Recommend your Solutions about Irresponsibility of Some Developers and Sellers. - page 2

ali alimadadi:

I'm 90% agree with your opinion. But I think that your idea has a drawback.

What's your idea when a developer is active but just one of his/her product is not acceptable in terms of the vast majority of purchasers?

Must everyone of them loss money because of popularity of seller?

Or When a seller is beginner and nonpopular in MQL5 but his/her product is good, how long does it take to be trusted?

MQL5 monitoring of positive and negative performances can be good for both buyers and sellers.

It is not about commercial popularity. You can go to the Market to check the popular products ... do you know the sellers? Some of them (most of them) are not well-known users on the forum (and many of them are fully unknown for me and for community). 

Everything is made by the people (users, traders, developers, coders).
And if the seller is a beginner and he/she does not want to spend any time to help the people by replying on the forum and so on - so sorry - I will always ask my questions to his possible clients:

• do you invest your money to this seller/signal provider because you are the friends for many years? (friends or relatives)
  • do you know him on the forum because he is posting on the forum helping the people a lot here? (well-known users)
  • or you have a lot of money and you do not care where to spend you money to? you are "rich man", right? :) ("rich man", right?).

So, it is not about commercial popularity.