General - page 162

I wrongly linked the VPS I purchase to a demo account instead of the live trading account. Is it possible to exchange
Hi. Probably a newbie question for most of you, but: Where in my demo MT account can I find the symbol for DAX40 and add it, I was only able to find GDAXlm under symbols/indices - is this the right one? - but trading with it is disabled for some reason when I add it to Market Watch. Also it just
Why is there an error on my signal First I made a 2k deposit and another 3k deposit, but live signal wrote I made a deposit 3 times, the total that was written was 8k balance, he should have written 5k balance, this is strange
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance. Gus
Hi, I'm trying to help out a friend and copy my trades across to his account. Is there a freeware or low cost MT4 trade copier specific Binary Options. Alternatively what would something like this cost to develop? Thanks in advance
  Draw Trend Lines  (7)
void drawlr( string points) { string res[]; StringSplit (points, ',' , res); Print ( "res[0]" ,res[ 0 ]); Print ( "res[1]" ,res[ 1 ]); if ( ArraySize (res)== 2 ) { double close_array[ 1 ]; CopyClose ( _Symbol , PERIOD_H1 , 0 , 1 , close_array); datetime todays_time = iTime ( NULL
signal disabled, how to re-activate the signal
  TOP UP  (5)
i want to buy ea but i cant topup because i dont have credit card. any solution
Hi All, I'm going to go at this question from a simple and basic approach before posting too much code, etc... I have a version of the REX oscillator indicator that I use in a manual algo (as an exit indicator) and recently I decided to try and create a EA, I found the iCustom command and have used
Hello there, I am following the instructions for WebRequest in the documentation of MQL5. I am using the example implementation for testing, but I get the "error 4014". According to my understanding, it means that you are not allowed to make the web request. However, I have maintained the web
is there a way to subscribe to a MT4 signal on an MT5 account using MQL5 signals
Hi, I have tried to change my name on my profile several times. But it does not change. Even after the confirm button it says that the changes have been made successfully. But no change has been made and it displays the previous name again. I think it's a bug. Or I do not know a point. Thank
hello how can i get chart mouse click x,y (inside a class method) using OnEvent() ? thanks
Does the MT4/5 platform support websocket connection, who can provide the URL? If there are other interfaces besides MSQ, we are preparing a new trading platform , which requires api and websocket to push data. I hope you can help me recommend it, thank you
  New user  (3)
Is there a product that I can enter criteria. For example only entering a trade during a certain time period, after a close above a certain level, with a specific stop loss and risk? Forgive my ignorance, I'm not sure what EA or BOts are. THanks
Can we get indicators like super trend , cmda using the metaApi? I couldnt find any link that points me there. Any help would be appreciated
i didnt find any in documentation or maybe i missed it
Hi I will need some help. I download some indicators on my MT4. I can see them in my market list. When i clicked on them, the install window popped up, then I clicked "ok" to install them and they don't install, MT4 not responding and they don't even appear in the indicator list. Any suggestions? I
Good day to you all. Is it a known bug that demo accounts often disconnect from Metatrader? My internet connection on my VPS server is constantly stable because I monitor it with a software. I get this problem mainly in demo accounts and sometimes in live accounts. In demo accounts the disconnects
This is my first time on this site. I am trying to download a free EA and I am getting an error message on every one that I try. I have attached a screen shot of the problem. Firstly, I click the download button Then I click yes I have Metatrader 4 Then the error comes up saying "the file does not
Yesterday after I rebooted my computer, I redownloaded MT5, and I had problem accessing market - It keeps showing blank or no data while signal and VPS worked fine. Then when it finally showed up, I tried to download an utility I've purchased before, but it keeps failing. AND when I click to see
i creat a code but i can use it in my MT5 platform
Hi every one I am trying to create a panel that can be automatically reduced or enlarged according to its content. I want this panel to be bigger when I open a new position. And when I close a position, the panel becomes smaller. How can I do this
Is it possible to contact all people who have downloaded your product(demo/free/paid)? I ask this question for marketing purpose, I mean: After they have used your product for a certain given time you can ask them if they would kindly leave a review. You can ask them what they like about it or
I am fully satisfied and found the exact style I need, I am using the styler but I would prefer to customize it, I am not satisfied at all, I am doing it by hand. We need custom style, I have no idea what this is all about. Show me the votes
Am wits out trying to edit/change my profile name. any help will be appreciated
Under options->colors Metaeditor 5 has a number of pre-defined schemes (Light, Dark etc & Custom) - I'm trying to find an option to save customised settings so I can use on another Terminal. Is it possible? Thanks
I want to program an EA in mql5 which could check if there is highly impactful economic event relating to a currency on current day, and then take trade. I am stuck on how to achieve this. Can anyone help
why can not change the profile name? i want to be a seller,but the name can not change to same as my ID it can not be approved
I want to withdraw remaining funds from my signal account. The broker will block and remove the account due to inactivity, While I prefer to keep it as archive in signals section. Is there a way to keep the signal just as archive