General - page 1646

Hello, Can't find it anywhere. How do I draw gann fan from right to left ? Is it possible? Thanks,
Hello all, I have been looking since 2 weeks an interesting setup, but i need help with a custom indicator. I put 2 qqe in the same window, and that's look very interesting. But they are not anchored, when i displace the graph, they move a little bit. So if a coder could have a look at it. I just...
[Deleted]
  Ninjatrader  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi.. anyone out there for ninjatrader coder? thanks
I am unable to get any price feed from Metaquotes, I have tried logging in, making a new account, etc. Is this just me? I doubt it because this same thing happened back during the week of Feb 8-13 and the server was down for most of the end of the week. Andy
I get UserRecord pointer and as I see there are 3 userrecords. How do I get all userrecords, because I only get the first record and get the wrong data for others : int m_users_total=0; UserRecord* m_users=ExtManager->UsersRequest(&m_users_total); for(int i=0;i<m_users_total;i++) { CString name =
Each day at either at 18:32 or 18:33 I get a message "connect failed [no connection]" and it takes me about 45 seconds to reconnect and login. then I have to reset the parameters of my EA, but all the data that has been collected is gone. does anyone no what causes this to happen
ForexNewsMarket.com - Visit Our Site For For Full Analysis, 24/5 News & Automatic Forex Trading Signals 2/26/2009 Obama's Address To Congress Holds High Hopes For The Nation & The World Obama's Address To Congress Tuesday night held high hopes for the nation's economy. Obama explained how his...
I need an EA works on any broaker, can help in getting EA. How to find reliable EA.
Hey folks, I need some help. Has anyone of you guys ever programmed a Watchlist in MetaTrader? For Example a scanner which monitors 5 currency pairs and gives a signal when the RSI is above 70? thanks a lot. bye, thomas
hi there, i am new to this forum. i was hoping someone could help me. i have been looking all over the web but just cant seem to find an stochastic indicator that will give an alert with sound in a small window on the meta trader. i am looking for the indicator to alert me when it has crossed the...
It takes me 1.5 bars on the m1 chart to eat a twinkie. oh.. and Hi!.
Looking for a code to prevent my ea from trading Sunday/Monday morning, and Friday night, my ea trades between 10pm and 4am in the mornings ad i don't need Sunday and Friday nights trades. Thank you for your help
Hello, im trying to delete dupliate indicators from the mt4 experts indicator folder, when i delete one and go bac to check its still there. Help Cheers Eric
[Deleted]
  The Flying Holy Phonix  (24   1 2 3)
Comment and Prof Touch Up for Improvement Welcome
  CointHL System ID 407  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
This system is based in a advanced statistical analysisunder the scope of the cointegration approach. There are two subsystem performing toghether: one for day trading and the other for swing trading. The signals will be delivery mainly in a daily frequency according to the model (some days the...
Hi.  After posting (then deleting!) a long and confusing post regarding 'decrepencies' in the Profit totals in the Accounts history menu, I decided it is probably better to just state that today I put a high-frequency scalper (hundreds of trades) on the YM demo-chart scalping pennys (0.02 lots) and...
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Trading Strategies, Market News & Analysis 2/23/2009 Forex News Demand for Crude Oil to Drop Within The Next Few Months International demand for crude oil has seen a drastic drop the past 6 months and prices have followed. Despite efforts by producers to decrease supply...
I've read that you need to pass the Series 3 exam in order to trade currency for others, specifically here in the USA. Is there any truth to this statement? Or is it just "recommended" that you have a Series 3?
ForexNewsMarket.com- 24/5 Trading Strategies, Market News & Analysis 2/23/2009 Forex News Demand for Crude Oil to Drop Within The Next Few Months International demand for crude oil has seen a drastic drop the past 6 months and prices have followed. Despite efforts by producers to decrease supply in...
I am backtesting with downloaded data, using "Open prices only" model, with iCCI more or less as follow: int BarBefore = 10; int MyCCI () { double CCINow, CCIPrev, CCILimit; int i = 0; double CCI_array [10]; ArrayInitialize(CCI_array,0); CCINow =...
It's mentioned on the second page of this NYT piece: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/23/business/23schapiro.html?_r=1&partner=MARKETWATCH
Hi, I'm having a problem with MetaTrader and I wondered if i could get some help from somebody. My news tab picks up news but the contents are always unreadable. Here is an example: 2009.02.23 11:47:15 Ôîíäîâûå èíäåêñû ìèðà íà 09:15 ïî Ãðèíâè÷ó DJ FOREX 2009.02.23 11:44:07 *Êîìèññàð ÅÑ...
  MACD
Hi, I am using MT4 V220 and have installed MACD but am only seeing one of the sow/fast moving average lines, despite there being three settings for slow line, fast line and difference calculation. Could someone please tell me how I can get the second line to show? Is there an updated version of
New Foreclosure Plan To Save Homeowners The Foreclosure Plan created by the new administration aims to save up to 9 million homeowners. The plan will help those with mortgages modify certain parts of their loan in order to decrease the payments while making it easier for homeowners to refinance in
Forex in the News The other day there was a segment in the news regarding the Forex market and how it is changing the way people trade. As more & more traders open accounts and start trading, the Forex market, with an average daily turnover of $3 trillion, will see a sharp increase in the number...
we really need such thread - step-by step instruction (with the pictures) - for reference when new to MT4 guys struggling to take/post the charts same way as ND did in "How to start with MetaTrader and forex" thread so here it is: How to take pictures of the charts in MT4: 1. select(click) on the...
How to calculate the take profit on the basis of the volatility' s cross for intraday? eur usd take prodit 50 pips today, but if increases the volatility beteween one week ? and for another curriences more o less volatility ?
What are the curriences with more volumes ? thank's
  Trigg'3dTrSys Signals  (142   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Copied comment from RAS website: The recommended amount to open standard account is 50000$, to open mini account is 5000$. This trading system uses fixed lot size of 0.01, trades both long and short on the currencies: EURUSD | GBPUSD | USDCHF | USDJPY | AUDUSD | NZDUSD | EURJPY | AUDJPY | GBPJPY |
Hi, Can any one help me how to use this multiple accounts multi4 platform? If I have 10 accounts to trade how to login on this mutli4 platform for all accounts to trade?How many maximum accounts can be managed / traded by this multi4 platform? Please guide me...