General - page 475

Is the crypto market closed on Saturdays or Sundays? He won't let me trade and I see the graphs frozen same as the market watch froze at the market bid without moving or working
MT4 Platform is more usefull, MT5 Platform has more features, I am waiting for an additional platform for my decision , MT6 Platform, An other platform is best for forex currencies , like Currenex or Ninja x, etc, I have no choice , every platform is well
Hello I rented pipfinite trend pro indicator and added a review sometime ago. I just noticed that my review is actually not visible. Also I am not able to edit. Since I paid for a rent of this indicator , I reserve a right to edit my review and it is visible to all. Rent is expired but I want to
..... and does it mean that "personal documents " and "selfie" have to be included in registration for the "created signal" to work . that for the signal to become fully operative you have to register as a "seller"
  Lot size  (2)
I'm trying to find out if I get the signal service what's the size of lot will be on my account? will it be as same as the signal provider or can I customize it
Why is it natural that after how long after not opening the Crypto market on Saturday and Sunday <Deleted> is open without notice? This cost me a lot of money and I demanded compensation
What is the period range that the system use when validating the EA when I upload it? I'm getting no trading operation error When I tested on my terminal, there are trades made.
As the customer, why is it I cannot see someone's profile before I decide to work with them to create something (EA, Indicator, etc)? I feel like as the customer I have the right to see ones profile before I work with them. Some of the developers I have worked with are not as good and it is a waste
I personally know a lot of traders that can create their own EA's very well, but somehow they still choose to trade manually, why this phenomenon happens? There are big disavantages, for example 1 person cannot monitor multiple markets at the same time, or work around the clock
Is there a way to test it before subscribing to the signal? It's a financial burden to spend 30 bucks on tests every time. There are too many problems after the subscription. For example 1. Excessive slipage 2. Trade strategy different from description 3. Symbol not available in my account 4
Hi in the MQL5 Reference I cannot find any information about the constructors of classes that define generic collections. For example how do I know the constructors of the class CSortedMap? You can find this info if you generate a compiler error. But this is a very strange way, isn't it? #property
Good afternoon, moderators and developers. Decided to publish my first product in the Market, but a few questions/errors came up: 1. When adding a file with the product on the "Versions" page the system detects the product version as 2.5, although in the code of the indicator it says 2.05 #property
I'm trying to call an indicator outside the ontick function for my user defined function but unfortunately it's producing an error, i tried calling the indicator inside the ontick function and it's working perfectly but error arises as i do the same outside the ontick function double emaArray[];
  EA license issue  (1)
so i had windows update and when i loaded my mt5 platform all my eas are not working. though i am using mql5 vps i need download all EAs again and use my activations and also you know eas have limited activations. who else is facing this issue and whats they way around it. also is there we can
Hello, I'm Italian, I need an italian developer because with only messages in english sometimes is really difficult to make understand my requests, so I need to talk to the person via skype or telephone. If you are an italian developer please contact me. Thanks
ok I open trades on monday at 00:00 and I close them on Friday at 20:59 now i'm trying to find the swap value computationally. here is what we know : the swap for long is -3.36 (only buys traded) the mode is POINTS (SYMBOL_SWAP_MODE = 1) . there is a 3 days rollover (SYMBOL_SWAP_ROLLOVER3DAYS on
  VPS ?  (13   1 2)
hello, I have an Expert Advisor version that works well on "Tester", which works well on my personal terminal, "AutoTrading" ON, but that does not work on the "Hosting VPS". How is it possible. Can someone help me?
hi everybody. we can read the last value with SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_CLOSE) (this is for candle number 0 (live candle)) but i want to read the past values of SYMBOL_SESSION_CLOSE (for candle number 1,2,3,...)
How many covering systems are known that allow a failed operation to turn / change its direction or direction without the need to close it. DISCARDED by not fully performing this function:… ⧿ Compensation ⧿ Close X… ⧿ throwback ⧿ Close By ⧿ Etc ... > You were thus waiting for eminent news
Hi, i'm in a middle of a dilema here. I'm trying to pass a bot written entirely in mql5 to python for a job. It is a challange for getting a job. I know Python but i'm learning since December mql5 but it's hard now to understand the algorithm without any explanation. I guess i can show some parts of
Dear, My First name is showing as a very long name and it is not correct and not user friendly Please show my name as first and last name only "Mohammed Almahri" Thanks
Guys, i have this indicator on pineeditor with very few lines. Could anyone convert to .ex5 please? //@version=1 study("Trading_Plan", overlay = true) RP = 1*atr(20) GAIN = 2*atr(20) plot(high+RP, color=blue, style=line, linewidth=2) plot(low-RP, color=blue, style=line, linewidth=2) plot(high+GAIN
Hello, I have failed many times with this signal. It is not doing anything. What do I do if it does not open any trades? Do I get a refund
This is my code and i want to know if PositionTotal() always return 0 #include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh> CSymbolInfo symbol; double ask,puntos,resultado,porcentaje,TotalPuntosGerenciamiento; int i; int OnInit () { //Comment(symbol.Ask()); return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void OnDeinit ( const int
I am looking for a way to create a lookup table. Currently my logic is as folows: uint MagicScan( const ulong Magic = 0 ) { int s = 0 ; for (s= 0 ;s<EATotal;s++) if (System[s].GetMagic() == Magic) { return s; } return 0; } This function returns the index of the
Hi guys, i wonder if anyone had this same problem im having with my bots. Sometimes the bots fail to activate the SL/TP or trailing when the conditions are reached.. it seems to happen at random times. The bot always open the trades properly, some days it runs perfectly activating all the SL and TP
It's been a week since i finished coding my ea and the only part that's been missing is the error handling , i do researched for error handlings in this forum but if not all-then most of them are more than 7+ years old and i think it wouldn't be a good idea to rely on them. For ea gods out there
I am trying to clear the symbol from the list , thus the EA can't open nor close the trade anymore. I lost all my winnings including my capital as well and even my floating negative open trade was stopped !! I tried to delete it didn't work and when I tried to repeat it the choice was only to delete
How can I remove the robot from losing all my winnings. I already wrote a feedback but they just simply ignore it? ThANKS. WHERE CAN I REPORT, instead of addition of the balance they deducted 200 USd , that I recovered from the negative profit of trade of bitcoin a while ago!please thanks. Chatbot