What's this numbers in slippage tab - page 2

Majid Eany #: Okay, I know that slippage in a real account is more than in a demo account, but my question was how much it can be approximately?"

I have already answered — there is no "approximately". I repeat ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What's this numbers in slippage tab

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.10.28 17:59

It is impossible to generalise. It has to be measured and then statistically analysed. Each case is different and depends on many factors, the strategy, network latency, processing delays, market volatility and liquidity, etc.

Program your HFT EA, to measure the slippage for each transaction and save the data for analysis.

Also, please note that slippage on real accounts can be much more than on demo accounts.

Let me give you an example so you can help me. My robot has very good results in the [broker A] ECN broker, as well as in the [broker B] ECN and fusion market brokers. I even had fairly good results in the [broker C] ECN account and the account grew. When this robot of mine works well in several accounts, although they do not have similar results, is it possible that it will also have good results in the real accounts of the same brokers?

Majid Eany #: Let me give you an example so you can help me. My robot has very good results in the [broker A] ECN broker, as well as in the [broker B] ECN and fusion market brokers. I even had fairly good results in the [broker C] ECN account and the account grew. When this robot of mine works well in several accounts, although they do not have similar results, is it possible that it will also have good results in the real accounts of the same brokers?

No one knows! You will have to test it and find out! Start with a small deposit!