MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 331

My requirement is to calculate value across indicator of multiple symbols and get back result in whole, but looks like something got wrong that I can never guarentee all of the symbols outside of the current chart window is right. Brief code is as follows: void onStart() { int output =
I have a indicator that I need to push notifications. I have gotten it to work. However all it does is it says "BUY NOW" I need to it tell me which symbol is it referring to. the Terminal alert works but I cant get the push to do the same. Line 185 Please help
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I realise this question has been covered before, many times it seems.... but please, forgive me, I simply cannot find anything that works for me. I'm beginning to pull my hair out with this. I must be missing something very basic.... I have a CSV file, with a single column of data, say 12...
Hi everyone. I've just updated my EA and I need to update product description. To add the new features I had to make some room as there's limit of 3600 characters, so I have done some changes in several places in the description text. When I click 'save', there's an error, turns out that the
[Deleted]
  Simple MT4 - Java bridge  (38   1 2 3 4)
Hi All, I'm a JAVA programmer and I use MT4 since one year. Although MQL is very simple and easy to learn, some things are really painful to code in this language. A few weeks ago a thought about a simple integration from logic-code written in Java into my metatrader EA. I searched the internet and
[Deleted]
  MODE_SPREAD  (30   1 2 3)
When I use MODE_SPREAD, does it count the spread to open a position or does it count the spread to open and close the position
Hi, Does anyone here tried to create a function that returns an array? Instead of creating a function that returns ticket number, open price for a specific logic, store all of the necessary data on array returned to a function. Thanks.
Hi I have an EA (written some years back). In the EA is a start time and end time for trading each day. In Strategy Tester it does not allow you to increment either the start time or end time to evaluate results. It is greyed out. When i look in the code the "time" is entered as a string and then
Is there any easy to use library for MQL4 to do list creation, searching and sorting? Like C# Generic Lists? The default Array functions look very limited and I’d have to re implement the sorting / searching functionalities from scratch. Thanks
Hi, I am trying to download MT4 but when I select MT4 I keep getting application for MT5 setup (numerous times). What could be the challenge
Dear friends am look for some information & gaudiness. how to make mq4 EA with this information: 1- checking the 10:40 candle in 5 minutes chart if this candle close in Bullish Candle will open Buy Position and take profit in form of TrailingStop start after 20 pips no StopLoss. if it's not a
Hi i am trying to run metatrader 4 on ubuntu vps. when I install metatrader 4 it asks for a proxy server. what is it? Ulf
Hello guys. Recently I wrote an indicator showing high and low values of previous day. But sometimes it draws wrong levels of last 1-2 days on first load. After I re-load indicator on same chart it fixes the drawed levels. Screenshots attached. I can send my source code if there is anyone interested
Dear all MT4 experts, I need advise on how can I deal with this message " 2019.12.09 11:18:33.297 cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\66A6B21E87EDE5EA36DCB9143ECA7D0E\MQL4\Experts\RSI Raptor FREE.ex4' " and " 2019.12.09 11:22:42.689 MQL4 Market: failed
Hi I need help I want to know if is possible and how to do it , Thanks I want to build a function that store parameters from indicator when the trade is taken and if that trade is close on profit that parameter will be store on file win trade ,and if that trade is loser store that parameter in a
I would like to enlarge the text size of the value width of pip displayed with the cross cursor of mt4. Please let me know if there is an mt4 setting or indicator to solve. I want to enlarge the text size of one of the following information displayed with the crosshair cursor. ①Only the pip value
I have a scenario wherein MT4 is used only for charting purpose with a trend indicator flashing buy and sell and a separate trading terminal. In India, most brokers give Omnesys NEST trader terminals to retail clients to manage orders on their own. I have seen third party automatic robo trader...
Hi everyone, I want to delete my history trades. Actually when i go to "Signals" to follow my profits and losses, the problem is i see old strategy used on my account and old losses as well. I want to clean all history and begin today with my actual strategy. Any idea ? Thank you in advance
Hello everybody, I found an indicator on this website usefull to me because it displays all the opening positions on the chart. Usefull when you have an expert that open many position at the same time. Any way it works well but I needed to modify a bit the code in order to display the profits with
Good morning and I hope all are well, A buddy of mine and myself are running the exact same code for an automated trading system we have built that auto adjusts TP's, SL's and it should enter on a position on both accounts when a certain entrance criteria is met. The code has been checked and is the
Oculus Quest Mobile for trading with MT4 ? Possible ? Who use it with Virtual Desktop
I need to backtest The COG Indicator but in mt4 it's only possible to test EA not indicators, can somebody help me to convert this to a EA it's for backtest only. #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 5#property indicator_color1 RoyalBlue #property indicator_color2
I am an absolute novice. Tried to call the first buffer in the indicator <Deleted> For example on daily chart of AUDCAD on DATA WINDOW from May 19, 2017 it is 0.000000 for several days, but when calling the iCustom - it is 0.0006 during the same period. Would somebody explain how this might happen
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to use realtime Data fromt MT4 in Ninjatrader7 (NT7) but the Broker doesn´t support NT7 The Data comes in MT4. How can ich get the Data in realtime from MT4 to NT7. Is it possible? For reply many thanks.
Hello does anyone here knows any indicator that helps to detects spikes in boom and crash index....thank you
Hi Guys, Is it possible to add alerts to this indicator, so when colour change happens, example bull candle to bear or vice versa an alerts and push notification is given
Hi there... I want to optimize my custom indicator, any suggestion how to do it? It's consist of 2 indicators: Envelopes and EMA, and some labels. Thanks in advance
Are swaps and commissions included in a backtest with the strategy tester in MT4? And with every broker? Here and on other forums some say yes some say no. My broker says they are not included... What is the truth? And does it depend on the broker
Hi all Can some one please help me make my EntrySign3() work. This shows the principle of what I want it to do. I also have this small bit of code at the start of my EA. input bool UsePauseTime=true; input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES PauseTF1=PERIOD_M15; which should allow me to pick which time frame amount i
I want to share my code for detect the events like MT5 OnTesterInit() or OnTesterDeInit(). Code in MQL4 #import "optimizerControl.dll"   bool OnTesterInit_MT4();   void activateOptimizerEnd(string parameters);#importint init()  {        if (isOptimizerStart())        {           // is TRUE only the...