EA to develop based on EMA & Faizumi

Hello,

I am not a programmer. So if anyone kind enough to develop an EA based on EMA & the Faizumi indicators. I have attached the template & indicators here. Even if you want to charge for this let me know. Rules are simple and as below:

Long Entry:

1. Color of Sniper Trend is Blue and Color of Goldminer is Blue.

2. 5 EMA cross over 10 EMA and 20 EMA UPwards.

3. When both the condition 1 & 2 satisfies; Make a Long Entry

Exit the Long Trade; If Sniper Trend or Goldminer turns Red OR when TP hits.

Short Entry:

1. Color of Sniper Trend is Red and Color of Goldminer is Red.

2. 5 EMA cross over 10 EMA and 20 EMA DOWNwards.

3. When both the condition 1 & 2 satisfies; Make a Short Entry

Exit the Short Trade; If Sniper Trend or Goldminer turns Blue OR when TP hits.

EA should also have the parameters to specify the following:

1) Lot Size for every trade.

2) SL for every trade

3) TP for every trade.

Note that this is used on a 30 min time frame.

Thanks.

Files:

I could help you with this possibly. Please PM me if interested.

JPT69:
Hello,I am not a programmer. So if anyone kind enough to develop an EA based on EMA & the Faizumi indicators. I have attached the template & indicators here. Even if you want to charge for this let me know. Rules are simple and as below:Long Entry:1. Color of Sniper Trend is Blue and Color of Goldminer is Blue.2. 5 EMA cross over 10 EMA and 20 EMA UPwards.3. When both the condition 1 & 2 satisfies; Make a Long EntryExit the Long Trade; If Sniper Trend or Goldminer turns Red OR when TP hits.Short Entry:1. Color of Sniper Trend is Red and Color of Goldminer is Red.2. 5 EMA cross over 10 EMA and 20 EMA DOWNwards.3. When both the condition 1 & 2 satisfies; Make a Short EntryExit the Short Trade; If Sniper Trend or Goldminer turns Blue OR when TP hits.EA should also have the parameters to specify the following:1) Lot Size for every trade.2) SL for every trade3) TP for every trade.Note that this is used on a 30 min time frame. Thanks.

Did you have any success with an EA for this?