New to Developing EA - martingale

Hi Im new to developing an EA and I have been searching for a martingale but no luck with the EA I wanted. I want to learn more in programming.

can someone help me do a martingale EA with this?

EA starts as soon as entered in mt4
buy
sell
no stop loss
take profit - 10
martingale is every 50 pips
max 11 trades
break even martingale from trades 3-11
after take profit next trade will be after 5 minute.
Extract profit down to the last pip
Extract profit down to the last pip
  • www.mql5.com
The article describes an attempt to combine theory with practice in the algorithmic trading field. Most of discussions concerning the creation of Trading Systems is connected with the use of historic bars and various indicators applied thereon. This is the most well covered field and thus we will not consider it. Bars represent a very artificial entity; therefore we will work with something closer to proto-data, namely the price ticks.

1. No stop loss means you have infinite risk
  2. Martingale is not a strategy. It doubles your lotsize. It is not every n pips.
  3. Break even is not a take profit.
  4. Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
              Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If your strategy is not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015)

Why it won't work:
              Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
              THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020)

William Roeder #:
  1. No stop loss means you have infinite risk
  2. Martingale is not a strategy. It doubles your lotsize. It is not every n pips.
  3. Break even is not a take profit.
  4. Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
              Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If your strategy is not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015)

Why it won't work:
              Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
              THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020)

Hi William,

Thank you.

I want to have a program that I can learn from it, and im starting with martingale. I am not going to use it on live account that is why im asking if someone can help me do the programming and I can set the parameters later on, I am way to go in learning forex.

sorry for my terms when I said break even is a profit. it shouldnt be but to close the trades instead.