General - page 758

Do someone know how to add the mobile notification to an indicator?I NEED THE HELP OF SOMEONE
I'm getting a bit frustrated on how to get order fill time in MQL5. Used the following just to get the information from the last order. HistorySelect(0,TimeCurrent()); ulong first_order,last_order,orders=HistoryOrdersTotal(); last_order=HistoryOrderGetTicket(0); datetime ordertimedone =...
Hi Pros, I have a very on-nerves problem while I'm using trailing stop in my EA for backtesting. My trailing stop moves the SL when every tick comes in the expected direction. Spite that it is nice to see earning more profit, it is annoying when for each modification it gives a separated row in the...
  trailing SL & TP  (4)
hi everybody, I am a newbee, I am trying to create a EA. But when i TEST the EA its looks like the trailing SL & TP is not working. I had attached the program here. will someone please help me to activate it. Please guide me for setting it. Also please let me know about your valueable comments about...
  Build 2037  (2)
So what is new? Where can I find the changelog?
Hi, does anyone know of a reliable trader who is focusing on the BTCUSD trades ? I have looked thru the signal traders on MQL5 and dont see anyone focusing on this market which really is heating up. I prefer human trading , as opposed to algos, but will look at both. I would prefer to stay away
In the last weeks, since the purchase signal, produced last February 2, (1), the Litecoin cryptocurrency (LTC) has been on the rise and has been a new uptrend in the daily charts (2). The trend is easier than ever before the price can continue to climb to the mark of at least $ 113 in the next
Hi! I am getting frequently an error that says "genetic pass (x,yyy) tested with error "task rejected by tester agent" in 0:00:00.000". The result of that pass is 0 and it seems that it doesn't try to execute that pass again.  Anyone else is having the same issue? How can I fix it? It happens when...
In MQL5, to test allowed trade symbol, I will try the following command: SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_MODE) In real terms, the value of 0 is equivalent to SYMBOL_TRADE_MODE_DISABLED. But in the tester, the value of 4 equals SYMBOL_TRADE_MODE_FULL. It's incorrect. In Strategy Tester, what...
Dear forum  I have MT4 running on my server using Playonlinux and wine when i send an email from home its send but when i try to send using the server no email is send even in the journal no message of email sent succs or fail is being printed Looks like it is not even processed while i get the...
Hello Guys, I'm trying to copy a signal of someone, but this person is opening orders of "0.01" in volume, but i need to copy the same signal with a "1" in volume instead of "0.01" is that possible ? Thank you
ive make a code to change to takeprofit ,, and it work normal for open position etc,, but in the journall it write unknown ticket for OrderModify function,, and the takeprofit and te stop loss in this situation change complitelly ,, i don't know why void change(int number,double tp){...
Hi This mql5 code produces a run time error "array out of range", could some one please help to fix it? An array with double data type in "file2.mqh" needs to be ploted with each value reduced by a given number. I have done some reading as this is the first time to code this. Thank you. //file1.mq5...
Hello, I am looking for a MQL5 script calculating the performance of a product over X days. I coded that, it must be improvable. In particular how to remove the zeros after the 2 digits after the decimal point?...
hi guys...somethings very strage as Signal provider. As you can see my signal Top mixed trade 4 is no more available and I do not undersatna why? If you try to find it it is not available. do you have some ideas?  
Is there an easy way to get the trading history (buy, sell prices, volum) at the end of strategy tester run? I browsed around the forum and the solution seems to be to write to a text file in the EA. Is there a built in functionality or easier way? Thanks.
Hi, I see it is possible to run genetical based algorithm for selecting the "best" parameters , however as with all optimisations, it is a possibility that it will settle into a local extremum, instead of the global one. Still to avoid running a complete multi dimensional scan, I learned a technique
Hello I am looking for an indicator that gives an alert (sound-popup-mobile notification) when a candle break the higher of a bull candle (or the lower of a bear candle) on any given time frame. Thanks!
[Deleted]
Off course. I'm Manual trader. I was definitely not sure ofwhat to do as the market worked completely different than my study.  Can you watch the market without enter in? How many days have you ever being watching the market without actually step-in? I think my record was 5 days.   Cassiano Jardim
hello how long should i wait after  economic news before i start scalping again ? i personnaly check the website called FOREXFACTORY how long should i wait after a red or braun news ? how should i know what news to ignore and what to not ignore ? thanks
Hello , If a large number of people use a certain method in a particular trade or style in the trade, does this make the profit guaranteed or makes the loss of their way even if the proportion of their money high in the market. And how will the profit be made if all the people in the world are
Hi, I purchased an expert advisor in the MQL5 market. After a few days, I noticed that the EA that I purchased isn't available in the MQL5 market anymore. The owner probably removed it. Can I still use the EA that I purchased even though it is not available in the MQL5 Market anymore? What I mean to...
Hi, I tried to restore some EA that I hidden and I have this message: why that? where i the problem? thanks
Hello, I'm testing the function SellLimit using Strategy tester and the sell is placed and executed sucessfully, however, the equity and balance remain unchanged, price doesn't change, profit remains 0, and nothing happens after the order is executed. I attached an image to help explain what I'm...
hey  this is my trader page  [link to the signal was deleted by moderator] When I make a profit My rank is decreasing  why ??????????   my rank was 62 i make some profit my rank become 208 why ???????
Hey There.. What if i subscribe multiple Signals on mql and they trade the same currency? will they CONFUSE EACH OTHER ?
Hi, Why market indicators are not working in other system when transferred. How many days can I use the free market indicator, is any expiry date there? What are the limitations of market indicator. Will I get mql code If I purchase any indicators/EA. (paid version). Thanks
why  my signal can't I see at public?
Hi, I deposited,  by mistake, the funds for a subscription twice. I'd like to withdraw the excess funds, but it looks like I can only withdraw "earned funds". How do I withdraw the excess money? thanks
The WordPress extensions showcase now features the plugin for integrating the web platform, developed by MetaQuotes Software. Any website powered by the popular CMS can provide traders with access to online trading, to quotes analysis and to the MetaTrader platform main features. The plugin...