Swing Trader EUR-USD

Traders,

starting the next days i am offering my former Tradestation EUR-USD trading system on RAS for subscription at a price of 49USD per month.

The system is a pure trendfollowing system, which tries to cut losers short during ranging periods and makes the most pips on stronger trends.

It follows the basic principle to cut losers short and let the winners run.

A maximum of 2 positions can be open at any time with very clear visible SL, but no TP. A trailing stop is attached on every single trade.

Exits are either on the SL or if TS is hit. The system is not always in the market and trades about 10-15 times a month.

Tradesignals are taken from streaming Currenex quotes, which gives the best entry possibility, but has no influence, if you trade the RAS signals on any MT4 broker, because the trades last for many pips.

The key is the money management which also increases/decreases lotsize on higher or lower equity.

It can be traded with an absolute minimum of 500 USD on Micro accounts and 5000 USD on standard accounts.

The internal parameters of the entry criteria will be updated on an ongoing basis to adopt the trading system to new market conditions. This is not to be mistaken with artificial intelligence

At times short duration manual trades in EUR-GBP are taken on certain chartformations to increase performance..

This system is traded live on several managed account with larger amounts of equity by myself, a retired professional trader.

Janus

Details

Fellow traders,

the details can be seen in the System description, once opened for subscribers.

Please follow the trades in the history.

Janus

Interesting. I like trading on the EURO as well, will look at your performance in the future. I like systems that do not trade that often.

Updated Performance

Traders,

look at attached performance for the past few trading days of all my systems.

Attached screenshot.

Janus

Files:
ras12032209.jpg  46 kb

Weekly Performance

Please check weekly performance as of 13th March 2009

I hope systems will be open for subscription shortly.

Janus

Files:
ras13032009.jpg  46 kb

pls. post more details

Sysytems open for subscription

Members,

the first 4 systems are open for subscription.

Please check trading performance.

Janus

1 year performance

Members,

RAS system 503 is trading for over 1 year on RAS and has delivered over 60% return with 25% peak to valley drawdown on the 10 000USD reference account.

System is here:

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/503

System trades medium term and short term swings in EUR-USD only and is not broker nor execution critical.

Most of the time only 1 position is open.

System is traded on several live trading accounts.

Janus

Updated Performance

Performance update after 57 weeks of trading:

Swing Trader EUR-USD | Rent a Signal

RAS 503 is up 78.1% after 57 weeks of trading.

System trades very conservative risk settings with mainly 1 open position, which tries to capture a medium trend in EUR-USD.

This engine uses a 0.1 lotsize on a 10 000USD reference account, which is a trade leverage of 1:1 and would very well fit any new CFTC leverage rules.

In addition short term(not scalping) trades are taken during certain hours during the trading day, when larger players reposition.

The system is not execution critical and not depending on broker feed or spread.

A clear SL around 80-100 pips and a trainling stop is used.

Janus