General - page 359

I have built an expert advisor using a set of candlestick patterns combined with a simple set of indicators. The indicators are used to decide the trend and then this is applied generically across any of the candlestick triggers to decide whether to trade. The EA runs on the 4 hour chart. So the
Hello to all traders I have a question concerning the selling of a trading robot I have designed. I have developed a trading robot with both Market Order Entries and Pending Order Entries. My question to experienced traders and newbies is whether or not to sell a Trading Robot Expert Advisor with
Hi, I am browsing through the signal list in the MT4 running on my VPS but couldnt click into any of the signal. The journal shows "Signal-failed connect to server www.mql5.com". I have definitely entered the correct password to my broker account as it shows the correct account balance once I have
Hello, I have a local network available, EA that communicates with a SQL server db through a DLL, I know that DLLs cannot be used by agents located in the local network. Being a network, private and used only for the optimization of the EAs, there is no future implementation on MQL5 that can allow
Im running an EA on a VPS and Im needing to see trade levels on chart but the chart is just showing candlestics, grid and ask line. even if I go fo chart properties, it is not showing trade levels of the running positions. can someone assist
Got connection to MetaQuotes-Demo lost message for several hours
MT5 refuse to share their information with their users so i dont knwo where to find all the different options. So i need to ask the community, who/ where do yall trade leveraged ETFs? Like TQQQ for example - but the bigger range the better. MT5 should PUBLISH all the information so us users dont
For example, 1. on broker A: i set an alert on VIX 2. i log into broker B who DOESNT offer vix. I notice that the alert is still registered, but will it work if i remain logged into broker B? So basically, is the alert SET on 'broker A - Vix' REGARDLESS of what i do? Like if my PC is off will the
Hello, Most of my EA purchases don't show in neither MT5 nor MT4 terminal. It's really weird. All showed at first and I was able to download and start using some EAs. Then as I opened new terminals most of them stopped showing. I restarted Windows, terminals and updated explorer to latest with no
Hi, Could anybody please check the code - that return error : "illegal switch expression type" and "'0.01' - constant expression is not integral". the code was working in old version. double step = MarketInfo( Symbol (), MODE_LOTSTEP); switch (step) { case 0.01 : Lotdecimal = 2 ; break ;
1st time buy signal here the one providing the trade obvious place heavy trade against the trend , hence i close it manually the poistion fml , it get 'synchronized' and automatically open another batch of heavy position after i manual close it because i check the option ' synchronized without
Hello, im new with MQL5 and im still learning to make EA, i need help with the following: #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> CTrade m_trade; input int InpOpenPositions = 0 ; // Open position ("0" -> BUY, "1" -> SELL) input int TakeProfit = 60 ; input int StopLoss = 20 ; int OnInit () { //--- set
Why does this custom symbol (see attachment) claim market is closed when placing trades mid-week
why this message appear ((Failed to open demo account. please check internet connection or contact meta quotes)) note internet connection is very good please help thanks
Hi All, I have a MetaQuotes-Demo: Demo Account on MT5 platform, and I am not able to place any new order. The New Order on top is not disabled or greyed out. Once pressed nothing happens and I just don't get the new page for placing order. I have tried to log in and I get the message Trading has
  Charts.  (1)
Hi Friends. Any tips on how to add extra charts to a mt4 terminal already running on a VPS? Thanks for your help. Nillscash
I'm having trouble connecting to the VPS severs, I can not get any price quotes on any market
Hello, Will someone please assist me with activating my Algo Trading? The little man with the green button won't come on, just the blue hat. I have reprogrammed the script, I am connected to the VPS, expert was migrated to the VPS. I don't know what else to do. Oh, and I did logged out and logged
Hello Great People, I am trying to make an EA recalculate Take Profit once a new Position is Open using a formulae and also modify the TP of all open trades to the new TP. I want to identify and select the open trades in the order they were opened. i.e. Select 1st Buy Position first then Select the
Just now I want to download MT4 on this page. https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download After I donwloaded it and Installed it, It's MT5... I DO click the DOWNLOAD MT4 button but it's MT5 QQ If any other place i could download MT4? Or MetaQuotes don't allow to download MT4 anymore? Thanks for
  Leverage and position sizing  (16   1 2)
Hi I'm trying to work out my lot sizes from account percentage. For example. (Profit in dollars÷s/l pips)÷10 dollars per pip. For example 25 pip stop loss with $20 risk. (25÷20)÷10= 0.08 lots. So plugging in my numbers gives me a lot size of 0.08 with this math. What I then don't understand is how
On a chart which its first bar corresponds to 2019.01.01, graphical objects that any of their time value (OBJPROP_TIME) are before that date, will be hidden. (the date is for example, the situation is the same for all objects which their time value is before the first bar) As chart history are
Hello. I found bug when one expert, one symbol & one set give different results of visual testing and simple test. Period 10 day. AUDNZD RoboForex Pro. Netting
  Windows 11  (88   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Preparing for Windows 11 on the Beta channel. Moving plan: Connect to the Warehouse ( Work with the Warehouse - Projects and MQL5 Storage ) and send all changes and all your code to the Warehouse, save the location of tabs with open files in MetaEditor, save templates and chart profiles, ... plan
Hi, Is it possible to have a command button on an indicator to execute some code for close all open orders? Thanks
  Meta quote ID  (1)
Hey...I am new in here but I think I have some few knowledge on how some of the things work,this ID is use by the system to send messages to the community member log in
Does anybody knows, if i can clone the MT5 app on my Iphone, so I can easiler switch between two accounts
We are happy to announce that one of the largest Git hosting services GitHub now officially supports the MQL5 and MQL4 programming languages. Now, developers of trading robots and indicators can use all the possibilities of the GitHub web interface, including access to the statistics of the...
Hello, I have invested with <broker name removed> using the MT4 trading program. When i login to my account, it doesn't login properly and shows I have zero balance. I have contacted by broker and they are not responding to my emails, text messages, or phone calls. Can anyone please help with this
Hi! Does anyone having problem in loading IFrAMA from code? I'm trying to load the indicator and the Buffer returns with "-nan(ind)" to all candles. It's worst: I had been using the same call for months in the past... int hFrama; double xFR[]; hFrama= iFrAMA ( _Symbol , _Period , 5 , 0