Make money with micro account - page 2

If u have got your style of trading, you can achieve incredible pips...everything is possible..

I think doc and nice are both correct..

It's just that I do not know of any trader consistently able to bank profit year after year....especially in the triple digits...wouldn't his trade size grow to enormous levels?

I am finding that it is better to split off into subaccounts and shop for safe dealers and stay under the radar..Wifey now trades ☺

ES

ElectricSavant:
I think doc and nice are both correct..

It's just that I do not know of any trader consistently able to bank profit year after year....especially in the triple digits...wouldn't his trade size grow to enormous levels?

I am finding that it is better to split off into subaccounts and shop for safe dealers and stay under the radar..Wifey now trades ☺

ES

You don't know of any trader being able to do this because simply put there isn't one. If we compounded triple digit returns for a number of years you would amass a huge wealth and in fact either no one would want to trade with you (take the other side of your trade) or figure out your method and exploit it to the point that it doesn't become profitable anymore.

Most hedge funds that did arbitrage in the 90's and early 2000's like D.E Shaw and Renaissance Technology did this exact thing until there methods were found out and replicated. Remember that just these two huge hedge funds alone have some of the smartest people around working for them -- way smarter than the rest of us.

Based on my experience I would actually put the highwater mark for any retail trader to be, trading forex producing just 10% return per year. Anything higher than 10% is quite the accomplishment and within the top 5% that's for sure.

catch me on twitter

drgoodvibe

current account

I have opened a demo account with 1000 dollars in it, and after a week it now has 1600 in it, so there i 60% return in a week

ninedsnine:
I have opened a demo account with 1000 dollars in it, and after a week it now has 1600 in it, so there i 60% return in a week

congratulations on your week only 51 to go. now you can go and spend your demo money at the demo store and by your demo mike and bread.

just kidding

Out of interest what was your lot size, SL, TP and what pair.

And would you have made those same trades if the money was real.

Cheers Beno

Files:
compounding.zip  17 kb

fANTASTIC...You are the best trader in the world....You will soon move to the Hamptons next door to Bill Gates. Us Old goats have no idea what we are talking about...Trading is Easy money.

ES

ninedsnine:

Hint: quit now while your ahead.

ninedsnine:

stace:
Hi. Are you satisfied with IBFX? I am searching good broker not scammer with nano lots or micro???? Could you help me advice some of them?

I have been trading with Windsor Brokers Ltd for the last 4 months with Micro lots and found them good. you may try them and check their rating / reviews at FPA site.

ninedsnine:

wonderful!! Now do it with real $1000 and see if you can keep that 60% you just made for an entire year!

ninedsnine:

That's great @ninedsnine, but it sounds like you don't have a Money Management strategy. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your account won't last very long without it.