General - page 854

Error Timing  (18   1 2)
Hello my friends how are you ? I have a pb on MT4 ... When i choose timefram : M1  & Candlestick bullsih or bearish  I don't see the new candle every minute > At 17.00.001 & 17.01.001 & 17.02.001,  i need look the new candle appear but sometime i need wait more 10 secondes for the new candle appear...
Hey Guys, I need help I cant see my alerts on my screen. I use to see them but not anymore. Any recommendations thanks
Hello Everyone!I can’t seem to figure out a way to program a send notification in a slope indicator. I’ve tried but my attempts lead to a notification every tick regardless of the slope has changed or not. I just need it to notify me when it goes from negative to positive or vice versa. Any help is...
[Deleted]
As above. Anyone has any idea or free tools which can be used to determine that?  I require it specifically for the MT5 market. Thanks
Guys, do you have any way of seeing the graphical balance in the Time and Trades of the banks' operations? Idea would be keeping an eye on UBS which is a monster in the index and moves trends 
Hello all! Looking forward to getting started with MT4, problem is, I cant get it installed! I'm on a Mac, have gotten it to boot on PlayOnMac, and get the loading screen, but then am required to fill in information regarding my server, login and password. I made an Oanda account, and entered the...
[Deleted]
How do I close opened order after "X" hours? I can use expiration=X to close pending orders, but how can I close active positions after X hours that they have been opened. I have multiple simultaneous orders and open positions that open based on stop prices placed at various levels and they are...
does somebody have an Indicator that marks on line for every single Previous Monthly highs,open lows and closes as well as all previous weekly open highs,low,opens and closes if it doesn't exist is there anyone that can write this script?
When I try to connect him with my trading account he refuses while he accepts my demo account (which is at MT5). I am at Waltrade. I installed MT4 I bought a Signal at MQL5, I trade normally (I hope it's since yesterday). When I wanted to install the VPS the MQL5 offers me VPS for MT5 and does not...
I have tried the following statement and got error of file not found:    Print(ChartApplyTemplate(chart_id[i],"test1.tpl")," ", _LastError); I got the following output: false   5019 Kindly, let me know what I have missed. Why Strategy Tester s failing to run this command whereas normally it worked...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                             Vinin HighLow v1.mq4 |//|                                        Victor Nicolaev aka Vinin |//|                                                    vinin@mail.ru...
Greetings everyone. I've got myself an EA on the running with 5,000 USD. But somehow the volume went from 0.0X to something like 7.01 lot. Is it normal? One of my friend told me that it's Martingale strategy. I mean I understand what Martingale is but is it that extreme?
[Deleted]
Hello, I subscribed to a signal yesterday and my pc crashed that night, and with the new pc copy does not work anymore, what to do?
L&G, might sound a repeated question but i couldnt find any answare to it inside the forums. If im running an EA inside a VPS (MT5 NYC Server), would be a problem to run a Signal in my account without synchronizing it to the VPS ???? That way, in my mind, i would have 02 computers operating...
Appreciate advice - I have MT4 with Peperstone and just downloaded demo platform of MT4 but I am unable to download any program from Market place (do have account). is there any steps I might miss or reinstate in order to download programs ?
Hi, Does anyone know why the moderators takes so long to reply? It has been two weeks now and I'm still waiting for an answer on my account issues.
I have a question: how to get the index of the bar where I placed order in the past(ticket # is known.). thanks
In addition to usual login/password, now you are able to control authorization by IP addresses and confirm it using MetaQuotes ID. Such a system won't allow attackers to gain access to your MQL5 account, even if they know your login and password. How to protect yourself? If you have specified...
Hi, i want develop a tradyng system. I'm a programmer. I think to use Microsoft dot net e i ask if there are some API to connect to metatrader? I've seen MT4 manager API, a C++ dll. Is possible use it? is free or must pay? There are some other API. My goal is connect my software developed...
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to calculate the difference between two assets in MT4. By this I mean can you have a chart showing the difference between the USDJPY and the EURJPY. (USDJPY)-(EURJPY) = x Any help would be greatly appreciated
I'm subscribed to a good reliable provider on the platform. This provider yesterday opened up 4 positions. Each one of those positions were closed with latest 5 pips profit. Verified by the history and by communication with the signal provider . I had 43 positions open and close losing spread and
Hi, So I am a newbie and just learning MQL4 and I am hoping someone might be able to help me out.  I am trying to set a function to look at the last 2 candles of the 5min TF inside my indicator.  Basically I am looking for a couple of conditions to be met on the 15m chart and then on the 5m chart....
Help me get out of this conundrum: In OnCalculate, I wish to pass the volume[] array to a custom function. However, I get the comical situation above; the custom function asks for arrays to be passed as reference, and yet OnCalculate doesn't allow me to pass volume[] as reference because it's a...
I am a beginner in Mql5 programming. Iwant to know how to get the standard deviation of volume with the iStdDev()function. thanks for your time and efforts.regards.
Hello, In MT4, Is there a way to NOT show 'cancelled' orders in 'account history' tab of the Terminal? I think there isn't a way, but if someone knows a way, please let me know. Thanx
In my mql code, I want to make the bequal variable true when the jaws and teeth of the iAlligator indicator are equal. So I wrote the following code. Unfortunately, it never makes the variable true, even when the jaws and teech are equal. I am not sure why the problem is. Could anyone help please?...
How do you calculate/evaluate the probability of your trade? Is there any actual systematic or defined structural method to do it? Thanks Cristiano
How I can remove the indicator which was applied on the MT5 when it is closed or accidentally closed? Kindly, let me know
  Copy trader  (2)
Hello Friends  Here i have submited my real account  i need ur help  how to publish my signal to public  how much it take time to become public 
  What does broker know?  (19   1 2)
Can a broker detected what indicator does a client use in chart? for example I use ATR in my chart, Is broker know it?