General - page 482

brokers  (3)
What is the difference between ECN and standard broker
  order delay  (7)
hello all i have developed an EA which catches boom candles on deriv mt5 broker on the boom 500 sythentic index... the problem is that my orders are delayed when accepted by the broker which causes losses on my side. in most cases my tp and stop losses are reqouted ..can i perhaps have the order
This EA has been running normally for a long time,So I'm going to sell it,but there is a problem on Automatic validation.I've been waiting for a long time, but It doesn't show up,So I don't know what the problem。Can the official staff answer this?
I cannot use MetaEditor in my pc and an other pc with fresh windows 10 With error desc: 'aaa.mq5' aaa.mq5 1 1 generating code 22% 1 1 Internal compiler error aaa.mq5 1 1
pls, does anyone knows how to solve this, other timeframes are working perfectly, just this H1 won't display correctly, all the price history is available, even if i scroll back slightly, it switches to the correct display
I hit the error when want to add the signal indicator to my MT4 ? how can i expedite this ? Thank you for the help
I want to integrate a custom data source to MetaTrader, but I want to do it live (tick by tick). Is it possible to do this? I've checked the docs, but I could only find info about adding custom instrument data as an "offline" activity meant for backtesting
Hi, I have a problem with my MT5 break -even and take profit Bolinger bands trailing stop, for some reason, it does not work. After placing the TP or Sl it change once and it won't move further. please see the code, and If you could tell me what is wrong with it I would really appreciate it
hi, all I am having issue with my AMP future Account, my EA was working fine on MNQZ20 and MESH20 index future symbols and it works fine on MNQH21 and MESH21 until yesterday (JAN 20 2021) but suddenly its just stop working , its not opening any order on any of new symbol of future index, if anyone
hey everybody :) im currently trading mt5 using standard lots. have been finding out what lot size should be before entering the trade, by taking the stop loss pips and using an app (ok for forex and gold lot calculation result). however it (the app) does not display lot amount calculated for
I've runned a complete optimization of 521 passes on the mql5 cloud network and i think something went wrong. I've noticed after 10 minutes, more or less, no task was started on the cloud network, but there was hundreds of errors on the journal like these: HG 0 14 : 54 : 43.744 MQL5 Cloud
I downloaded the app Metatrader5 in my Samsung phone ( Google play). Someone can tell me if i can make transactions when i am in Shanghai - China? Thank you
My funds are there and it did not renew even with the check mark. please help
Hi all I'm trying to run Moonlight on Metatrader VPS but I keep getting this error
  Compling error  (2)
Keep getting the error below when I try to complie a sinper robot code variable 'Ls_unused_0' not used
How can I do,if I want to buy same indicator?Because I don't see "Buy button"
if (! FileIsExist (appName)) { bool isCreated = FolderCreate (appName); if (!isCreated) { Print ( "Error! The folder was not created" ); } } When I run my EA on real data, a folder is created. When I run the EA with same code on the "debug on
  Line segments  (6)
Hi, I would like to draw a line on the chart. Or rather a line segment. After some searching I found that I could draw nice line with Object Create and OBJ_TREND. However these lines are infinite. I would like to draw a line with a definite start and end point. I have searched this frum for some
I run more than a few devices on the cloud network to be sold, but in the last couple days one device on my list dropped in PR by half. From 225 to 112, an i9 10900k@5.1GHz all core. There's also a mobile i7 10800h on it that's getting 187 for PR however it did not change at all. I'm trying to
Any one knows the settings please help
Hi friends. What's your idea about some developers that distribute signals or products that haven't any similarity to explained or promised performance? It's true and acceptable that the responsibility of purchasing products lies with buyer, but it's also plausible that seller must be
Hy guys, Does anyone know what a hell some times when backtesting the indicator does not show up in the chart and some times it does? For me, most of the times the indicator doesn´t show but using exactly the same code some times it does, is there some way to force it? I know I can use a template
Hello Friends, I'm new to trading and have searched far and wide without success for a means to add a balance column to my statements so as to see and appreciate my journey in trading. please any ideas
  adding to array  (4)
Hi everyone, For the first time i would like to use an array in my EA but i have no idea how to do it. I read a lot about the topic but I still don't understand how it actually works so I hope someone could be so kind to give me a push in the right direction. what i want to achieve : At the close of
  expert coding  (1)
hello i opened an order in freelance to coding an expert , i chose one of developers that responded to it and i sent him the strategy but he didn't respond me after that about a 5 days . if i offered it to another developer should i have to pay to the first one or not ? thank you
I just bought this EA, after paying it doesnt attach to charts, I have sent email to the seller but they didnt respond. I will like to cancel my purchase and report a scam
Hi, I re-installed metatrade4 where I had just installed a newly bought EA. I still had 4 out of 5 licenses for activation, as the EA didn't work I re-installed mt4, but now I have 3 out of 5 licenses The owner of the ea told me to contact mql5
Hello, I am using the MetaTrader 5 module for Python 3 ( import MetaTrader5 as mt5) and I want to import a list of stocks tickers = ['Apple', 'Amazon', 'Facebook', 'Microsoft'] start = dt.datetime(2020, 11, 21) end = start+ dt.timedelta(days = 7) results[ticker] = mt5.copy_rates_range(tickers
So I want to have a substitute for charts. I want to export and then after the bar closes - save real time data (OHLC) to Excel at a common time intervals like M15, H1, D1. Like I said - substitute for charts. Does anyone know how to do this
Hi! Im new at forex and Im studying a lot. Recently I was running a backtest with an EA that I bought and noticed that it gave me same profit using a 1:100 and a 1:500 leverage. Of course, thats because the trade size was the same, but something that was interesting for me is that, when testing with