I want to learn how to make OWN EA? - page 2

Marco vd Heijden:

if you want an easy intro route you can also look at video's from like Bilal Haider, or Jim Dandy on youtube.

Belal haider

Your tutorial not clear . I can't make EA.

nasir1a:

Your tutorial not clear . I can't make EA.

If it is too hard, maybe this isn't for you.

nasir1a:

Maybe you should try to read all the good tutorials here on MQL5 website ?

I've learned a lot from there in approximatively 2 weeks (15 days) so I think you may try... Because with my small brain I can now program my own EA based on any indicators :) :) :) I'm sure you'll do better !!!

Have fun

Marco vd Heijden:

If it is too hard, maybe this isn't for you.

Not hard when i saw your tutorial same code i past MetaEditor but MetaEditor showing error.

trader77330:

Maybe you should try to read all the good tutorials here on MQL5 website ?

I've learned a lot from there in approximatively 2 weeks (15 days) so I think you may try... Because with my small brain I can now program my own EA based on any indicators :) :) :) I'm sure you'll do better !!!

Have fun

Thanks i am searching .

nasir1a:
Not hard when i saw your tutorial same code i past MetaEditor but MetaEditor showing error.
Maybe a coach could help you through skype or any other way... If you need quick results that should help you IMHO.

nasir1a:
Thanks i am searching .

One important thing is to be able to have outputs of what your EA does (or EA in state of work-in-progress) so the printf function helps a lot (at least for me !).

Files:
loggingMql5.png  51 kb

Start studying a very simple EA source code and modifying it.

Michele Lazzarini:

Start studying a very simple EA source code and modifying it.

Thanks you advice. I am trying .......... Still message error.  95% code copy from other EA code still now error message.

well if you don't post the code we don't see whats wrong.