Fail to upload images for the web page of submit new product

Hi all,

This is the first time I trying to list the new EA on MQL5

on upload image step. I can't upload image for the webpage. My image was correct size: 199px and 200px square. All of them unable to upload. I've attached image show my situation.

Even when I try to upload the small logo (60x60) it display same notice Invalid image format.

Please any body let me know how to validate this.

Thank you.

Phat Kim:

Hi all,

This is the first time I trying to list the new EA on MQL5

on upload image step. I can't upload image for the webpage. My image was correct size: 199px and 200px square. All of them unable to upload. I've attached image show my situation.

Even when I try to upload the small logo (60x60) it display same notice Invalid image format.

Please any body let me know how to validate this.

Thank you.

'199px and 200px' is not 200x200 pixels!

Phat Kim:

Logo must be 200x200 and image 640x480 .

Catalin Zachiu:

Logo must be 200x200 and image 640x480 .

Oh well, Thank you very much. I did it.

Problem is when I export image from Illustrator, it not exactly 200x200, must export from photoshop for the right one :|.

This could see that mql5 having bad UX. They should make the site become more responsive, so that user can upload any size of images, then the script automatic scale down to suitable size for display. I never let my clients website just fixed upload size like that :)).

@Kenneth Parling: When I said 199px and 200px square, that mean 199px x 199px and 200px x 200px ˆˆ! Anyway, all good for now. My EA now on public. Thank you very much.