Who is the most accurate...

Who is the most accurate indicator in 5 min time frame? what do you think?

stochastic oscilator according to me

tnh

Other proposals?

In mine scalpers, I'm not using indicators.

They are far away from price movement.

ok but which scalpers?

only extra volatile time and only really peaceful time, you can use 5M -- as most traders won't bet on 5m except novice who try to avoid all risk at all cost

using 1M or 5M for trading

When someone says that you cannot use a 1 min. chart to trade from....they are essentially saying that they have not found a successful way of trading that way.

Saying you can not trade from a 1 min chart is just not true. I have been successfully using a 1 min chart to trade for over 2 years. I trade a 12 hour day from mid night central time to noon. Some times I will glance at the Asia market to see if anything is setting up. I only trade the GBP/USD. I collect anywhere from 125 to 250 pips a day on the average. Less on some days and more on other days. I look for a trade at the opening of every hour although it is usually on the half hour that I get the proper set up for entry. I run each trade on a 10 pip stop loss and with a max of a 15 pip stop loss.

There are very specific setups that the European market makes and they are different than what the setup New York makes. These are my biggest moves. They occur 95% of the time at 1AM hour for London and at 9AM hour for New York and once again it is central time US. I look for a trade set up every hour but obviously do not get one. Monday and Thurs. have been my biggest days with either Tues. or Weds. as the next best. Friday has been my slowest day. I have it broken down as to which hours are the best for entries. I do not stare at the tube for 12 straight hours.....I know what hours are the best for set ups.....and I relax the other hours of the day.

I use one simple indie at the bottom of the chart and use mostly price action for my set up. When I enter I have my profit target already set up. If price does not move my direction and moves against me for 10-15 pips....I bail on it and look for the next set up.

Not trying to impress, but I get tired of seeing these random comments from people that say you cannot trade at a time level of 1 min or 5 min. I do it 5 days a week 12 hours a day and have usually a one loss per day of 8-10 pips with average of 10 winners per day (had 9 winners yesterday, Monday) for 190 pips) that range from 8 to 110 pips per winning trade.

So for those people that want to develope a 1min template to trade off of and use a 10-15 stop loss......do it......I did it.

saiman4u:
Who is the most accurate indicator in 5 min time frame? what do you think?

Rolex Clock? . Tag Heuer is also good.

Linuxser:
Rolex Clock? . Tag Heuer is also good.

haha soo clever pfff

saiman4u:
haha soo clever pfff

To clever questions: Clever answers

xx3xxx:
only extra volatile time and only really peaceful time, you can use 5M -- as most traders won't bet on 5m except novice who try to avoid all risk at all cost

I agree, i think the volatile time is just the period where really matters, to make good trades.