path In MQL4 I was unable to find a similar variable string My current solution is: int OnInit(){  string...
Hi there,  I am busy creating an EA that uses 55 EMA and the price close. It must perform some action when price closes above/below EMA 55. I have tested this and it sometime behaves in an unexpected manner. I am not sure if it is my code or there's just a bug in iMA function itself. The specific...
Hi Does anybody have a good way of checking for a break in signal from your broker? I'm sure I saw something like this in Jim Dandy's tutorial videos, but can't find it in my notes. D
Hello, I'm coding an Indicator which call a function from C++ DLL . I need to pass only Close rates to DLL and retrun a string from DLL. #import "PythonZones.dll"void CalculateZones(double &data[], double quantile, int arraySize...
I'm try to exchange data using socket. I try to follow the example from this documentation https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/network/socketconnect, but socket command are not recognized by MQL. Is there any include or something that I missed?
Wondering, if the seller removes the EA from the market, are the buyers still able to run the EA ? Never experienced it
When I place a pending order, whether it's buy/sell limit/stop it says the market is closed...
help,please assist me with this indicator, i need to use the same value from the horizontal line to get the arrows,if the value of the line is 1245,then the low or open of the candle should be 1245
Hi all, is there a quick way to check in the Order History if an order was closed @ tale profit (green) or @ stop loss (red) ? One way is to compare the OrderClosePrice() with OrderTakeProfit() and OrderStoploss(), but may be there is a smarter way. Thank you!
Last night I purchased an indicator, when I click the link that it provides after purchasing a screen comes up that says the Mac cannot find a website that starts with mlq5. and as such I haven't been able to use download it. any suggestions?
Hello all, I wonder if it's possible to setup and trigger hotkeys for various/separate instances of MT4 on single/multiple monitors ? To focus the query, I intend to setup hotkeys to buy and sell on various running MT4 instances. Is there any trick or third-party app for it ? Thank you very much !...
I want have access on the  one-hour bars and at the same time on the 15 minute bars in my indicator: int limit = rates_total;    int count=prev_calculated;              for(int ac=limit-count; ac>=0; ac--)        {                                                 double High_H1_0 = iHigh(_Symbol...
Can I ask for clarification what does profit calculate? Why are the value varies, when I hard code tp for 55 pip and sl for 45 pip? Why does there are 5 point different (55 -> 50 & 45 -> 50)?
  Delete Alerts  (4)
Hey community, how can alerts be deleted without shutting the terminal down and restart it again? I like to delete the alert window lets say every hour or every day. Is there a function or so? Thanks a lot!
Hi to all experts here, I am new on trading and just started using Meta4 for FX trading some weeks ago. May i know that is Meta4 mobile apps has the function to preset SL & TP  ? Which means the SL & TP will be automatically set when open a new trade. I googled search about this topic and found out...
[Deleted]
Good morning MQL4 friends, I need your advice and some "How to do " lines from you. I would like to develop enhanced data display linked to MT4 but I do not know how to proceed. I am ready to learn. I imagine that I have to develop .dll ? But how ? Please, to better understand what I would like,...