General - page 724

Suppose I sell signals. If someone buys my signal, I get paid immediately or have to wait for the end of the month.
Which one is more precisely, using the newest graphic of data after deleting the history, or using those data by adding the data from metaquotes. Because there is a very big difference
Hi guys I would like to know if it is possible to create an indicator like to the example below. Sorry for the bad
  Colored Moving Average  (14   1 2)
Hello, I have developed a Moving Average , which consists of two lines with different colors. However, I have the problem that when the color changes, there is a gap. Is there a way to fill this gap? Many thanks in advance. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
How money transferred to other account after each transaction (buy or sell)? Is metatrader platform broker, dealer or market maker? Compare with stock market transactions please.
  EA ask?  (2)
hello guy, i have three account on my mt4, then i download and use an EA on a account, does the EA work at other account?
I'm trying to reference fractal values (fractal up/down) to identifying where they are in the price chart historically. iFractal() function only takes two parameters (Symbol & timeframe) so I'm not sure how to identify the indicator buffers from that. Any thoughts?
So I wanted to use Fractals indicator however I would like to see less Fractals by extending both the look-back and look-forward period from 2 to 5. The only thing I've modified from the stock version of the iFractals indicator are the highlighted stuff below. I'm getting a message that says 'array...
Good day! Just want to ask why some signals grows from 2016, yet, it shows that it's started from a different time(2018)? Is that because ‘DrawDown cleaning?’
Good morning,I'm coding an Ea to open trades on 1day or 4h chart. I'd like it close the trades when the daily or 4h candle close. There's someone that can help me with the code? Thanks a lot
Hello, Basically I was wondering, which way would it be best to run 80 MT4 accounts, with the main EA being running on 1 account, and the rest 79 accounts, copying the trades. There are usually no more than 20-30 trades open at the same time, the average, usual amount being at about 10 open trades....
My question is very simple. Imagine we have the following string: string formula = "pow((1 + 3) * 0.7482, 0.5)"; Is it possible to calculate that formula which will be provided during run time as a string? The result should be: 1.7299710980244727 Thanks!
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to using MT4. Recently, I downloaded and plugged this key reversal indicator into my MT4 in M5 time frame, however, it seems it doesn ' t work properly and no alert appeared. Could anyone of you advise whether the indicator is fine to use or not? Or if I have missed
Function always returns 0  #include  <\Tools\DateTime.mqh>//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Script program start function                                    |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void OnStart()  {//---...
Hey dudes, This is a limited edition guide on How to get "No prices" on MetaTrader5. The support didn't answer again to my ticket , so I decided to post my guide. 1. Make sure you have all symbols activated: right click in Market Watch, then point to "Show all". 2. Make an EA with the following
I have been trying to purchase a technical indicator using a debit card from Mastercard. Each time I entered the Card number the box is highlighted in red and when I click on Place Order it does not process. What could be the Problem? Is it that Mastercard is not accepted for payments on this site?...
Hi,  I have an indicator that creates a 'dot' on the chart prompting me to either buy if the dot is blue or sell if the dot is orange. Please excuse my lack of correct jargon as I only started working with MQL this morning. I am trying to have an EA open the positions for me instead of having to...
Will MT4 work on a Linux VPS rather than a Windows platform?
Good day! Some signals showed in page are not able to be found by searching. Would somebody tell me why?  <Images deleted>
  Need an advice  (2)
I need to use 5 different indicators and to summarize their result in a signal for buy/sell order. Here is a simple example of my idea. My difficulty is the connected with the hierarchy of the code in the functions. May you recommend me a way for summarizing the result? I suggest one...
Hi my metatrader terminal stuck on connecting to signal server.... Any help? 
double b1[];double b2[];double b3[];double b4[];double b5[];void OnStart()  {int a1=CopyOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0,1,b1);int a2=CopyOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0,2,b2);int a3=CopyOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0,3,b3);int a4=CopyOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0,4,b4);int a5=CopyOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0,5...
recently,i want migrate mt4 to mt5. I FOUND,MT4 code migrate mt5 can be succssful 98% code. BUT ,if a project develop by mt5 code Use mt5 new features which wanted to migrate mt4, may by have to success 80% code. so ,this is my idea after read migrate document,is it right
  Card payment  (16   1 2)
I was charge many times in my card when i bought an indicator
hi i use to pay me signals with paypal. i tried to pay with master card without results.!!??.
Dears, I´m trying to code a simple program to perform a stop loss and take profit operation through MT´s Strategy Tester without success. I´m using the MT 5.0, build 2085, and tried all kind of codes from Internet, including the ones written based on the standard library CTrade, but it doesn´t work...
Can I use a free signal in a real (as opposed to demo) account and can I set my own volume when I do?
Hi! I created custom symbol in MT5. - I imported M1 bar data - I imported TICK data also I want to retest a strategy, but I don't see the custom symbol. Nowhere pops it up. Even the button "SHOW" is inactive... What is the problem? Brg: Csaba
Hi guys! I'm looking for a MT5 broker which provides the Time & Sales feature in Market Depth. This option is disabled with almost all brokers. https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes/terminal/1357 Thanks in advance Greetings from Holland
Hi, Ca anyone please let me know what the code is to add a comment to an EA. When I look at my account history as an example I want to see the EA name (GridTrader) in the comment filed. Any help greatly appreciated Best rgds and Thank you