General - page 245

Hi All, I got caught out recently by not having enough margin on an EA I'm using that went a bit bananas(worst draw down ever, horrible). It's made me realise that I need some alert parameters for my EAs. A few alerts I've thought of so far are, alerts when: Number of trades exceeds X Margin in use
Kindly help, any one please. i downlooaded deriv mt5 for windows on my laptop but up to nowits not working. when i log in i see nothing, no candles nothing at all.my internet connection is strong and everything else is working except the mt5, is there anyone who can help please
As topic, from what i know is AI able to learn skill and back test thousand of thousand times to mastered it . is that how AI works? so can i understand in this way, if I give AI an EA it could learn until expert
Hey everyone. I just started playing around with MT5 trying to setup several demo account from my broker, OspreyFX. But i noticed that the accounts won't run concurrently, or at the same time. I can only switch between them and MT5 has me login each time for each different one. I don't know if it's
if the purchased EA is removed by the seller do i get a refund ? can someone help on this. Thanks Fahad
Can someone please tell me how or were I can change the email address of my profile? If it's possible
  partial close  (5)
Is it Possible to partial close at ADR %? IF YOU KNOW OF SUCH EA PLEASE SHARE
Hello all, would appreciate help on the following question. I would like to store the value for an indicator which I access with the function icustom -at the close of a candle (e.g. 1Min or 5Min) I know that the number of ticks can vary and is not the same all the time. Thank you, Mauzi
  Mql5 price[ ] ?  (3)
Hey guys, I looked at the mql5 code of the rsi which I want to modify a bit. The OnCalculate function there have this in parameters const … price[] and inside the OnCalc function I see that array used but I don’t know exactly what it returns and want to know what it returns exactly. Sorry for not
User who bought one of my product is demanding I send him another of my product for free or he is leaving me bad and harmful review. So I want to know where MQL stands on such behavior. IS THIS ALLOWED HERE ? Are community standards that low ? Where can I require some sort of protection or help with
Hello! I have an expert advisor, with a setting "MAX ORDER AGE". From monday, after MT4 update, it don't open all order and if I go to the EA log I see this error: "SignalSlaveMySQL+ EURUSD+ ,M15: Order 16126939 BUY 0.70 EURUSD cannot be executed. Order age > MaxOrdersAge" How I do to resolve it
I suspect due to automation there is checks and balances that has nothing to do with documents uploaded. My seller verification declined after uploading of documents as requested: Legible, excellent clarity and all corners visible. I have been locked out of seller verification process several
Hi Im new to developing an EA and I have been searching for a martingale but no luck with the EA I wanted. I want to learn more in programming. can someone help me do a martingale EA with this? EA starts as soon as entered in mt4 buy sell no stop loss take profit - 10 martingale is every 50 pips max
While browsing the internet, I found a funny post on Quora. It's so nicely explained that I didn't resist to share it 👍 Once a magician came to a village to loot the village. Magician- I will give you 1000 rupees per monkey. Will you catch monkeys for me? Villagers- Yes! We will. [They felt happy
hello i want to create my offline chart with my closes and data. void OnTick () { MqlRates rate[]; MqlTick tick[]; for ( int g= 0 ;g<siz;g++){ ArrayResize (rate,g+ 1 ); rate[g].close=candles_close[g]; rate[g].high=candles_high[g]; rate[g].low=candles_low[g];
Hey) I am new to forex trading, and I simply cannot figure out the answer to the following question. If I want to trade some currency pair, for example, EURUSD, what should my account currency be? I see that it is possible to trade currency pair even having an account in a totally different
Hi, I can't seem to find the "Make a payment subsection in the client area as described in: 5. DEACTIVATING THE "RECURRING CHARGES" SERVICE 5.1. Deactivating the "Recurring Charges" Service is done as follows: In the Payments section of the the Client Area, select the "Make a payment" subsection
Hello. I don't know if it makes much of a difference, but I've always wondered... say I have a position in profit, i.e. $20, and there's another trade in loss, i.e. $-15. In all I'm gonna make $5 profit, but does it make a difference if I choose to close the profit first, so that my balance
Dear Community, dear ladies and gentlemen from MQL5, I'm here since a few months an want to share my findings about this platform so far. Improvements in Quality Assurance of EA Devs After a lot of research, reading and testing of the provided EAs here via MQL5 I come to the conclusion, there's a
Hello, I'm new to MQL5, coming from pro-realtime. Currently using online apps to generate code. I have a simple one I'll paste below. It's a simple follow the 6 period LWMA and buy when trending up and close on a lower low. I've added a stop loss, take profit and trailing stop. The problem I have is
I assign a TP and SL value but it doesn't appear on the trade view, how can I fix this? I would also like it to show the number 0.0000 when I don't set a TP and SL value. Thanks
  signal sender  (1)
Hello do we have an example code that involves sendings commands to a reciever i mean a manual signal sender such that if someone can send signal to recievers account on local matching without having to open trade on his account trade only opens on the reciever acount
I need help on how to login to the MetaTrader Web Platform with live account. Your response will greatly appreciated
I sent a script( ex5 file ) to my client( Freelance ) for demonstrating something. Instead of opening the script is showing something like this( attached screenshot ). Can anyone please help in what might be causing this issue. Note:- It is a very simple script that does not use any external
Hello, I have some EA running on VPSs where I set push notifications on transactions, to display in my mobile app. It worked fine for many time. At past month I started receiving push notifications also from any new VPS reconnecting to MQL5.com, as "New authorization on MQL5.com" subject. I have all
Hi, could you please tell how to solve why I cannot download the historical data as H1 in MT5 strategy tester? The data from 3 Nov 2021 to today is okay, but all of the data before 3 Nov 2021 is only 0:00. Thank you
  Antivirus on VPS  (1)
Hi everyone, Any suggestions on antivirus/protection for MT4 running on Windows VPS? Is there any need for it or is it enough Windows security? Thanks
  Please help  (1)
Hello all i need to change my signal price but i can't
Hello! Does anybody know if it is possible to deposit my account by use of a "Gift Visa Card" which is a prepaid card? As you may well be aware of these cards, Gift cards (Master or Visa) are known as Prepaid cards. Also, some websites does not accept Prepaid cards for payment. Does MQL5 allows me
Hello, Has anyone noticed if the OBJ_EVENT tooltip has stopped working? The documentation says that the tooltip is by default the OBJPROP_TEXT and it should show up when hovering over the event. Well, I've tried everything, and played around with all the other properties, and I just can't get the