MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 353

Is there a way to sleep or disable trades on specific pair while running 1 EA?
  Sleep(4.32e+7); // - 12 Hours   Sleep(2.16e+7); // -  6 Hours   Sleep(1.08e+7); // -  3 Hours
Hej Can anyone help Haw can I get an sounds alert have seen one had a spech alert at trade is being open an closed on MT4
Hi there guys. Can someone help me and tell me how I can change this indicator to use ONLY 1minute timeframe data in it´s calculation, regardless of timeframe it is loaded in? Those are pascal willain effective volume formula, but the code is not correct because Pascal uses 1 minute data for the...
How do I solve a metatrader 4 slowdown on the accelerations of the nasdaq and the market in general? Hi everyone. I have the metatrader that keeps crashing for 40 minutes because the market is in turmoil. I put less indicators and in 8 seconds it opens but stops and...
So say I do Alt+R and I have 6 charts open at the same time on my screen. How can I select all of them at the same time so when I want to change the time period it changes for all of them , or say I want to apply a template to all of them in one click . And another question . Say i have gbp/usd
I tried get the bars between two ma crossed but it not reset and start from 0 it's looping ever please guide me in right direction
  mt4  (1)
my mt4 has been stuck on update for 2 days I don't know what to do
Hello, Please forgive my ignorance with all of this. I have started to learn mql4 a couple of days ago and I have no previous coding experience. I was very proud of my first script when I realised that I misunderstood how scripts work. Of course what I need is an EA. The basis of what I need it to...
Hi Guys Im new to coding but does anyone know why my sell trade is opening and closing on entry. Ive put my code below feel free to stick it into MT4. #property strict     //Always Keep// FIND OUT WHY SELL ARE NOT WORKING AS EXPECTED //.............Input Variables.......................................
As the title says, I'm in a rather dire need of an EA/indicator for MT4, that alerts one when an X pair is above X amount, E.g. a pair EURUSD (and only EURUSD) is currently at -20 in Profit/Loss from 4 trades. The said EA/indicator is set to alert one when Profit/Loss reaches an...
Need to compare every single bid of last month for some calculations (about 2 million values just for EURUSD alone). Putting them all in an array (need to do so for 31 instruments) seems too clunky. Any better way? I have been just writing bids to a file, then using bash on the file (where I can
Hi, I am trying to write an indicator and have run into a problem with getting it to compile. I would really appreciate any help anyone can give. The indicator checks that :- MA's on 2 timeframes are aligned the last 3 closed candles are all higher or lower than the previous candle At least 1 candle
I have several EAs, follow several signals and have some accounts. I would like to know how to setup my 3rd party VPS (2 core CPU) best: Some EAs take a lot of CPU power or consume a lot of RAM. 1. Better to have a single MT4 instance to run all EAs and manage all accounts? 2. ..or run a separate
Hello everybody,   I'm looking for Open interest indicator  and I don't find any site to download it? Can somebody tell me where I can catch it for MT4 plateform? Thank in advance.
Does i stand for indicator or index? Or what? iBars, iBarShift, iClose , iHigh, iHighest, iLow, iLowest, iOpen and so many others? Thanks
how to check if current bar is less than 10 bars away from previous bar? Datetime Previous_bar_Time = iTime ( _Symbol , _Period , 0 ); if (Time[ 0 ] < Previous_Bar_Time + Time[ 10 ]) { //do something } I think the formula above is wrong, may I know what is the correct formula
Hi guys,  I have just started learning coding with mql4 and really need someone to help me and to teach. I am trying to make an indicator that shows a chart of average volatility of an hour of one day of the week fro n-weeks. So, calculations are following: I take an hour (for an example 1 am on...
How do I pass strings through a buffer for iCustom functions?
Hi Everyone, I've been using MT4 for about a week or two now. From what I can tell it's very buggy and the business is poorly laid out as I'd be forced to contact an e-mail based in Cyprus with any technical issues and they won't get back to me so I thought I'd try here first. Has anyone else had...
  NormalizeDouble(Bid, Digits)  (32   1 2 3 4)
I want to get exact BID,ASK value with normalization. But i can not able to do that following most popular way. Print("Bid : " +Bid + "  Ask : "+Ask); Same result on after "NormalizeDouble" string Sbid1 = NormalizeDouble(Bid,Digits);string Sask1 = NormalizeDouble(Ask,Digits);//double Dbid1 =...
This EA uses two signal to open buy order, one from custom indicator(Bb019)  and the other signal from crossing of moving average. To open a trade custom indicator should give us first signal and confirmation of this signal is made by crossing of moving average  When running the...
Hi all, I have been playing with MQL4 for few months. One EA that I wrote reads a file, and based on the file content, it opens, closes or modifes SL and TP. So far I used an hardcoded magic number, and I used comments to match the ID in the file with the current trade. Today I started playing with...
Hi, I want to know how to enable at MT4 the information signed at the attached image. Thank you
I put the attached indicator on a chart and it is giving positive values when the MA slope is negative. Any help would be appreciated
hi  i'm going crazy, so i'm asking for your help.. maybe i need some fresh eyes.. i'm tryng to create a custom indicator, based on a MT4 indicator -already on my Indicators folder- but when i select it when my metatrader is running, the sistem crahes and i need to restart it.  i'm leaving here the...
Hello guys ! I paid for this coding and this guy didnt complete it. If anyone would like to help in finishing this project then i would be really thankful. So this is a News Trading EA, It opens trade in both direction but those are market orders but i need pending order. if you can keep...
Hi, I want to superimpose a rectangle on top of wicks. I'm trying to use ObjectCreate(OBJ_RECTANGLE). But the rectangle that gets drawn is not 'ON' the wick - its to the left (or right). I am using Time[0] and Time[1] to give the x coordinates of the rectangle. And the prices for the y coords. The y...
Hello. I made custom indicator. everything is working correct. but issue is that lines has gaps and I couldn't figure it out why.//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        MTFSS.mq4...
Hi I want to make sure if every new trade ticket is greater than the previous ones. With the brokers which I tried before, it seems to me that this was always correct. But I want to make sure about it. i appreciate any help