General - page 249

Help  (2)
How to be accepted as a seller
Hello good people this is just an enquirely am looking forward to convert old mt4 files s from way back in 2010 and since most codes from back then mostly are from decompiled codes do we have a vault in existence with original codes accessible for people from back then
I haven't received any offer in one day...also the other jobs have very few offers...where are programmers? If there is anyone who can do this please contact me. Link: https://www.mql5.com/en/job/178872 PS. To moderators, I don't know if posting a job link respects rules, if not delete this post but
Since the scheduled web maintenance that occurred over the weekend, I have since then been unable to post a "New Poll". At first, I thought that it was a known issue and that it would eventually be corrected, but as of yet the problem persists. It allows you to select and "New Poll" and allows you
I want to run a EA but conditioned at the No appearance of one specific Signal. How can I do it
I have a question. I think it is good idea to add Broker Commissions, Custom Spreads & slippages, Swaps and others custom settings in MT5 Backtester. Could it be possible to add all those features??? Thank you
  problem  (1)
Today I had a problem because of the server, where the deals were closed without my order, then opened without my order
[Deleted]
Which is the best leverage for a beginner to trade in live trading and how can a trader choose which leverage is best suitable to trade
HI ALL, WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM VALUE THAT MT4 AND MT5 ALLOW FOR MA SHIFT INPUT, OR IN GENERAL ANY SHIFT INPUT OF ANY OTHER INDICATOR SUCH AS ICHIMOKU, BOLLINGER ... THANKS
Hey traders, How up-to-date is the drawdown information presented on the 'Risks' tab of a given signal? Unless I'm missing something, I can't seem to find a way to show the date of any given drawdown data point, so am not sure how recent the data is. Thanks, - Padraic
Hello guys, I'm have a few questions about how to get all api from MetaTrader 5, my customer want to get all info of Signals and create new account for metaTrader5 from his application. Please show me how can i do it. Thanks
Hi! In order to avoid two or more EAs to end up having the same Magic Number, I developed a global SQLite database using MQL5s own "DatabaseFunctions" where any EA, upon OnInit, registers its own MagicNumber if it is not already in use and erases its record on OnDeinit. The problem is that different
My Question is for MQL5 admins. I'm optimizing my EA settings every 2 weeks to get the best settings. My question is: Can I use WebRequest in my market EA to do this? I mean is this allowed? Thanks
Hi, I see in the code it's possible to add the color "clrCyan", but when I press F1 I can't find that option in the color palette, only "clrLightCyan": So, unlest I did something wrong, there seems to be colors missing in this help file. So I came here to inform :) Btw, since we are already here: is
I have subscribed tot Arimbi signal on MT4 MT5 TRADE on MT5 Both worked great for 2_3 weeks Last week Arimbi had a lot of trades, my account zero This week both my accounts dont copy trades. I subscribed to both signals (still valable) I us the VPS from MQL5 (paid for 3 months , only has been 3-4
  Visual Studio  (1)
Hello w guys how do we compile mq4/mq5 on visual studio second question is while dealing with old EA s you will find errorrs and warnings do we have any lib in existence that we can work with in updating with the current changes of meta editor some 2011 to 2015 EA all are incompatible with the
ENGLISH: MT5 does not download the historical data for the year 2022. Try it in the following ways: 1) Launching the tester configured in FROM 2022-01-01 to Current Date, 2) Accessing the menu VIEW /SYMBOLS / BARS / REQUEST, (by pressing button REQUEST apparently brings the list of the Bars
Hi Guys, I need Help with this EA: 1. I want it to Open Two Pending Stop Orders at a Specific Time(Which can be Changed with Inputs) 2. If One of the Orders gets Filled, it must Delete the Other Pending Order The Code Compiles without Errors as you can See attached screenshots, but: 1. It Opens
i have uploaded robot in my account when i logout mt5 algo trading getting switched off
To use copy trading, does algotrading need to be turned on
  FX broker And Market Makers?  (13   1 2)
Dear Fellow traders, Can anyone explain to me how do I identify a FX broker from a market maker? How one can know the difference between them, and know which FX broker will provide the best service? Is there any list of FX market makers? so everyone can keep away from them? Thank you.
The account is a demo account registered on MetaQuotes Software Corp for more 2 years. I still trading it by login with saved password, now i want to register it as a signal, this request an investor password. The master password and the investor password all were forgot. How to get it back
I have 2 MT4s running on a Windows 2019. Both properly connected to mql5. I opened on Friday a new account, downloaded a new mt4, connected the new account and got the "invalid login or password" message when login into mql5. Since then I struggle. Updated Windows, checked if I can log in into the
Welcome I need information about opening a company account on the MQL5 website
I have signed up for a VPS and want to run a copy trade account on the server. How can I check and make sure that I am ACTUALLY changing settings on the VPS server. I thought if there is a third line under Accounts in my situation starting with: MQL5 London - it indicates I have connected to the VPS
  Copy Trading  (2)
Does Copy Trading grantees consistent profits in the long-term period of time
Hi , My VPS expire on 22/9/2022 BUT MQL5 system did not renew for me automatically although I have selected auto renewal previously . How Can I renew by manual or how to contact admin to deduct my wallet money to renew the VPS ? The MQL5 helper is just a robot , totally cannot solve question and
hello , and please help i bought about 10 indicators , i lost my laptop so i have a new one( windows 10 ) , download a new meta4 and opened a new demo account, and log in with my user and password , in meta4 my purchased indicators is empty , in mql5.com it shows that i purchased it . i check the
Hi Folks, I started adding a product last night. I saved it and wanted to upload the logo and code today but I can no longer find my product last night. It is as if everything I added last night disappeared! Do you know how to find it or should I do everything all over again? Thanks
[Deleted]
  wd  (5)
how long does it take to withdraw via visa/mastercard