How can I edit an expert from MQL5 market on MetaQuotes editor? - page 2

zm7 #: Okay so can you please explain what happened? And don't say I got it from code base. I have never downloaded anything from code base. 

That is for you to explain, not us. We can guarantee that it was not from the MQL5 Market. That is a 100% certainty.

So, maybe you should re-evaluate where you got it from, because it was not from the Market which is pre-compiled, encrypted and requires license activation.

I have already explained what happened from my point of view. I am not an mql5 expert but I imagine you guys are which is why I am asking you to explain because maybe there is another explanation for it. I have no interest in this topic ie., the reason why I had the code script on my MetaQuotes Editor. But since you want to keep arguing about where the code came from maybe you can gather an understanding instead of just saying it's impossible. And okay but you are wrong because it did come from the mql5 market. I dont know why you're saying 100% certainty because clearly it isn't and that's the only reason I am continuing to respond. https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/98549?source=Site+Market+MT5+Utility+Search+Rating006%3aposition+size. This is the tool. How did this 100% not come from the market? 
Download the 'PositionCalculatorMT5' Trading Utility for MetaTrader 5 in MetaTrader Market
Download the 'PositionCalculatorMT5' Trading Utility for MetaTrader 5 in MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
Position Calculator calculates how many lots to trade based on: Entry and stop-loss levels Risk tolerance Account size (balance, equity, or even your

zm7 #:
I have already explained what happened from my point of view. I am not an mql5 expert but I imagine you guys are which is why I am asking you to explain because maybe there is another explanation for it. I have no interest in this topic ie., the reason why I had the code script on my MetaQuotes Editor. But since you want to keep arguing about where the code came from maybe you can gather an understanding instead of just saying it's impossible. And okay but you are wrong because it did come from the mql5 market. I dont know why you're saying 100% certainty because clearly it isn't and that's the only reason I am continuing to respond. https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/98549?source=Site+Market+MT5+Utility+Search+Rating006%3aposition+size. This is the tool. How did this 100% not come from the market? 
The fact your MT got wiped seems odd...

Maybe you can try to find it. I could imagine the original directory containing the files is still on your computer.

Wine uses so called prefixes, which are directories in which all relevant files reside. I could imagine wine created a new prefix alongside the old prefix, so giving you a "new" installation. But I could imagine the old is still there.

Maybe you could go forward and look for it.

FAQuestion 4.

EDIT:

Just found this thread, it shows where the files reside: