General - page 413

Hi Everyone I wonder what will happen if Liquidity Provider reject incoming order from a broker ? What happen to the clients MT4 ? Anyone here has experience the case? Thank You
Hi, I want to change my mobile phone Number in my private settings here at mql5.com, because I have since many months a new number. Unfortunately, I need to get a confirmation code also to the old number, which I don't have of cause anymore... How can I change now my mobile number? Thanks, Ben
pLatform : MT 5 I saved some of my charts with comments , lines etc.. After I closed it ( by X it out) when the trade is over , I was not able to open although I can see it still in my folder. I am not referring to the open deleted charts for charts that just closed , but for charts closed days
I purchased twice and cancelled the other one. Will this be credited back to my credit card balance
  VPS Error Code  (2)
On my VPS under external column its coming up with -failed to copy data from indicator, error code 4806 can anybody assist
Hi, i am building an application and would like to display traders trading history (graphically) from mt4 and mt5 , is there any API or a platform that provide such service? Please kindly towards the right direction. Thanks
Hey guys what is the best way to recover open trades goes in wrong way
  vps  (1)
Hello good time I rented a MetaTrader 5 VPS subscription, but when I turn off the system, the expert does not work, what is the problem and the solution, please? Thankful
Hi Even though i have lot of activation left , the product purchased from the market are not working on mt4. I tried to reinstall mt4 but still facing issues. Kindly let me know what needs to be done. Regards
  Moving a signal  (10)
Is it possible to move a signal from one account to another so that another subscription does not have to be paid
Hello good day. Where can I get entire list of shortcuts for MT4, MT5 and Metaeditor. or please share here thank you
Hey guys, I have a question. So I am using MT4 and MT5 next to each other but for some reason my MT4 chart is not correct... (as you can see the candles do not even looks alike, and the price is different) the correct one is MT5... how can I solve the issue for my MT4? And what causes this? I need
Hi. I am trying to subscribe to signal. While it shows as 3rd on the MQL5 platform, the signal is not listed in the Signals database tab in the Terminal of any of my MT4 platform accounts. Why is it not showing? Even with the search tool it says nothing found.. It is very strange. I have subscribed
I made a logo following MQL5's instruction, but it could not be uploaded. I had been trying many times. The message of " Invalid image format" was always shown. How to solve this
Hello, Is VXX tradeable on MT5? As you can see in the attachment, all the information related to VXX seems to be blank. Also at the very bottom you can see the Trade input is populated with "disabled". Can someone advise if VXX is tradeable or not using expert advisors? I am new to MT5 and came here
its been about two years now i'm on this website as a programmer , and my profile showed that but suddenly last week it has happened that my experience dropped from one year to no experience
  Broker -????  (4)
Hello, Is there anyone here using the ???? broker at MT4? Please let me know. Thanks
I subscribed to the signal. Someone know this issue? Its not dangerous, its part of the strategy. What can i do? Thank you
My signal providing account suffer 50% drawdown and subscription been disabled, I have subscribers asking how to reconnect back so that I can continue managing it, can I increase the capital to bring down the drawdown in order to open the subscription plan? If my subscribers reconnect back, will it
[Deleted]
Hello, Does developing and selling Expert Advisors in the Market comply to the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) regulations on Algorithmic Trading
Hi. I want to try the signal subscription feature, but I can't get it to work. 1) I went to the signal subscription website, and looked for one I liked. I subscribed with my login: 2) But when I go into my terminal, to enable "Signal subscriptions", I get: "not connected, select from the...
Hi, Why it showing like this when swaps are charged
I have all the script and code and parameters that i want the EA I am working on to abide by. Only thing missing is the most important part, TELLING IT TO OPEN/CLOSE A TRADE! Lol Does anyone know where i can find this information? Thanks
I have an mql4 script that reads an xml file and display it as text. int FileHandle= FileOpen (xmlFileName, FILE_BIN | FILE_READ ); ulong size= FileSize (FileHandle); sData= FileReadString (FileHandle,( int )size); Below is the result: However when run in mq5, the data is not in text mode. I need
  MQl5 Banned until.....  (13   1 2)
Hello i have a message on top of my screen that i am bannen on mql5 till 2028 can anyone help me or have a email for mql5 support
So product creation have this card for uploading logo. There is button for upload : Attach Image It will properly open windows browse dialog but after selecting any item nothing happens after window closes. Trying this for last 30 minutes. I cannot publish product thanks to glitching website. It is
blblablabl Hello, I use MetaTrader5 library for python. I call connectToAccount from main function. I don't understand why MetaTrader5's window needs to be open. If I block this opening my script sleeps until the window is opened. Is there a way to make it work without opening the Mt5 window ? Thank
Hi Traders! I just want to give VisualStudioCode and Github as VersionControl a Try (instead of MQL Storage). How could i completely disable MQL Storage? What i've done before: - I did two Backups of every File in MQL5-Folder - I read the MQL-Storage help...didn't find a way to disable it. - I tried
  Conversion Rates  (2)
I have subscribed to a signal that is denominated in RUR. My account is in GBP. In the journal I get the message - "No conversion rate for the deposit currency of provider (RUR) and subscriber (GBP), 1:1 ratio will be used" Can the RUR be converted to any other currency? Perhaps if I used a USD
Hi! For many years I've been using SVN as my repository for my projects including those for MT5. SVN traditionally uses a hidden folder .svn inside the checkout folder. Until recently ago, when I used the search all (ctrl+shift+F) in the Editor with "Search in subfolders" active, I'll get results of