MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 337

Hi, I have an EA that closes ALL orders in total pips profit. I can only use it on one chart at a time because it calculates the total pips of trades open. I was looking to get magic number added so I could use it on different symbols
  64 bit MT4 version?  (18   1 2)
Will we ever see a 64bit Metatrader 4 version? This running a 32 bit client on a 64 bit OS is ridiculous. And before anyone says "download MT5, it's free"; I live in the U.S. and there aren't any brokers who currently support MT5 on LIVE accounts.
Hello everyone, I encountered a problem when using the WebRequest function, and I would like to ask everyone to help. The website engineer gave me the following information: URL:http://ea.takeasy.tech/api/ea/accounts Method:GET Headers:Content-Type: application/json\r\nAuthorization: Bearer {API
Hello all. I found this utility somewhere within this community. The utility closes open trades when the sum of all open trades on a given pair reaches a pre-defined target in account currency. The only setback i find with the utility is it does not follow FIFO rules in closing the orders. I am
Hello everyone, I'm stuck with a (simple) problem concerning the calculation between 2 dates. For example : Today is the 30th of November. I would like to count the number of working days (not Saturday and Sunday) between September 17th and today with MQL4 Any idea ? Thank you
Hi lovely community :) I'm having some issues with Strategy Tester and really need a hand. I did have a look around and I've tried a few solutions but to no avail. When I run a EA that I've made I get no results at all. Completely blank. I'm trying to figure out where I'm going wrong. I've check
I would like to ask for some help. am trying to make EA that will open pending buystop and sell stop orders in particular time let say at 07:30 AM above or below the candle by 3 pips, if one order fulfill it will close the other pending order and add takeprofit for the open order by 20 pips. that
Hi all, I still use mt4, and it does not fully support mq4 any more, though old ex4 file still works fine. Is there any tool to do the conversion for me? But I need the output WITH MQ4 EXTENSION
hello people , i dont know mql4 code , but i want to write simple EA . Can anyone help me ; for example ; every day , open buy position time 00: 05 , and TP : 100 thats all.... please help
Scenario: Various charts are open with various EAs running on them opening and closing trades automatically. Action: Adjusting the EA settings, switching EAs on charts, getting ready for a VPS reboot/update, or just deactivating the EAs for a certain period WITHOUT interrupting them Facts
Hello there I have Trend Reversal Indicator which repaints. I was wondering if someone can re-code so that it does'n't repaint. I don't have MQL4 source file <ex4 file deleted >
As title suggests MT4 keeps crashing. Optimizing for 1hr chart for 2 years. Optimizing for one variable only. Build 1090. Edit: waited almost 2 hours, no passes and crashed Edit2: waiting almost 1 hour no passes.
  Close Order  (5)
double MA1= iMA(NULL,0,MA_Fast,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); //-------------------------//// if (Losses()<2)//if ( Winner()<2)if (OP_BUY==true){if(Open[1]>MA1 && Close[1]<MA1) { !OrderClose(OrderTicket(),LotSize,Bid,3,White); } } if (OP_SELL==true) { if(Open[1]<MA1 &&
Hello All, I have been working on this EA that is to send alerts when at certain time of the day. It works on tester and will keep up with the days of rise and fall and send alerts based of what price had done previously. basically when I run this EA on multiple pairs it doesn't keep up with the
hi guys my name is yamkela poni and I have tried to install metatrader 4 but it wont allow me to and I have even tried to install the platform from other brokers can you guys please help me
  iRSIOnArray Bug  (1)
There seems to be a minor bug in iRSIOnArray for that I couldn't find a reason why it would not work. See this code: double buffer[ 3 ] = { 100 , 101 , 102 }; int period= 2 ; int shift= 0 ; Print (iRSIOnArray(buffer, 0 ,period,shift)); // --> 0.0 (expected: 100.0) iRSIOnArray does not return
I am trying to get this when the swap is a negative number it will show up as red in ( ) How can I do that with the follow code ObjectCreate("spread/swap monitor3", OBJ_LABEL, ("spread/swap monitor ("+Symbol()+")"), 0, 0); ObjectSetText("spread/swap monitor3","Buy Swap :", 12, "Arial Black"
I get memory leaks warnings at Mt4 "Experts" tab when I changed timeframe. I'm using mql4. To reproduce this issue just create simple indicator and paste this code. class CObject{public: CObject() {} CObject(const CObject& obj) { }};CObject make_wrapper(const CObject& obj){ CObject objtmp(obj);
Howzit guys So i am coding my first EA but i have hit a wall and google isnt understanding me due to i dont know how to put it exactly... I am trying to code, that if the histogram is in a low phase of running ( which happens when it chart is ranging normally) do not enter trade. But i have no idea
enum ordertype { buy=1, // Buy sell=2, // Sell notrade=0,// No Order };//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+enum rtype
Did someone see an error [225] at mt4? I cannot find the meaning of this error at https://docs.mql4.com/constants/errorswarnings/errorcodes What does error 225 mean please
Somebody knows how to make zup harmonic indicator scan multiple pairs and timeframes
Hi I am running an EA on a chart, but sometimes I close it by accident. How to make this chart open and can't be closed until I remove the EA? thanks
Hi Guys, I have just started using median renko charts with a PVA indicator overlay, and i have a question, why would there be a difference in the chart structure after i restart the MT4 platform
I bought an ea robot for mt4 and it came with 2 indicators which I needed to add thru meta editor in indicator folder (which I already did, check pic attached) the problem is when I run ea with indicators on back test aka strategy tester, in the journal section I get a red warning that states
Hi I started using an MT4 and its editor of a broker which has an extension for working with binary option. I always do lots of small tests while I'm coding EAs and always run my EA and change the codes and by compiling the codes, EA is automatically re-Initializing and I can see the result of my
can anyone modified this old ea? put SL and TP ? this ea old build, any pros can make it run back in new mt4 build? just testing old ea and strategy for my new idea :)
Hi Folks, I made a dumb mistake while trying to program my first indicator with MQL4. I am new at this, and got my indicator into an infinite loop after i placed it on a chart in my live account. Well, it locked up my system and I had to exit MT-4 by stopping the program with the Task Manager
[Deleted]
  Checking Candle Open  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to coding in mql4 and have really been trying to get my first EA to work. I would honestly appreciate help with the following. It's just a basic cross-over so-to-speak, but instead of moving averages crossing over, it's just price crossing over a moving average. I need an
Hi , does anyone know how to create a display alert or sound alert when the colour of the BW MFI changes to green for example in the current time frame?thanks