General - page 732

Hello everybody,  Does someone know  how I can retrieve my custom indicators and template charts on the MT4 Platform when connecting from a different device? I had them saved on my original device, wouldnt I be able to load them only connecting to my user?
I have downloaded MQL 4 and am trying to run it in demo mode with <Deleted> Lite.  When I go to the <Deleted> Lite download page and click on "Download," I then get a box asking me if I've downloaded Meta Trader 4.  I click "Yes," and then I get an error message telling me I need to download other...
Hello, Is not possible add a new url that start with ws:// or wss:// to use in SocketConnect?
I really like the indicator Cracking Cryptocurrency - Mynx which was created for Tradingview, anyone knows if there is something similar for MT4 or what is it based on? https://www.tradingview.com/script/Q6h4UzXd-Cracking-Cryptocurrency-Mynx/...
I really need some assistance, I have been looking for RSI push notification alert, but what I have been looking for is one that send me a notification when the RSI crosses Level either from down upwards or vise versa. I need that to be applied on 2 levels which I can decide. And I need the number...
Hello, I am copying a friend of mine I am also using a rented VPS from mql5 I configured the signal copying to use up to 95% of my deposit My capital is 3.1 times larger than his My equity is 2.95 times larger than his (I also have some opened positions of my own) Problem: He opened a volume 0.03,...
I have a Demo Account that is on a specific server.  Is there a way that I can log on with the WebTerminal to have it display on my website?
I have purchased an indicator but I am not able to load on MT4. I have opened MQL5 community as instructed. If I then go to Insert/Indicators/Custom and click on the indicator, it gives the box with the BUY or TEST. Please could you let me know what to do....
  CODES  (2)
I need help with  some codes,I have my custom indicator that trade signals drawn by my horizontal line indicator,i want to set xx pips,if i set 5 pips and we happen to have a distance of 5 pips from horizontal line and entry EA should not trade 
  Problem vps  (2)
I have rented vps with mql5 but I can't use it because the program that comes in is mt5 but I use mt4 pepperstone making it unusable. Please recommend.
hi guys  how  is  possiblòe interact  with indicator ? (explain better) scenario: i have  a cross XAUDUSD  and attach over the CCI and over CCI, also MA, how is possible (for example ) trigger a long  when MA  touch CCI and CCi is max > of 70 ? is possible to do that  or  in script  must rewrite...
I have rented the best currency strenght indicator, and downloaded to my account in MT4 platform. The author mentioned there are 50 activation to do: 1 already downloaded to platform, and the balance 49 are not done. Please guide how to activate the indicator to run fully.
I'm wondering how paid libraries are licensed and activated ? If I use such library and I put this EA on market as paid product, do buyers of my EA also have to license / to buy the library license ?  [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator] I found nothing in the forum after trying to...
[Deleted]
My neighbour asked me to ask this. He has been banned for so called Applying for decompile job.  If a customer provides an mq4 file and asked for it to be modified, so as to represent data from bigger time chart How is your that a decompile job.  Please may you share more light. Dear moderators  www...
So I have an EA I have dev'ed and its running fine and profiting etc. But when I make a copy of it adding a "2" to the end of the filename before extension ".mq5" and then test the exact copy it sits and does no trades? Also having issues with strategy tester updating the list of EA's Even my...
Howdy,  I want to use the Stdlib CHashMap in my class. However I can't seem to get past the declaration 🤬 class CurrencyIndexPanel : public Leaderboard {   private:            CHashMap <string, TableRow*>* _currencies;   It throws these errors '<' - semicolon expected        CurrencyIndexPanel...
i need help with my ea on getting an object name function to trade
I have been optimizing my expert advisors for over a year. Everything works fine until last month when my testing agents were automatically disabled. My PC have ample storage left and I have tried reinstalling Windows, but nothing works. Please help! This is the error shown in the journal section....
Hello Community, Consider the following function:  bool trailStop(double trailingSta, double trailingSto) {          double tSL;          RefreshRates();         for(int i = OrdersTotal()-1; i >= 0; i--) {            if(!OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)){...
void OnStart()   {    int a='A';    int b='$';    string c='?';        string d='\xAE';      Print(a,b,c,d);   }
is this possible? i can only find script who export to csv files. i know that you can make scripts to export files with .xls ending but it won't be recognized as a real excel file at certain excel tasks
I found a script that exports X amount of candles, history. that's what it spits out: 2019.07.22,16:56,1,1.24840,1.24856,1.24837,1.24855, but i want only close price without any commas, what do i have to delete for it works? all my attempts failed or result in the...
Why is it when i counts up the Version 1 code works but when i counts down as shown below in Version 2 code it gives array out of range error? Version 1 with i counting forwards //--- indicator settings#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_plots 1...
  chrome crashed ?  (2)
Since today I can not visit https://www.mql5.com/  using Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (32-bit) It keeps on crashing Chrome. Anyone has similiar issue ? No issue using Firefox.
Please, why? void OnStart()  {    uchar  ch;      for(char ch=1;ch<=9;ch++)      {       u_ch=ch;       Print("ch = ",ch," u_ch = ",u_ch);       if(ch==9) break;      }   }
where can i find the latest mq4 compiler ?
Hi all, I may take you sometime to read my case but I need some comments from you guys. Thanks for your time anyway. Last week I raised a new EA job request said 2 days delivery. After 2days, coder sent me the file which obviously did not work as request. I asked for serious pre check before
I just realized that championship subsite is not available anymore. Can we have our ranking inserted into our profile?
How do I set my signal to show for free. Thanks for the help
Dear All, I buy a signal from this MQL5 but how come when the master trade lot 0.04 but in my account only trade lot 0.02 ?? How to make my account follow exactly lot some with master account ? appreciated some help here, thanks