Technical Indicators - page 100

How do I access close[] array correctly without using ArraySetAsSeries(close,true)?‌ Currently using: ArraySetAsSeries(close,true); for(shift= 0; shift < 500; shift++) {       total += close[shift]; } thanks.‌ ‌‌
Has anyone seen a problem with the shadeNY candle when used for the current session with MT5? C‌an the code be updated to fix this bug? ‌‌Thanks.
Hi guys ‌‌I have an indicator which alerts via popup and via email. I have the indicator alerts working correctly. the challenge I have is that the alerts only function for the currently active chart in Metatrader. Only when I click on another chart (eg 1 hour USDCAD) will the alert for this...
Moving from mql4 to mql5 but can't even draw a rectangle, tried: ObjectCreate(0, "Rectangle", OBJ_RECTANGLE, 0, time[0], 1, time[5], 2) just to get going but nothing is showing. What's wrong? Here's the full code: #property copyright "Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property...
hi guys ‌‌have anyone seen a modified moving average, I need one the gimme the MA of the only last one or two days if I apply it to short TF, and last week or two weeks if it is in for hours TF l‌ink or a hint on code will be good t‌hank you
HI, C‌ould anyone help me to code for an MT4 indicator for the following condiitons : ‌ F‌OR BUY : W‌hen 3 EMA, 5 EMA, 8 EMA, 10 EMA, 20 EMA [Total 5 EMAs] crosses OR above the Daily Pivot Point Value OR Line, it should provide an Audible / Push Notification Alert. ‌ F‌OR SELL : W‌hen 3 EMA, 5 EMA,...
  partial exit EA?  (2)
Hi there. I have already searched the market, but could not find the right thing. What I am looking foris a trading front end that allows me to close part of my position by a limit order or by a click. Essentially, setting up several target prices for partial positions. Or, even better, set up a...
Hi all ,    I'm new in trading and would like to know the buffer numbers for the traders dynamic index fo red line yellow line green line upper VB line lower vb line for example what is xx value below for the red line?  double red_line = iCustom(NULL,0,"TradersDynamicIndex",13,PRICE_CLOSE,34,1.6185...
Hi, Does anyone have an indicator that displays in real time how long a trade is open? (duration of an open trade) Many thanks in advance.
By default it draws first 300 Wingding characters/arrow codes, which is about all of them I think (they start repeating at some point). Tooltip (the little pop-up on hovering mouse pointer over the arrow) shows arrow code. Script intended to visualize all possible looks for arrow indicator plots...
Hello to the experts, I've been using the following concept in MT4, but in MT5 there must be something more to implement to make it work: a part within the MT 5 custom indicator is while (i<rates_total) { //         code......        i++;              } Now a second (external) custom indicator is...
Hi do anyone has an alert where cci cross below 100 after ma cross    e.g.cci 10 cross below 100 after 10ma cross above 20ma.. i tried to google it but i cannot find any. 
basic i want just a line based in the diference  ty!
Hi, Does Metatrader normally store the historical slippage values for a chart? I've noticed that there is a structure called   trade_settings which contains a slippage value but from what I can see this just references the current slippage values (unless I read it incorrectly) for the existing open...
Hello guys: Does anyone know about x-pattern indicator? I saw it´s the combination of Momentum and Gravity, but can´t find the gravity indicator anywhere. Can somebody help me? Even by sending the formula for using the Gravity indicator. Thanks in advance! Pablo
Hello, I'm thinking to create Harmonic pattern (Gartley, Bat, Butterfly) indicator, which would be based on ZigZag indicator . Indicator would search Fibonacci levels between ZigZag minimums and maximums. I searched in the internet and didn't find such indicator, so i am trying to create my own
Hello! I need an indicator-like code that makes some kind of an alert for a particular setup with Bill Williams' Fractals and Alligator. I'll probably write (and publish) the code myself after a few weeks, but I have close to zero coding skills, barely understanding even the documentation. You can...
Hi, Newbie here. I want to make simple indicator but  error. I'm stuck. Actually this is my first indi to make.   Formula :   Indicator Signal = ((Highest Hi previous 10 period  -  Lowest Low previous 10 period) / 3) +   Lowest Low previous 10 period    Anyone can help me?  ------------- edited by...
maybe somebody knows how use this in code for instance can i pass in iMA volumes instead prices
hi i want some help regarding Moving Objects of dashboard . for example . i rectangle and have some object written on Rectangle . i want when i click on rectangale so abject along move with the rectangle window. please help me if any one know please share knowledge i will be very thankful to him
I don't know if this is possible as I havn't come across anything like it... I want an indicator that will show the total movement in pips from a given point e.g. Indicator give signal at 9:00 for buy - I would like indicator to display on the chart the total amount of pips it has moved up from this
I logged into my mql5 account inside mt4 and now under the market tab it is completely blank.. I bought an indy on the site and now cant get it into mt4
Below indicator displays up/ down arrows when MACD histogram changes direction. I am trying to get it to change the arrow to display on the current bar (0) as opposed to bar 1. i.e. when MACD changes direction and candle closes I would like arrow to be displayed on the following candle as opposed to
Hi traders! I was trying to code an alert that popup when an indicator in the separate indicator window crosses a level of an other indicator in the same window. In example...there are indicators like TSI (true Strength Index) that do not have fixed maximum and minimum: if you add in the same window
Maybe someone could help to make an indicator.  In case where whole candle body fits inside the previous candle wick.  Maybe its also possible to add an alert as soon as requirements met(during the candle).         
I am trying to create indicator which displays up arrow when MACD histogram changes direction to go up, and down arrow when change to down. I run with no errors but it giving incorrect arrows on chart and missing out many changes... Any help much appreciated! :)
Hi Peoples; - I'm trying to locate and install the following indicator to MT4 (see attached). I believe it to be known as "Trend_Bars_BO" - I cannot find such in the idicator list. I would also like instruction as to how to install it into MT4. Thank you. Bebbspoke
Dear all, Last time, I 've seen on a topic to show the indicator to estimate the power of wave. But I have some job to go out & forget to bookmark this topic. I've try to find its again, but cant find extract this topic. So, could you show me the topic have relate with the power of wave, estimate...