Who is the most accurate... - page 2

josemarcoss:
I agree, i think the volatile time is just the period where really matters, to make good trades.

And to have good loses.

Volatily is an enemy. Thys's why bigger timeframes are more important than tiniest. Bigger TF= less noise.

There also the less work value.

One H4 trade or daily = 50 or more M5 trades

Mostly newbier trades refuse to accept accept that losers will be more than winners. So, trading less means less risk and more winners.

Linuxser:
And to have good loses.

Volatily is an enemy. Thys's why bigger timeframes are more important than tiniest. Bigger TF= less noise.

There also the less work value.

One H4 trade or daily = 50 or more M5 trades

Mostly newbier trades refuse to accept accept that losers will be more than winners. So, trading less means less risk and more winners.

but the volatility can not be more useful for scalping?

how to prepare yourself to trade

frankly, I had the idea of 5M and developed (mix and match) about 10 templates , then I realise that I was guessing the next candles. There are some other factors that inhibit us to bet on 5 min

we must aim for longer term, but H4, D1 is far too long , we probably take a nap between open and close -- people use SL / TP for those time frame

we could set up some limit order -- if we want to take a quick profit (say , within an hour), but we have to constant review the limit order that is no longer Valid

-- my suggestion -- focus to find 30M or 1H template with some predictive indicator [ TF that most people trade with ]

and if you can find some online resource of people knowing the big traders / firms are doing -- this will be very helpful

just like weather and merry go round (pepsi logo) , there are many types, and make sure you know the current climate and whether you can trade with that climate of today

current climate is SLOW and STEADY, support and resistance are prominent === USDX and JPY could be too slow for the whole day

trading the hour candle

or.....trade the hour candle but using the 1min chart to optimize the entry and exit so that your stop loss is small and controled. When you get good at this, you can compound your profits by trading your profits for the entire day. Then the next day drop back down to what you standardly start your trading day with.....then once again trade your base and your profits for that day again.

Crazy idea but is being done by those that can control their entries, exits, and stop loss.

pay us first (in advance)

we will tell you more -- more or less , like buying insurance by giving faith money to the church first

Thre great Gods of the forum say No ytou cannot ask a question

I am an old man trying to lean a new game...

Please if it works...I will pay you

Ron

josemarcoss:
but the volatility can not be more useful for scalping?

Yes, you're right. And being scalp another good way to have the best losers, on forex.