MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1561

[Deleted]
Hi I have been trying to get an EA working but for some reason when i go thru a for loop to close all my trades it only gets half of them. I have 12 trades and only 6 are closed. Is it a problem with my testing at every tick(only 2 days trading)? This is the non working routine // This routine...
Hi All, I am new to forex trading and the mt4 platform. I apologise in advance if this may seem like a bit of a stupid question but how do you draw a fib retreacement on the daily chart? I tried it on the high and low of one daily but had no success with. Anyway many thanks Gareth
[Deleted]
How do I show the trailing stop on my Chart? Any ideas would be good. Chris
[Deleted]
I'm assuming a worst case situation where an EA is running on a remote server that was just rebooted. There is no human to click the parameter window dialog, so, what to do? Is there code which can "skip over" displaying the parameter window
hi there, i have a simple question for everybody who is good in programming. is it able to trade this indicator automatically? i want to buy if close crosses over highest high (yellow) and close buy if close is crossing under dashed signal line (yellow dashes) i want to sell if close crosses under...
  ADX Cross  (4)
Hi, Can someone please help me? I have an indicator attached and I am wondering if it repaints. I have watched it on smaller time frames and it seems that it doesn't repaint but I still do not trust it. I appreciate in advance any help. Thank you.
  account invalid?  (15   1 2)
Hello, I have registered for the championship, and I got an e-mail with my login details. However, when I type the login details and it does nothing. It goes back to myold invalid account (I think it expired). Account nr. 414004, BTW: Do I have to use the master password or the investor's?...
  6am Indicator  (4)
Hi I hope I can explain this properly .... I want to write an indicator that plots a line from 6am one day until 6am the next day - the value to plot is the opening price at 6am. So I just get a series of horizontal lines from 6am one dat to 6am the next day. (I want to see if the price is above or...
  a completely random process and FOREX.  (83   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I have constructed with a Matlab program . the dynamics are very similar to the real market. r=NORMRND(0,0.0077,1,1000); for i=2:1:length(r) r(i)=r(i)+r(i-1); end figure; grid on; plot(r); expectation 0. variance 0.0077. these parameters are analogous to real eurusd. But it doesn't matter - the
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone: I have just signed up with Interbank and am anxious to what some of you can point me to in direction to making this profitable to me. Anyone that has a system that is working continuously, please send me some information and possibly what you are making. I am looking for a system...
  Forex Killer  (2)
Anybody having experience with Forex Killer. How does it work??........Is it like a closed box strategy runner, or we know whats inside it??. Just need Guru's comments on the quality of this product, and if its value to buy it ????
  Can't Optimize  (6)
Hi all The nice thing about MQL4 is that it encourages humility. No matter how hard I try I cannot optimize my EA. Checked optimization box, opened experts properties, open inputs tab----cannot input anything. As I click on each line for variables it turns solid blue and for step and stop there...
Hi @ all. i created an indicator, but in reason of creating an ea, i need some help. The indicator is based on HighestHigh and LowestLow. but i want that it shows only the lowest low if close was crossing over highesthigh and showing only highest high if close was crossing under lowest low. Can...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to automatically change (in the automated trade) the account? I launched an expert adviser, and now I want to let it work while I am trying manual method on another account. Is this possible?
Hi All, I am working on a scalping EA. However, due to the setup, the drawdown is high, since I am using dynamic lots for trades. Is it possible, that the Backtest stops at the end of hte week, and ask for my value of the Capital that I want to save. Say I start with a capital of 2K, and during one...
[Deleted]
I downloaded build 217 after the close Friday. All the EAs that I have been running for months on prior builds now fail to place orders automatically. I have reloaded build 216 and they all work fine there. I get an error 3 (Invalid trade parameters ) when the EA tries to place any order (pending ||
Hi! This is my code: if(..........something.........)       {      ticket1=OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_SELL,lots,Bid,1,0,0,"",0,0,Green);       ticket2=OrderSend("USDJPY",OP_BUY,lots,Ask,1,0,0,"",0,0,Green);       return(0);      } This code orders EURUSD only. How can I order the USDJPY too? Thanks
[Deleted]
I am a new user, using the demo account. I have noticed the charts have not moved once and we are 30 minutes into the trading of a new week. Why? Thanks, Fred
[Deleted]
I need to be able to buy from the command line. I want to run a command that will buy 1 lot of EURUSD after I type it in. I was told that this can be done with a DLL. Can someone please help? I actually need to buy from Excel, but Excel VBA has a function called Shell where I can call a Dos...
Why not provide a tool for counting the number between two bars? It just need to draw a horizontal line from one bar to another bar,and show the number above the line. I think it is easy for MataQuate engineer,and it is useful for cycles.
[Deleted]
I have been use to MAKETIVA Platform and now need a change, can MateTrader be a better one for me? if yes how can i trade perfectly on MetaTrader?
[Deleted]
Please can someone help show me how to trade on this platfome i'm new in this platform. I want to know how and when to sell and buy. Please help me.
[Deleted]
My EA is with some bugs will be someone who could solve for me, is going the Next. SL is getting 0 Orders are pending with value that does not exist TP sometimes changes the value to 0. The next file attached
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I have the TopTrend indicator and I would like to take the price of the last dot in this cases: 1. If the previous dot was red (for a downtrend) and the actual is blue (is becoming an uptrend), I want to know the price of the last red dot; 2. If the previous dot was blue (for an uptrend)...
[Deleted]
Hi, its possible in Metartrader send email alert if last closed bar has same open and close price? I am new to Metartrader. I used VT Trader, where it is not possible. :-( Thank you.
[Deleted]
Maybe this helps someone : The fastest way to export lots of values from metatrader is to build an Expert and not to bind it directly to the database engine via DLL (for example MySQL), but to write SQL queries like (alter,create table, insert row) to a file and manually run mysql import. Also, do...
According to the championship, "At the stage of Registration, we are going to detect such incorrectly written Expert Advisors providing certain test time limitations in the eight-month interval in the "Every tick" mode. If the EA's testing time exceeds 5 minutes, this EA will not be allowed to...
I use H4 OPEN price in my EA. I don't want to check every tick and only to check every beginning of 4 hours. How to do that?
[Deleted]
G'day, I'm looking for someone in Sydney who can program an expert adviser with me. I have a system that works for Roulette & will also work for Forex, I think. Glenn
[Deleted]
  Forex Autopilot  (7)
Forex Autopilot I'm new to Forex and have recently purchased the Forex autopilot. It's now set up and running but I cant find any info on how to interpret the different functions. The help file assumes you are versed in the program so is of little use to a newbie. Also can't seem to find a decent...