General - page 1549

I have a DLL which I use in MT4, but it doesn't seem to work in MT5. All functions are in this form: _nameOfFunction@24 instead of 24, some functions there are with @40,@4 etc... from what I saw, these are under the term of "decorated names" MT4 recognized these names of functions, but MT5 doesn't...
I have observed that, even though I chose English for the language to display the News in the Trading Terminal, It now displays Russian. What can be the problem? Thanks 
It only outputs the result of symbol which EA attached.
Hey there everyone, I am busy writing my first MQL5 indicator. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but it does not work. It is a very simple indicator, it one line that should be drawn, but nothing is happening. I would appreciate it if someone could help me spot the problem. Like I said...
[Deleted]
Hi guys Here's my new signal called 'thisisit' thisisit | Rent a Signal Any questions can be asked on this thread.
I represent to your attention of the expert which will carry out all actions which you to it order. Each time I will supplement this expert with new possibilities, each time I will try to make its more informative. In the given version I have transferred all scripts of closing of warrants. In the...
Hello all, Plese check out my signal on RAS. Signal ID: 31375
[Deleted]
hi there i ve got an ea that does everting correct in demo backtesting but when i demo it on a demo account in live trading the ea takes only short trades and do not enter when the conditions are met. i do not know why and really need help thanx for your time would appriciate any kind of help (...
Hi guys why metatrader 5 have not History Center ?
  Need Help Not Way Out  (11   1 2)
Hi fellows, Greetings! I am looking for help to get "Multi Pair MA" in this forum since May 7 until now... but not way out, so I have to come here. Excuse for inconveniences caused. I searched the entire forum here & others site, I came across Multi Pair MACD , Multi Pair RSI / ...Stoch / ...CCI /
- I open a multi lot order with OrderSend(). - I Ordermodify() it with no problem. - I close out 1 lot with OrderClose(). - Now when I try to modify the order which still has the remainder of the lots, I get an "unknown ticket for OrderModify() function" The ticket is open, OrderTicket() continues...
the auto combine function of MT5 is clumsy, it only trigger the lowest T/P, when I enter 3 different order with 3 seperate stop loss with same symbol, what the hell it is? it cannot achieve my idea of making a dispersed T/P EA sorry for my angry language but can you amend it , stringo? i...
Does exist a MT4 version for Blacberry..? will be deployed MT for blackberry phones ?? Thanks
I trade the NDX and was wondering how to enter the symbol to get a chart loaded.
Hii Everyone, Iam Trading Forex For A Year.. After Using So Many Ea's And Buying Indicators Which Dont Work, I Decided To Go With The Indicators In The Metatrader Platform.. I Use 2 Indicators.. Bollinger Band, Moving Average.. Values Of Moving Average : Period = 5...
Hi All, Take a look at my latest signal, Trade Maker: rentasignal.com/signal/view/21631 Take a look at all timeframes, 30, 60, 90, etc. I'd be happy to answer any questions in regards to the system here. Thanks!
  Agents
Security, DLL execution, updates: Will agents automatically update and is dll execution allowed? Thanks Marthinus
Hi, when using iStochastic() , we have to inform the "mode" parameter. this parameter get two values : MODE_MAIN 0 Base indicator line. MODE_SIGNAL 1 Signal line. What is the meanings of "Base indicator line/Signal line" ? thanks, avi
Colleagues, Please advise why two indicators with identical mq4 code produce different picture on the chart? More precisely, what is the methodolody of indicator development, for two lines (one drawn in real-time and one produced by calculating completed bars) would be the same? Here is the...
  3 Buys  (6)
When I make 3 market orders in a row to buy 1 lot EURUSD with different takeprofit settings, the position indicates that I bought 3 lots and the t/p value takes the value of last (highest) t/p entered (however, the history of orders indicates the correct t/p for the three orders). When the price...
Hi I have installed MetaTrader 4 demo on my PDA CECT M88. It works fine with wifi ADSL connection but It doesn't work with GPRS or EDGE connenction. MT4 can't see GPRS active connection so I can't login. I tried to set server proxy of my phone connection also on MT4 settings; but it doesn't work....
I need a modified trailing stop that will move to my entry and then not move anymore...anyone got anything? or can help?
I want to assign an integer (int) value to a GlobalVariable. Can an integer (int) value be modified to double value before assigned to GlobalVariableSet(), to avoid getting the data conversion warning with GlobalVariableGet() ?? If yes, How?
how to code an ea to signal that the stochastic is crossing the macd lines, indicated the white circle
New York, May 25, 2010—DailyFX www.dailyfx.com), FXCM’s free news and research Web site, is proud to announce the launch of its new, video-based DailyFX Trading Course, free to all live FXCM clients For years, FXCM has offered a variety of trading courses. These courses have been extremely popular,...
Hi there. I am using MetaTrader4 Build 226 and I am using 2 different profiles. Each with 4 charts and one of those with some custom indicator. Whenever I try to change from profile 1 to profile 2, MT crashes and I have to restart it. Immediately after restart I can change profiles. Any idea how...
One day, I found my roommate was transcribing the contacts from her cellphone. She said she wanted to make it as a backup in the case of her cellphone was lost or reset. I told her this was time-consuming and recommended her to use GodswMobile Contacts Transfer. It is a simple program designed...