Pair-based equity alerts for MT4

As the title says, I'm in a rather dire need of an EA/indicator for MT4, that alerts one when an X pair is above X amount,

E.g. a pair EURUSD (and only EURUSD) is currently at -20 in Profit/Loss from 4 trades. The said EA/indicator is set to alert one when Profit/Loss reaches an amount above -10 on EURUSD.

Would be very nice to have a function that closes all trades within the pair if it for example reaches that -10, but just an alert on it's own, would be a real godsend for me

One way I think it could be developed, is by having the EA/indicator only focus on the symbol/pair it is attached to, for example if I drag and drop it to EURUSD, it would only focus on that pair. Basically the way IceFX TradeInfo does it, where it has an option of showing information of Profit/Loss, solely for the pair it is attached to.

Mothman:
As the title says, I'm in a rather dire need of an EA/indicator for MT4, that alerts one when an X pair is above X amount,

E.g. a pair EURUSD (and only EURUSD) is currently at -20 in Profit/Loss from 4 trades. The said EA/indicator is set to alert one when Profit/Loss reaches an amount above -10 on EURUSD.

Would be very nice to have a function that closes all trades within the pair if it for example reaches that -10, but just an alert on it's own, would be a real godsend for me

One way I think it could be developed, is by having the EA/indicator only focus on the symbol/pair it is attached to, for example if I drag and drop it to EURUSD, it would only focus on that pair. Basically the way IceFX TradeInfo does it, where it has an option of showing information of Profit/Loss, solely for the pair it is attached to.

You can hire a freelancer to code it for you.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Mothman: As the title says, I'm in a rather dire need of an EA/indicator for MT4, that alerts one when an X pair is above X amount,

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 Systems section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Right Click → Trading → Alert does that — no code required.
  3. SL/TP closes trades — no code required.

rrocchi:

You can hire a freelancer to code it for you.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

My next step if all else fails. How much would you say it would cost?

William Roeder:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 Systems section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Right Click → Trading → Alert does that — no code required.
  3. SL/TP closes trades — no code required.

Yeah... kinda messed up on that part tbh.

I tried to set an alert, setting the action to Mail, moving it around a bit for the price to reach it quicker, then setting it and not moving, waiting for the price to reach it, but so far to no avail. Other EAs I have on the terminal work fine, in terms of alerting me via email however 😞

Mothman:

Yeah... kinda messed up on that part tbh.

I tried to set an alert, setting the action to Mail, moving it around a bit for the price to reach it quicker, then setting it and not moving, waiting for the price to reach it, but so far to no avail. Other EAs I have on the terminal work fine, in terms of alerting me via email however 😞

Oh yeah, I also pressed "Test" several times and nothing happened, when I press "Test" on the Email component within MT4 however, I always receive an email however... perhaps it just no longer works for some weird reason? Yikes.