alerts for this indicator

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to add alerts to this indicator, so when colour change happens, example bull candle to bear or vice versa an alerts and push notification is given

shabaz:

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to add alerts to this indicator, so when colour change happens, example bull candle to bear or vice versa an alerts and push notification is given

Post as a job in Freelance section

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Tentukan Spesifikasi Kebutuhan Anda di sini poin demi poin. Cobalah untuk mendeskripsikan persyaratan Anda secara singkat dan jelas, sehingga pengembang potensial Anda dapat menilai dengan benar kompleksitas dan biayanya, serta waktu eksekusi yang diperlukan. Deskripsi yang buruk atau terlalu umum akan mengakibatkan pesanan Anda diabaikan, atau...

Kenneth Parling:

Post as a job in Freelance section

the minimum job is 30 usd, which is a bit much to add just alerts, hence the reason i posted in the forum

shabaz:

the minimum job is 30 usd, which is a bit much to add just alerts, hence the reason i posted in the forum

if no one help you for 'free' you have to options

1: Learn to code it your self

2: Use Freelance

Kenneth Parling:

if no one help you for 'free' you have to options

1: Learn to code it your self

2: Use Freelance

yep, thats the plan

shabaz:

Hi Guys,

Hi, today I can do it.

What text is better to write in the alert and notification when a bullish candle changes to a bearish candle and vice versa?

Done. You can enter any text for notifications in the settings.

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:
Done. You can enter any text for notifications in the settings.

Hi Vyascheslav.

Thank you mate i appreciate it. 

shabaz:

Hi Vyascheslav.

Thank you mate i appreciate it. 

It's my pleasure. The task was really not big.

Reason: