General - page 823

Is service desk now a luxury only available for old accounts on this site, or am I missing something?
I am looking for a futures funded trading firm that supports MT5. Topsteptrader does not.
  time exceed  (9)
hello ,, i have a little problem in this function , when the time aarived as i mentionned it does not open any position ,, what should i add or change ? Ps; when i make the variable StrToTime it make ''possible of loss of data due to type conversion and the second one it shows any problemm but...
Hi - newbie here - wondering if anyone has implemented an EA that helps pick up the Brokers dynamic S/L and might add some buffer that one could set - or not allow the order at all if the picked up S/L wasnt outside the Broker min? I tried one out the other day - and because the params of the Min...
Hello, This site "tsetmc.com" is the Tehran stock market's website. When I use MT5, I connect to this server "MofidSecurities-Server" and it gets data from the Tehran stock market website online. My question is here: How does this server work? I mean do they pay money to "tsetmc.com" to get their
  VPS or VDS?  (13   1 2)
VPS : Virtual Private Server VDS : Virtual Dedicated Server what is the difference between two type of virtual servers? Basicly, VPS CAN BE OVERSOLD which can lead to poor performance if provider is greedy. VDS CAN NOT BE OVERSOLD and you always get the “dedicated” resources you paid for. which...
Seen below, if all goes well, is an excerpt from my EA wherein the first function is called Oppternate, (a variation of Alternate, which is of course BUY/SELL/BUY/SELL) which causes any trades occurring WHILE the first of a series of trades is OPEN to be OPPOSITE the type of the first one of that...
Hi I have a problem with the virtual server with my EA. It just stopped and can not get it to run again . Ho Can I refresh the EA and get it active again Greetings, Johan
  VPS  (2)
Disabling Auto Trading on your platform (computer) , does it stop the EA working on the VPS ?
I don't see any robots in the market tab of the terminal. The market tab is empty. can you help me. Francois Bertrand
Hi All, I have small issue with 2 dimenstion array. First I write array to .txt file and next i would like to read array to my array variables. Then occurs error 4053 "ERR_SOME_ARRAY_ERROR". Could you help me? Please see below example script code for mql4: #property copyright "FutureRobot"#property...
  Hedge help  (14   1 2)
Hi, please one question: 1- I open order manual trade 2- I want code for open hedge trade immediately when I open (step 1)  Thank you
Hi , when i want to join a signal (real acc-30 usd paid signal) , it gives error. Says : page cannot be displayed What can i do? Please help
how to create a signal for free in a real account plz i need heeeeelp
Hi, how can I make an indicator that alerts based on a linear weighted moving average cross indicator that only alerts after a candle has closed
Hi,  I want to make private signal but my broker is not listed. Only available mygroupfintrch-demo.  How to enable my live broker Thanks
  EAFGUI  (5)
from : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19703 downloaded latest files, and everything is awesome  ..but   did anybody is able to create a Dialog_window  (W_DIALOG)   ...In my case the window is created but I'm not able to move it. I read article  https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2308  where previous...
Hi, Does anyone now if it is possible to open a trade with trailing stop from a phone? Thanks
Hi,  I have an issue with my original userID. Please note that I tried to handle this with the support team, but their answer was that I needed to use the forum as they only handles payment related issues. I am not longer have access to the email from which the original account was created. My...
I read somewhere that says it's best to synchronize your EAs on the weekends. Should I first stop the VPS, then wait 12 hours , and the synchronize the EAs.
Hello, I have rented a VPS from MQL with a 3 month plan How can I upgrade it to a 6 month plan ? My provider has some positions that are being kept open for more than a year so I do not want to just cancel one server and rent another one. I just want to upgrade its plan Dan
Hi, I need help making an indicator for Fibo Warisan, I need to detect the weighted moving average crosses and detect fibonacci levels. The fibonacci levels will be based on the cross of the moving average which will be in line with the 100 point of the fib and the 161.8 will be in line with the
  mql4 reference  (9)
why MQL4 reference doesn't appear when I press F1?!!
  Date Based Order  (6)
Hey,  Does anyone how to setup a program which would buy at current market price but at a specific time. For instance buy EURUSD on this day at 8AM with a stoploss and take profit with X amount of basis points?
  24/24 EA  (3)
Hello, How I can keep the EA active 24/24?! Thank you.
  1:3 RR Trading  (3)
Has anyone come across any EA/Trader that can trade 1:3 (Risk to Reward ratio). 1:3 - 1:4 - 1:5 - 1:6 any of those would do the job. But no less than 1:3 ratio.  EXAMPLE of 1:3 RR; - SL: 10 pips - TP: 30 pips --- - SL: 4 pips - TP: 12 pips Both the above are 1:3. So whatever the SL x3 will be the...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have posted a signal some days ago with this account. I would open a new account on MQL5 and post that signal, but when I enter the account number I receive the error stating that account is currently not available (already used). But I have already deleted from my account.
or do i need to open the symbols that i want to scan? (mt5) thanks
I am placing a trade starting out with .01 microlot for currency AUD/USD.   Trying to see how much this is in US Dollars.