What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 3

Artyom Trishkin:

And in Russia, yes, a huge audience uses these systems. And Russia is part of the global community and part of the MQL community. And it is not a small audience.

That makes sense then. Without Yandex money, the world will die out. The audience is begging.

The Russian Federation has a microscopic audience judging by sales, Saudi Arabia even more so.

Evgeny Belyaev:

That makes sense then. Without Yandex money, the world will die out. The audience is begging.

The Russian Federation has a microscopic audience judging by sales, Saudi Arabia even more so.

Do you want to discuss? There are resources other than mql5.com. We can provide free time.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Unfortunately, we will have to stop accepting and withdrawing from WebMoney in September.

But instead we will offer direct output to the cards.

Will there be a separate announcement about this before everything goes offline?

Can you give more information? When will WM be shut down? When will withdrawal to cards appear? What cards will be supported, what will be the conditions (commissions, limits, etc.)?

Thank you.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Unfortunately, we will have to stop accepting and withdrawing to WebMoney in September.

But instead we will offer direct withdrawal to cards.

PLEASE do not give up WebMoney!

PayPal, e-Payments and bank cards are not available to many people. WebMoney is the only one left. I belong to this group too.

Some people may not understand why this is the case. Email me and I'll explain. When I tried to talk about it on the forum, for some reason I got banned for it.

Yandex-D would definitely come in handy. Only it is not clear who would do the conversion.

Andrey Barinov:

Is there going to be a separate message on this before it all goes down?

Can you give more information? When will WM be shut down? When will withdrawal to cards appear? What cards will be supported, what will be the conditions (commissions, limits, etc.)?

I would like to thank you.

Yes, most importantly, in what currency will be withdrawal to the card? USD?

Please do not disable WebMoney
Vadim Zotov:

PayPal, e-Payments and bank cards are not available to many people. WebMoney is the only one left. I belong to that number too.

Some people may not understand why this is the case. Email me and I will explain. When I tried to talk about it on the forum, I got banned for some reason.

100% agree. PLEASE DO NOT DISABLE WEBMONEY !

Vadim Zotov:

PayPal, e-Payments and bank cards are not available to many people. WebMoney is the only one left. I am one of those too.

Some people may not understand why this is so. Email me and I will explain. When I tried to talk about it on the forum, I got banned for some reason.

Please write to me in a private message. I'm hooked on them too. I wonder.

Andrey Barinov:

Is there going to be a separate message on this before it all goes off?

Thank you.

+++ all my cards are rouble, should I get a foreign currency card?

Don't joke like that. Cards are available to everyone. Apart from bank cards, where there is a service charge, there are QIWI, Y.Money, Beeline Bank, Kukuruza, Post Bank, etc. where there is no service charge, only an issue price of up to 300p, or even free. Depending on the type of card. Non-residents also have some options.

Yes, and the commission for transfers to some places is usually lower at QIWI.

I do not use WM for a hundred years, although I was at the origins. Uncomfortable, although it is a matter of habit. And 0.8% is added to all commissions, and even twice for some transactions.