General - page 827

cannot open EA  (10)
when I try to run a backtest I get this msg 2019.01.19 20:22:26.233 TestGenerator: file "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\DA3C92B1779898CC0CACD726A655BECB\tester\history\EURUSD1440_0.fxt" cannot open [5] a few days ago I downloaded some data and now I cant backtest anymore it seems...
Hello, I have to use Metatrader 4 due to my broker account. However, this seems to automatically update to MT5. Is there a way of preventing this?
Good morning everyone, I wrote an Expert Advisor in MQL4 format, but I want that MT4 use my expert Advisor only in certains days (like Tuesday and Wednesday) but I don't know how to write it. Can someone please help me?
I download Tickmill Broker MT4 shortcut (or mt4terminal) window do not open? anybody can help please?
  ...  (1)
  mt5 app mobile  (3)
Hello all, I dont receive any messages on my mt5 mobile app when one of my accounts make a trade. Also the test message i dont see. ID metaquotes is correct. Does somebody know what the problem can be? Thanks!
I have tried using the following line in OnInit event of my Indicator. Print(ChartSetSymbolPeriod(ChartWindowFind(),_Symbol,Period_Time),"  ", GetLastError()); I am getting the right values of the window, but the output of the above statement is  false 0 I want to change the subwindow or the...
To moderators:  VPS Server New York 1 is not working well. Trades do not close at the set TP. I have now changed to server 11, but I ask a moderator to address this with Metaquotes. Thanks,  Rajiv Ishwar
  Is this a bug?  (1)
The terminal I'm using is MT4 build 1170 but this also compiles MT5. double lotsplitpercent = 60 / 100;   //returns 0 ???  I'm sure it used to return 0.6  for splitting 60% of open lots. My workaround for today is.. double lotsplitpercent = 60 * .01;
Hello, I am still waiting to have my profile confirmation as a seller in order to work as a freelancer. Support asked me an additional picture to complete my profile which I sent. However I am still waiting.   I tried to contact the Service Desk but for this kind of case. When I try to send a...
  broker  (1)
hi all I want a safe and regulated binary option broker that i can trade on it with 10 cent (I don't want binarycent.com) anyone can help me ????
i have uploaded my id documents for verification. but not yet aproved my account as a seller.i think now around 5 days .its status 'waiting for approve' .pleas help me
Hello,  I have an ea that I want it to execute first (OnInit) an extern program (C#). When executing the ea, it opens (with shellexecute) the desktop application, the problem is that the application does not work: Normally, It requires login and password, when executing it from desktop or shell, it...
Hi, I am trying to register a server but I am be stuck on migration process. There is the following msg information: your enviroment is not synchonized with hosting server 'MQL5 New York 6' for account  0000(number) on 'XPMT5-Demo' What should I do? Thanks
Hello, I copy a signal using MT4 on my server which is on and online 24/7. I have several accounts with the same broker and copy the signal with the same settings on the MT4. Every trading account has a separate MT4 open on the server. Suddenly on one account (and it is not allways the same account)
Hi, Ive lost a lot of money buying EA builders that wont work. Ive tried EA Tree and EA Builder, and they dont work, i get a lot of errors. Could someone recommend me one that would work?
Hello, i would like to cancel a free strategy that was linked to a demo account that is no more. How can I do that ? On the back office, https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/my/all, there is just no editing options of the signals list ! Where is the support here ? No way to find any emails. Thanks.
[Deleted]
confirmation code does not appear in the phone
Sorry if this is not the correct place for this guys, but I have a question about how MT5 works. I'm just beginning to test it and things are not going as expected. I created a custom symbol and then imported data from another broker in order to do some backtesting. I followed the steps detailed...
Hi! I´m new to mql5 programming, and still learning. I´ve been trying to create a very simple mt5 expert advisor, with no success. It works like this: If candle0 low <= candle1 low, than buy 200 lots at market price, with a stop loss and take profit of 1 point. Could someone send me a code for this,...
I can't get in my accounts my I put incorrectly password thanks 
I am trying to modify the Demarker indicator for my trading as a signal. I was willing to indicate the current position with different color, Hence I tried using the DRAW_COLOR_LINE. What I found it that when I was using the normal indicator with arrows and DRAW_LINE, everything worked fine. But...
  Recovery EA  (6)
I purchased today the above EA. I placed it in the required EA folder. It was not working and I deleted it. How can i upload the .exe file again? thanks
Hi All, I am building a dashboard. Everything is ok except dropdown box shown in the picture below Do anyone know how can i draw dropdown in chart? Thank in advance
bool Profit()  {   bool exist =false;  int orderstotal=OrdersTotal();   int orders=0;   double ordticket[30][4];      ArrayInitialize(ordticket,EMPTY_VALUE);   bool Profits=posType==OP_BUY ? Ask-OrderOpenPrice()>(OrderTakeProfit()-OrderOpenPrice()) :...
When we optimize on Metatrader 5, we can choose to make a Forward Analysis on a part of the history. The results apear on "Forward Results" tab. What is the meaning of the first 3 columns in that Tab? Forward: I guess is the profit or loss in the forward period we choose before. Backtest: The...
I start to use the RegEx library https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15242 and get memory leaks and errors in the debbuger. I do not see the difference of my first try ex02(). I copied from Test.mqh Example1_1(). Example1_1() works fine. enum enum_example  {   Example1_1=0,   ex02=1,  };input enum_example...
I subscribed one signal last week from one VPS and now going to use another new VPS. How to continue such?
Hello! Today I found out that it is possible to change the VPS ... so I tried to change to the fastest one for me. But nothing happens???? ... And now the option "change server" is not here anymore ... can anyone help me? Thank you very much.